Skip to content

This forum does not allow guests to view posts. You will need to login or register to view/post

StuckGuys is a forum for people with a stuck/spinning fetish. This involves usually guys spinning or getting their vehicle stuck in mud/snow/sand or anything else. Everyone is welcome here. If your interested in stuck females check out StuckWorld

Daily Stuck stuff

Stuck Chat

Suggested Topics

• stuck experience with sister

Stuck Chat
    1 Votes
    8 Posts
    stuckboyS

@redredd22 ..my opinion also

• Who likes stuck truckers?

Stuck Chat
    6 Votes
    15 Posts
    bootmudderB

Spintire: I know you can spin and sink your truck! I've seen several of your very nice muddy and tire spinning videos on YouTube! Thanks for sharing! My only wish...is that you would be wearing cowboy boots when you drive and get stuck! 🙂

• RAF helicopter stuck in a field

Stuck Chat
    1 Votes
    2 Posts
    AlexitalyA

😂😂
    I don't know about the helicopter. but surely there will be some handsome soldiers there!

• 4 Votes
    21 Posts
    mxgearM

I also like to drive my quad in the mud and get stuck. First only with the rear axle and when I can no longer get out, then with all-wheel drive.

• So close to getting stuck!

Stuck Chat
    6 Votes
    2 Posts
    C

It happened to me too. Once I was passenger and the driver took a wrong road. I knew it was a wrong road but I did not say anything because that road was becoming a sandy road with a high probability to get stuck... Unfortunately he did not get too far on that road and we couldn't get stuck... I just felt a few light wheel spins but it was not enough for me😢

• 4 Votes
    57 Posts
    2k Views
    thefoamguyT

I'm getting so horny reading your story I love watching tires spin in the mud I get so hard and horny I also love having my feet ran over by a hot guy with the back tire spinning over my foot with shoes on

Users

Topics