Skip to content

This forum does not allow guests to view posts. You will need to login or register to view/post

StuckGuys is a forum for people with a stuck/spinning fetish. This involves usually guys spinning or getting their vehicle stuck in mud/snow/sand or anything else. Everyone is welcome here. If your interested in stuck females check out StuckWorld

Parcel fail

Stuck stories
  • This I think was the last stuck before I sold the patrol around end of February or March I think it was maybe me going to hard on it that made it give up not long after it, wouldn’t start on cold mornings anymore

My mate had asked me to collect a spot light for his tractor he had won on eBay as it was near me and drop it off to him. I drove up to the farm yard but he wasn’t around, I called him and said I would drop it behind his old farm 4x4, he said he would be back soon and would I mind driving up to the top field and leave it in the tractor as he had some people snooping around not long ago. I said sure but you owe me one and set off up the track towards the fields. Turning off the track into the lower field I could tell it was a tad soft but nothing the patrol couldn’t handle, on reaching the gate between the upper and lower field I had to stop to open the gate, the gateway was a mess of tractor marks and waterlogged puddles from him driving though it so much. I was in my high leg combat boots so jumped out to open the gate reaching the gate my boots sank below the mud and I was left fighting to free them, tugging on the tops one at a time struggling not to fall over. I Freed myself finally and on getting the gate open i slogged back to the patrol, I had to be careful last thing I want was to hit the wall, starting to bulge already I drove at the gate and as soon as my tires entered the slop they dropped down what felt like a few inches and I bogged down almost immediately. I had managed not to hit the wall but I was stuck fast in the slick mud, I floored it but was to Kate the soft clay had clogged the tires and I was helpless, the tread on my tires as smooth as silk with mud. slamming it in reverse I floored it with my mud caked boots, spraying mud in every direction. I kept my boot to the floor as I turned the wheel looking for grip my cargo trousers tenting Firmly, I tried forwards again bulging like mad and my tires sinking with every move, I look back at my rear tire to see I’m dug into nearly the wheel nuts. Fuck I must get out I start bouncing and ponding then pedals with my big boots trying everything I can to rock free. the patrol was as muddy outside as inside with my caked boots sliding on the pedals as I bounced. Rocking in the gateway my tires span with little resistance the engine screening and the tires now flinging up the brownest of water. The bouncing and pounding was all too much and my bulge erupted as a blew all over my cargos, still determined to get out my self I kept pounding and turning trying to free myself but it was no use, in the end I never did make it up to the tractor that day and sat and waited for him come back and tow me out,
    Part 2 will come soon,
    I had left my door open waiting for him and the light on had ran the battery down

Suggested Topics

• Stuck Nissan Frontier

Stuck stories
    4 Votes
    3 Posts
    ?

will you finish this one day ? I can't bear the suspense

• 5 Votes
    22 Posts
    westfil11W

@sirstuck

Must be getting very slick on that wet grass

• My farmer boy!

Stuck stories
    12 Votes
    14 Posts
    JonnyxxJ

I love this story 😍

• 4 Votes
    5 Posts
    H

@Florian Thanks, Man! Glad you enjoyed my story. Bone-Dawg was a fun truck. I only owned the truck for about a year and then gave it to a boy that I watched grow up out of a bad situation into an honorable young man. Bone-Dawg is a 2006 Chevy Colorado 2WD work truck with a 5-speed manual tranny that the first owner built into a Desert PreRunner. It had a race-ready FOX off-road suspension with 4" lift, 32" all-terrains on 15x8 Mongoose rims, tuned exhaust and air intake (NOPE! It DIDN'T sound like a souped-up riding lawn mower!) and prerunner tube style front and rear bumpers. Color was Silver Birch Metallic; just a fancy name for Sand Grey! Oh, yeah... And it was a peg-leg! (Open rear differential) BONE-DAWG LOVED TO GET STUCK!!! The wide tires are great for sand, loose dirt and bombing through the desert. Not so much in snow, ice or slick, greasy mud. Guess where I had the most FUN in BONE-DAWG!?!?!

• Meet "BONE-DAWG"!

Stuck stories
    3 Votes
    3 Posts
    bgweeks12454B

@HardStuck keeping them coming

• 2 Votes
    9 Posts
    FlorianF

@spinthosetires What happens to the brakes on the drive wheels? Doesn't it wear them out?

Users

Topics