Skip to content

This forum does not allow guests to view posts. You will need to login or register to view/post

StuckGuys is a forum for people with a stuck/spinning fetish. This involves usually guys spinning or getting their vehicle stuck in mud/snow/sand or anything else. Everyone is welcome here. If your interested in stuck females check out StuckWorld

Gurls do have fun!

Stuck stories
  • Back in the early 1990s, after I left the military. I decided that I was going to go out and be my girly self! But I wanted to go back home to do that. I got a motel room just off a military base and changed into my feminine self and called myself Kimberly, I put on my best outfit which was a tight short denim skirt, a T-shirt, some shiny tan nylons, and a pair of white 5 inch high heel pumps. I was driving a 1987 mercury cougar at the time and decided I would go and tease some of the soldiers , on the less use part of the military base. I drove around for about two hours when it started to rain, very badly! I pulled up to a guard shack and pretended that I was a lost tourist from out of state. They told me that I was in the wrong place and decided to tell me where I could go to get back on the main road. I did a three point turn only to find my self in a very shallow ditch with 6 inches of moving water, and then my troubles began! As I tried to leave my car conked out. it flooded very easily and after several tries I finally got the motor to go. I hang the guards at the shack the whole time. Then I had an idea I put the car in the drive and my foot slipped off the break onto the gas pedal, the spinning my wheels aggressively and burying them in the shallow ditch. Now I was stuck! I would check on the gas pedal over and over and over, making sure that my car would not be able to move it all.

• After I got some help from the guards, I thought to myself, is it that easy to get stuck? And will guys willingly help a gurl??

• In general I prefer weak guy with car trouble but sometimes I think is cool to think a weak "girl" in distress. I can immagined u like a skinny body if they didn't notice your male body, right?

• @Jonnyxx I wore fake breasts,and a gaff.

• So I decided to go ahead and see how many gentlemen would help me if I got my car stuck!!!

• @scotsman great !!!!

• So, I got the idea to got to different towns and see if anyone would like to help me get my car unstuck!

• I drove through rural Kentucky and found a few places that some good places to get stuck. So I got a motel room,and picked out a nice outfit…and waited until the next morning!

Suggested Topics

Users

Topics