Skip to content

This forum does not allow guests to view posts. You will need to login or register to view/post

StuckGuys is a forum for people with a stuck/spinning fetish. This involves usually guys spinning or getting their vehicle stuck in mud/snow/sand or anything else. Everyone is welcome here. If your interested in stuck females check out StuckWorld

how was it for you growing up as a stuck lover?

Stuck Chat
  • Like Kevin, I enjoyed or fantasized stucks as far back as I can remember and probably didn't realize it was anything unusual until age 11 or so. Then I began to wonder if I were the only one in the world turned on this way and was on the lookout for evidence to the contrary. But I never saw anything definitive before getting on the Internet. It was just a curiosity, not a worry. (I had plenty of other problems to deal with.)

But there was one time in my 20s when a friend and I drove to a party at a farmhouse just outside of town. It was winter and he got the car stuck in the ditch beside the driveway. Our hosts' son, a high school senior, came out to help. Noticing my friend's embarrassment, he reassured him that it shouldn't be a problem, adding "I think getting stuck is fun." How interesting that he would say that, I thought, and be so matter-of-fact about it. Could he possibly mean what I wanted him to mean? This young man, whom I already knew casually, was quite attractive. I regretted not somehow following up on that remark, especially since he planned to move away to the Air Force after graduating in just a few months. If he did enjoy getting stuck enough to do it deliberately, then growing up on a farm would give him more opportunities than most of us could hope for.

• I like some of you others have had this fetish (but didn’t know it was a fetish’s at the time) for as long as I can remember. It started in the late 50’s way before the internet or anything, and anything to do with sex was a taboo subject. I knew I had a thing for mud especially for vehicles getting stuck in it, my little dicky would get all big and hard when I saw wheels spin in the mud. Back then I had no idea this was a sexual thing, I just knew it felt good and I liked it! As I became a teen aged in the 60’s I started to learn a little about sex and that it wasn’t about getting stuck in the mud. I too went through more then one or two humiliating instances when I let on that seeing vehicles stuck in the mud was a turn on for me. I quickly learned that that was something that you didn’t EVER tell anybody! But as I grew a little older and learned what that thing between my legs was for I figured I would lose interest in “stuck” and become interested in girls. Well I did become interested in girls, but I wanted to see them stuck in the mud boys too, after all this was the 1960’s and Sex, Drugs, and Rock and Roll were where it was at! I took a pass on all that, I had learned my lessens well, it was eyes and ears open mouth shut, but I loved to see and hear wheels spin in the mud! I learned outdoor rock concerts were great places for a young teen age boy to see people both girls and boys get their cars stuck in the mud! My fantasies ran wild about seeing my friends getting stuck and boys getting all hard as we try and try to push some sexy chick’s car out of the mud and end up jerking each other off as she spins her wheels in the mud for us! Again I learned that having such thoughts about boys was second only to having thoughts about getting stuck in the mud! And these became my most closely guarded secrets!

• @truckstuckdave
    Exactly like I should say it myself.

• I have had this fetish since I was 5/6 but I only understood what it was when I had 11/12.

I think and even though I have never talked about it with anyone a close family member might know about my car stuck fetish.

At first I felt embarrassed about my fetish I when I was around friends and the topic of kinks came up. But after some time I just got comfortable with who I am. Something that really helped me to accept the fetish was that I found that other people liked it too once I explored the internet.

• This topic is a great! Ever since I was about four or five years old, all I knew was that I would get a hard-on and my heart would start beating extra fast when I'd see a sporty dirtbike, ATV/quad, or monster truck go thru a mud pit and start losing its momentum and get stuck. It was not until finding out about masturbation did I finally connect that feeling together with being stuck and well, it stuck!

I continue to worry that:

• Someone that knows me would catch me getting stuck somewhere and that I would not be doing anything "normal" about it like making an honest attempt to get out of it.
    • A family, friend, or stranger would catch me pleasing myself watching stuck videos or stumble upon my videos/video history/internet searches of stucks.
    • If I ever observed a mud stuck in person, on TV, or at the movies, someone would spot my erection. I hid this by tucking it in the waistband discreetly as possible.
    • I'd be living a future life in a crowded city condo or apartment complex with no opportunities to go mudding anywhere, and that I would just be relegated to trying to find good videos of stucks online.
    • I would permanently damage the machine I was getting stuck in the mud with, or that I would lose my only transportation out of wherever I was stuck at since I like doing this solo.

One worry that went away: I am not alone in this fetish yay!

No one except for myself knows about this and it will stay that way for now.

• thanks to all of you for sharing your experiences! it seems we all went through pretty similar paths when growing up with this fetish. and i'm so happy we where able to gather here knowing we're not alone

@ahhorny said in how was it for you growing up as a stuck lover?:

@kevin I barely not to say it to him, but I've been attacked with my classmates at that time and i didnt notice i was been over the line.

Yes. Kim was the one who has a stuck fetish, we are classmates. It feel akward at first. That time when i confess he wants me everytime when he has a game.. cause he knows i like seeing vehicles stuck in mud.

you are so lucky for finding someone with the exact same
    preference heh
    i only experienced doing stuck stuff with a friend together one time yet. and it was so amazing.
    @Mopedquaeler i'm looking forward to visit you again soon 😃

• @kevin It was very similar to my growing up. I knew from an early age that it would get me horny seeing cars stuck, and spinning tyres. I lived in a village, and near to the house, was a steep hill. I used to love it when we had snow, and would watch the cars and vans trying to get up the hill. Did feel "different" to my other mates, as they would just want to play in the snow on sledges, and that, but for me, watching drivers trying to get up the hill, was the best !
    We then moved to the countryside ( Im from Norfolk UK ) onto a small farm, and thats where I learnt to drive ( about 11-12 years old ) in old MOT failure cars.
    Remember my 1st time spinning. It was an old rear wheel drive car, and the ground was muddy. I was on my own, and enjoyed drifting the rear of the car about, spinning as I went. It wasnt until the ground had got really slippery that I tried to drive up a steep hill. I was getting hard just thinking about it.
    I stopped half way up the hill, and tried to drive up. The car just didnt move, but the tyres were spinning. I opened the door to watch the tyres. The sound of the tyres spinning, hearing the mud being flicked up inside the arches, the sound of the engine, and the sensation of the car sliding around was really horny, and I didnt get a chance to get it out fully before I had made a mess 😉

I still love doing it, but its not the sort of thing I would feel comfortable with my friends and family knowing. Thats why I think that sites like this are so important, so others can share their thoughts, chat with others, and maybe even meet with other guys that enjoy spinning, getting stuck, stuck, revving.
    I have a private facebook page called " spinning tyres in mud/snow, burnouts and revving " which is for members only, which has 300+ members.
    Have been lucky enough to meet a few like minded people to share the fun with.
    Often wondered what percentage of guys set "excited" when spinning/stuck. Have noticed a few guys when getting out of stuck vehicles, have a bulge in their trousers, but guess its not easy to talk about it with them !

• @tyrespinneruk Tell me about when you noticed guys getting out of stuck vehicles. What were the situations?

• @tyrespinneruk awesome story! 😍 I wish I could do the same.

• @sirstuck Sure. One time, just after I had just passed my driving test and was the first winter, it had snowed fairly heavily, and I went to the nearest city to me ( Norwich ) as I knew where there was a large estate, which had a very wide road, where I cold do a few spins and slides. When I got there, I noticed that from the tyre tracks left in the snow, others had had the same idea !!
    I did a few spins ( I do enjoy mud more, as I like to get almost stuck, but snow is still fun, especially for a new driver to the road ) which was fun, and go me hard, but I noticed some car headlights coming, so I parked up, and turned my lights off.
    Sure enough, a car came round the corner sideways with 3 young lads in it. They spun around on the same area I had been using a few moments earlier. I started my car, and joined in the spinning and sliding with them for about 5 minutes. It was great !! I didnt know who they were, and we didnt stop to chat, but I soon become a bit concerned that someone living nearby may report us to the police. Guess they had the same thought, as they peeled off. I was excited to see if they were going to a different place for some spinning/sliding fun, so followed them at a distance. They pulled into a pub car-park, and just as I got near, they got out of the car. I see the driver as he got out, and he had a massive bulge in his jeans, which was very noticeable..

• Hey guys, great posts. My experience was very similar to many of yours. When I was a kid I used to like getting the lawn mower stuck and spinning my tires. Watching other dudes getting stuck has always turned me on but I kept it to myself and never told anyone. Even through my teen years into adulthood I thought I was the only one with this interest. But the first time I searched online for "stuck" and "spinning tires" my world opened up. I discovered a ton of hot videos of dudes getting stuck, mudding, etc. and eventually realized that there are other dudes out there like me. This forum is the best one I've found. I was on it a bit before but computer issues forced me off. Am happy to be back in the group and am looking forward to checking out the hot content here. Have a great day, men!

Suggested Topics

Users

Topics