Skip to content

This forum does not allow guests to view posts. You will need to login or register to view/post

StuckGuys is a forum for people with a stuck/spinning fetish. This involves usually guys spinning or getting their vehicle stuck in mud/snow/sand or anything else. Everyone is welcome here. If your interested in stuck females check out StuckWorld

Ice Storm Truck Stuck

Stuck stories
  • Hello Guys,

It is my first time sharing any of the experience out in public so please bear with me if it does not come across right.

It is more so fun to me when the guy gets stuck accidentally and has to spin their car/truck wheels immensely to get out. To me it’s their manhood that gets challenged when they get stuck and have to spin their wheels to work towards getting their car/truck out. As macho men always tend to think that it’s girls/pussies who always get stuck easily but having pride of big dick when macho ass man gets stuck and watching them frustrated and annoyed or even angry getting their car/truck out has made me cum multiple times during my early twenties.

Sharing this real story that happened with me when I was living in Dallas TX back in 2013. The community in which I was living had a lot of inclined and plastered roads making it really easy for the wheels to spin during the torrential rain. In the Dallas area, once can barely think of a snow/Ice storm but that year the Ice storm was approaching really fast and I decided to work from home. It started late afternoon and by the night time everything outside was ice. I went to my car and was not able to open the door because it was frozen. Eventually I did fall down and hurt my leg near my car.

My apartment was on that inclined path and I had to go uphill from my car. I was thinking about getting up and getting back to my apartment safely as the roads were very icy. I saw this sexy macho Latino guy coming in his big ass white pick-up truck. He saw me on the floor and was struggling to get up. I asked him help and he offered me saying he can drop me at my apartment which was at inclined height. He had tight jeans on and had a baseball cap on backwards. I was stunned by his offer as I was drooling and hoping to see him getting his truck stuck and spinning the wheels while I was sitting in his pickup truck and sure enough I hit the jackpot that night. Just a few meters on the inclination we went down and his truck skid on to the corner. Fortunately the parking lot was empty and there wasn’t anyone’s car out there. He said it out loud “Fuck”…. I saw the worry on his face, I asked him if he is OK and he said yes and he attempted his truck to move forward. The rear wheels spun on a thick slit of ice. “ZZZZZZ, ZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZ, ZZZZZZZZZZZ”. The frustration started mounting on his face and he started cursing more and more, saying out loud “Fuck Me”…. I opened up the passenger door to see how good he is spinning his rear wheels and I asked him to give the gas for me to see how bad it is… He said yes and floored it, the truck was shaking and so was us inside because of the wheels spin. I heard and watched it again “ZZZZZZZZZZ,ZZZZZZZZZZZ, Fuck ZZZZZZZZZZZ”. He was also watching back to his wheels spin from his side of the window and just could not move the truck. I asked him again keep trying and don’t give up, we will be able to get the truck out of here. He gave the gas again and I watched his foot flooring the gas pedal all the way down and wheels were spinning as fast as they could… Again the same thing “ZZZZZZZZ, ZZZZZZ,ZZZZZZZZ”. By this time I was rock hard next to him on the passenger seat. I asked him if he can turn the 4wd on and he said his truck is only 2wd. That was music to my ears as he had no other way but to spin them wheels good to get out. I started dripping in my pants. He kept trying for good 15 mins but no luck. When he was peeking out from his driver window to see his rear wheels spinning, I could see his ass crack and that made me bust into my pants and I got it all wet. Fortunately I had my coat on and he didn’t see the wet spot on my pants and I got relaxed in his truck. He asked, being worried if I was OK, I said “yes, it was just a long day”. He finally left the truck there and dropped me at my apartment by walking holding me in his arms. That was the best experience I have had in all these years.

• Damn! That’s exactly what I love too!!

• Niiiice!!

• What an exciting experience:) You have been very lucky!!! Do you think he was horny too??

• I am not sure if he was hard as well, but I wanted to continue further saying, "Relax buddy, do you think that me sucking your dick hard will give you more power to spin them wheels even harder and get the macho ass truck out of the ice trap that we were on? I want to make you feel your manhood and all the pride that you have about being macho man and having that big dick". I have known from my experience that lots of time macho men do like them selves served and worshipped as they get the attention... I am sure he would not have said No at that point as he was so frustrated and wanting to be relaxed.

I regret I didn't go that far that night...

• @rajivrai29 very very exciting !!

• Woof
    Great story
    I’m glad it had a “ happy ending”

• @rajivrai29
    Your story got my cock hard and wet and I had to jerk off while reading.

• I'm with you on the ass crack too. That would have been my bursting point.

• Imagine this situation and got very excited ..

Suggested Topics

Users

Topics