Skip to content

This forum does not allow guests to view posts. You will need to login or register to view/post

StuckGuys is a forum for people with a stuck/spinning fetish. This involves usually guys spinning or getting their vehicle stuck in mud/snow/sand or anything else. Everyone is welcome here. If your interested in stuck females check out StuckWorld

Dave and Willy

Stuck stories
  • Hi guys! I write another little story about this two guys than I make by AI immage Creator.
    I'll wish u enjoy it!
    I traslate by google traslate, sorry for some errors!
    Leave a comment if you like!

OIG_6520973980381185693. (2).jpeg

Dave and Willy
    The rain slowly starts in the night until it becomes a downpour in a few seconds which wakes Willy while his friend is still sleeping in the bed of the van. "What happen?" Willy asks "don't worry, it's a storm, come on let me sleep" Dave replies sleepily, falling back asleep like his friend with the rain hitting the roof of the vehicle only for the next ten minutes.
    The morning light, despite being cloudy, filters through the thin curtains hanging on the windows. The light begins to annoy the boys and finally the alarm on their phone rings "come on Willy, wake up... am I wrong or is it cold?!" "Yes... in fact I was freezing last night too, in fact I got a little closer to you, I think it's the fault of the storm last night" "yes it's true, even if I was too tired to realize it, so even on this island every now and then It's cold, lucky we at least took sweatshirts."
    Dave opens the sliding door of the van "wow, but it's very cold, and the heat here on the beach is even stronger" "brrrr close close" Willy shouts at him, wrapping himself in the blanket "oh little puppy him, come and I'll warm you up" says Dave hugging him after closing the door.
    "We'd better move inland, maybe find a pub to find something hot to eat" so Dave, still in his underwear, wraps himself in a blanket and gets into the driving seat with bare feet.
    He inserts the key and turns it making the engine sputter but it doesn't start. He tries again but still nothing "come on what's wrong with you?" he says, turning again, trying to pump the cold steel pedal with his bare feet. "What's happening, why is it wrong?" Willy asks, reaching him in the passenger seat "I don't know, I think he's cold too, it's very humid outside and the engine is old, it will need some testing".
    Dave tries again, pumps fast, holds the pedal to the floor, often hugs the steering wheel and jumps on the seat to pump better and every now and then looking at his friend he gets discouraged "you can do it Dave, your foot can do it".
    Finally, after several failed attempts, the engine shows initial signs of life. "Come on, come on, come on" Dave shouts, pumping and depressing the pedal and then with a roar it starts with a white blast from the muffler.
    "Great bro" Willy tells him with a pat on the shoulder "the best, now keep the asshole revved up" while Dave revvs, raising the tachometer needle to warm up the engine.
    Willy turns on the hot air and goes to get the thermos of coffee to also offer it to Dave who pumps the pedal while he looks at Instagram.
    Ready to leave, Dave puts it in first gear but when he gives the gas the van doesn't move, he gives even more gas and they hear "ZZzzzzZzzzZz" from the rear tires "fuck!" says Dave looking at the mirror, he tries again but the wheels are still spinning in the sand soaked, tries reverse but nothing changes "we're stuck" he says to Willy "shit how do we do it, give more gas" "no it's worse, we sink more, but then... we're like in a puddle, the water goes down here from the streets" "we need to check how the van is set up, let's get dressed". The two boys then wear jeans that turn up so as not to stain them with sand and mud, Dave wears his colored hat which he puts backwards while Willy wears Jeans' hat, always with the visor turned backwards and wearing a gray sweatshirt and their unique flip-flops. shoes at their disposal leave the van.
    The boys put their feet in a muddy and sticky mud and check the already sunken wheels with the water flowing near them, they reach the front and Willy suggests trying to push. The boys make themselves comfortable and begin to struggle, they are trying with all their might, trying to push from the front, from the front and from the side, their flip-flops sink into the muddy sand but the van doesn't move even a millimetre. They try several times "fuck, move" but nothing to do.
    "Well, now what do we do?" Dave asks disheartened as he tries to lift a foot which he discovers is glued "oh shit, I can't get it off the ground" "fuck! Me too" he says pulling with all his strength without success. For a while the boys try to fight in the quicksand trying to get out by also holding on to the van and then finally manage to detach the sole of the flip flops from the bottom. They return behind the van and there too they try to push but only with their tired arms to avoid to get sucked into the sand again but the van is too heavy and stuck "it's impossible it doesn't move and we're too weak" says Willy crossing his arms to massage them "it's getting too cold, my feet are frozen, I need to warm them up " and thus struggling not to remain glued, returning to the van with bare feet which they clean with a towel. The boys sit down trembling, the van fortunately remained turned on but the hot air is not so powerful "can you warm them up for me?" Willy asks Dave holding out his feet "it's strange, but would you do it to me?" "Okay."
    The two boys take each other's feet and begin a light massage with their hands, trying to warm them by rubbing them with their hands "I hope no one sees you" Willy says embarrassed "I don't care, and then there's no one there around, maybe find someone to ask for help, we should call roadside assistance which will cost us a lot" "hell it's true" he says continuing to warm and massage his friend's feet.
    Minutes pass and the boys now seem very relaxed as they enjoy the massage "anyway, you have nice feet" Willy says to his friend "what a strange compliment...but you too, we could make money on the internet" suggests Dave "true, you say Can I try with the van?" "Sure" says Dave giving way to Willy who puts his bare foot on the cold steel pedal. He puts it in first gear and accelerates, raising the engine speed and giving even more gas but the wheels can only turn and turn as they sink into the mud, then he also tries the reverse "ZZZZZZzzzzzzZzzzzzzzzzZZZZZ" but nothing to do.
    Dave takes the phone and writes the number on the dashboard to call roadside assistance.

Jonnyxx

• @Jonnyxx bella ๐Ÿ˜

Suggested Topics

• 10 Votes
    18 Posts
    S

@NoTraction it was my mum and dad took us camping and got stuck at the site. Dad was loosing it as he let me park the car the night before. Mum was the one to get out of the mud scared at that time but arousing now

• Stuck

Stuck stories
    0 Votes
    3 Posts
    G

I agree with what @stuckadam said above. I would also recommend asking AI to write you this story. It is quite adept at telling stories like this without a human having to painstakingly write something for you that they may not enjoy @grinu553545

• Seaside Stuck

Stuck stories
    7 Votes
    3 Posts
    R

Very nice story! ๐Ÿ™‚

• 16 Votes
    9 Posts
    JonnyxxJ

Good Idea! Thx for it!

• 7 Votes
    37 Posts
    1k Views
    stuckboyS

Had seen it when i was about 13.
    It was during the summer holidays, quite late in the evening but still light. I was sitting on the beach and heard a heavy acceleration in the distance. very extreme again and again. someone must have gotten stuck. Because I was on the beach in swimming trunks, I noticed how the nylon was stretching more and more to the extreme. I noticed that this sound was very exciting to me. I ran faster and faster with my bump in the direction where the extreme acceleration came from. I heard it again and again, I knew that someone must be really angry.
    . When I was there I saw it. Someone about 38 years old tried to pull his boat out of the water in a small spot. something was attached there. but not everywhere. He must have gotten stuck somehow and unhooked the boat trailer and tried to free his car. I saw it from a safe distance about 100 m. He was totally angry, kept accelerating in spurts and didn't stop, he was also wearing swimming trunks and a shirt. with his upper body going back and forth like he was out of his mind... every now and then he got out and slammed the door in anger. back into the aรปo and carried on without any consideration. it was so exciting. At some point he stopped, when he slammed the door I thought it would fly away. so violent. When I looked the next day it was gone. it was very very exciting. never forgot it

• Fav stuck movie

Stuck stories
    5 Votes
    22 Posts
    E

There is one more beside this one. I will look for it today

Users

Topics