Skip to content

This forum does not allow guests to view posts. You will need to login or register to view/post

StuckGuys is a forum for people with a stuck/spinning fetish. This involves usually guys spinning or getting their vehicle stuck in mud/snow/sand or anything else. Everyone is welcome here. If your interested in stuck females check out StuckWorld

new stuck videos

Stuck Content
  • GoodyearMTRSpin.JPG

• KX85Buried3N61Mar1,09i.JPG

• @StuckFuck
    WOW! What awesome pictures! Got a hard hard on straight away. When new videos? Maybe on YT? Can't wait for it!

• @StuckFuck

Dam sexy truck

• @kpedal @rauhbein1

the thing is if i keep it low i probably won't ever reach the point of switching to a part time job to have more time to spend on filming these videos.
    besides of that i'm also putting my self in a risk making those videos. i know it sounds easy in theory to simply take a camera with me and film while doing it but there's a lot more to it.

if i film during the day i always have to drive way longer distance to get far from town and smaller villages for those secluded areas to not run into random people or even the forest ranger / farmer. when not fiming it wouldn't really matter much cause if anyone comes by i could easilly drive away instantly since i have all my clothing packed up on the back of my bike. but thats of course not possible when filming, having my camera (canon 750d) out. so thats why i'd drive as far as possible for those secluded spots. and still theres a remaining risk to run into the forest ranger or farmer and get in trouble. thats why i rarely make videos during the day

but with filming at night i'd always have to carry a construction-site light and two heavy stands for mounting the camera and the light. also setting everything up and making sure camera settings and light are good always takes quite a while as i'm doing all that alone. So before i even get to do a shot i first spend lot of time by going back and forth between camera, light and bike, doing many adjustments for each shot before the actual filming can start
    And even at night this plan isn't completely free of risks. I seen forest rangers being out there in the middle of the night two times by now. I was just lucky they where there before me and i could quickly turn around. Could have gone way worse if i had all my equipment set up and then they coming into the forest

So all those circumstances that comes with filming makes the stuck experience barely enjoyable to me and i'm always a bit tensed up when doing that. This is why i haven't been doing much filming at all besides the lack of time now.
    i hope you guys can now understand what makes it so difficult creating this kind of content and why i'd charge this high amount but i appreciate all of you who subscribed so far and supporting me with this!

• Kevin, I totally get what you are saying. Struggling with a similar situation now. I enjoy wrestling (outside of getting my truck stuck); but have to drive a few 50 up to 200 miles to get matches etc. if I video them, there is a lot jof extra set up so my fee needs to be higher. Just a lot if decisions.

• @easygoing i'm glad you understand the trouble. and wow you're a wrestler? i just imagine it must look hot when you get stuck heh

• just a little update. a bunch of people where requesting more nude pics/videos so i decided to share a nude every week in addition to the stuck content

• @Kevin - das freut mich natürlich auch. Aber pass bitte auf Deine Gesundheit auf.

• @Diddi226 keine sorge ich pass immer auf heh
    aber danke, weiß ich sehr zu schätzen

Suggested Topics

• Tik Tok Videos

Stuck Content
    5 Votes
    4 Posts
    S

any chance you can upload the vid here? i am not able to see it

• Bmw stuck in snow!!

Stuck Content
    8 Votes
    16 Posts
    stuckfshwichserS

@rauhbein1 said in Bmw stuck in snow!!:

@stuckfshwichser
    Fühlt ER sich denn nicht arg eingezwängt in der engen Strumpfhose an? Wenn IHN raus lässt, muss er dir ja nur so entgegenspringen, oder?
    Stelle es mir sehr geil und erregend vor!

ja er mag es sehr sehr die eng anliegende fsh ohne slip ist sehr erregend weil die fsh so geil reibt

• Mini Cooper Stuck

Stuck Content
    +0
    4 Votes
    12 Posts
    ThommoT

@marcello99290
    Mate, sure luv 4x4 and bogged 🛻 in mud here too. Fwd and sedans don’t do it for me so much either and needs to be mud-sand and snow less fun. Happy to chat bud.

• Sunday stuck

Stuck Content
    6 Votes
    22 Posts
    stuckboyS

@westfil11 must be also sooo hot in very tight swim briefs grrrrrrrrrrr

• new stuck video rear wheel view

Stuck Content
    6 Votes
    24 Posts
    1k Views
    S

@kevin hi the video is private, how i seen this video?

• Good couple of youtube stucks

Stuck Content
    1 Votes
    7 Posts
    truckstuckdaveT

Wow! He’s got a very capable truck to say the least! But the winch on front tells me he doesn’t always spin his way out! I wonder if he gets off on it? I sure was!

Users

Topics