Skip to content

This forum does not allow guests to view posts. You will need to login or register to view/post

StuckGuys is a forum for people with a stuck/spinning fetish. This involves usually guys spinning or getting their vehicle stuck in mud/snow/sand or anything else. Everyone is welcome here. If your interested in stuck females check out StuckWorld

stuck erotics

Stuck Chat

Suggested Topics

• ATV/UTV/SxS stuck

Stuck Chat
    6 Votes
    4 Posts
    M

Oh man, does this make me hard.

• 11 Votes
    48 Posts
    1k Views
    westfil11W

@Bootonthepedal-0

It’s one hot 4x4 stuck

• How i can get stuck the best.

Stuck Chat
    1 Votes
    11 Posts
    bootmudderB

Agreed! The main thing, is he's spinning his tires and STUCK! We all have our personal preferences of vehicles/ 4X4 vs 2X4 drive, etc. As "Booted Driver" states....not everyone has access and/or the jacked up truck to go tire spinning and getting stuck! "Softseatboner"...do your thing! Do what makes you happy!

• 1 Votes
    1 Posts
    No one has replied
  • edging while stuck

Stuck Chat
    6 Votes
    8 Posts
    westfil11W

@kevin

You can watch me getting stuck any day

• Intentional stucks

Stuck Chat
    0 Votes
    28 Posts
    ?

I’m new to this forum, so I know the tread is old. I just got to make a comment on the topic anyways.
    Where I live in a small Norwegian island, they all park their cars with the key in the ignition, or at least to be found inside the car.
    So I’ve done this sometimes. Just because it’s easy, specially during the winter time.
    In a populated area it would have been more difficult, but nothing is impossible. If you get a ride, and the driver just leaves the car for a minute. That’s enough. I did that when I still lived in a city.

Users

Topics