Skip to content

This forum does not allow guests to view posts. You will need to login or register to view/post

StuckGuys is a forum for people with a stuck/spinning fetish. This involves usually guys spinning or getting their vehicle stuck in mud/snow/sand or anything else. Everyone is welcome here. If your interested in stuck females check out StuckWorld

how was it for you growing up as a stuck lover?

Stuck Chat

Suggested Topics

• Talking car stuck?

Stuck Chat
    1 Votes
    10 Posts
    rauhbein1R

@bootmudder
    šŸ‘ šŸ‘ šŸ‘

• Your accidental stucks

Stuck Chat
    4 Votes
    9 Posts
    T

Yesterday i drove a rear wheel car over a bumper. When the front wheel gets over the bumper in the parking gate, my rear wheel started spinning a bit. So excited. But just a few seconds

• stuck in the mud with mom

Stuck Chat
    2 Votes
    5 Posts
    S

@so-very-stuck4 we were so stuck, i remember wanting to be her, spinning the tires, oleading with the car

• Stuck experiences with your father?

Stuck Chat
    3 Votes
    4 Posts
    T

@redredd22 .Muchas gracias. valoro tu comentario, amigo.

• Stuck sounds and talks

Stuck Chat
    3 Votes
    90 Posts
    2k Views
    S

@So-Very-Stuck5 That first zzzzzz sound, when the tires just start to spin and you cant believe that you might be stuck, saying i can't be stuck

• So close to getting stuck!

Stuck Chat
    6 Votes
    3 Posts
    T

I was a passenger with a handsome driver in jeans and bulge. He took me to the beach road. Once reaching the sand, i begged him to drive a bit further. He agreed so excited he drove a bit in the sand and said good bye. When i got off, he put in reverse and drove back. The tires in sand but did not spin.

Users

Topics