Skip to content

This forum does not allow guests to view posts. You will need to login or register to view/post

StuckGuys is a forum for people with a stuck/spinning fetish. This involves usually guys spinning or getting their vehicle stuck in mud/snow/sand or anything else. Everyone is welcome here. If your interested in stuck females check out StuckWorld

Dirt Parking

Stuck stories
  • Hi guys!
    I tried to write a new story but I'm not very satisfied with it, I tried to improve it but I couldn't 😞
    Since I can't do the same to the public about it better than that, hoping someone might like it.
    That said, happy reading!
    Ps: This story has always been translated with Google Translate

Tom is a wealthy 20-year-old boy who is very handsome and popular with his friends. He has a beautiful physique, sculpted thanks to workouts in the gym, a height of 1.80m and light brown hair that brings out the green eyes. As a gift for having passed several university exams, his parents gave him a new car, a metallic gray 500 Abarth with matt black alloy wheels. After completing his exams, the boy enjoys the summer together with his friends, with whom he travels throughout the province, making you feel all the power of the turbo engine.
    It is about 11:40 in the morning when a friend of his calls him, the ringtone echoes in his head but by feeling the mattress he can find the phone that vibrates and rings <Who is it?> He answers sleepily <hei Tom! Tonight there is a pool party at a friend's house> <hello Dani! Wow! Girls and boys in swimsuits!> <I prefer girls, but you know that for me you can also kiss a tree> <I don't like them very much, too rough hahaha> he answers opening his eyes and stretching. <Will you drive? Getting up to the villa is all curves and you have fun!> <You don't even have to ask, I make you stay attached to the seat in fear> <ok ok, at 6 pm from me> and the friend hangs up the phone.
    Shortly after, a voice message arrives from a friend <the girl from the villa told me that to come we must be dressed for the beach> to which he replies with a <ok>
    It's 5:30 pm and Tom has just come out of the shower, he looks at his naked body in the mirror, touches his abs and his defined chest still wet from the drops falling from his hair. He takes one last look and then goes to his room to get dressed. He takes a floral shirt, black swimsuit and Havaianas flip flops of the same color out of the closet. He gets dressed, goes back to the bathroom and looking in the mirror again decides to leave his shirt completely open to show his 6-pack. He combs his tuft and sprays himself with a lot of perfume and then takes the keys to the 500 and goes out the front door.
    When he gets into the car, he turns on the car with the round button and depresses the pedal making the engine sound so damn exciting. He starts with a small skid and from the touch screen calls his friend who answers after several rings <I'm coming! Are you ready?> <Yes, I'll leave the house immediately>. He comes to his friend and makes him go up, continuing even faster to go to the villa on the mountain road. Dani is also a handsome guy, not like Tom, but he too has a nice lean and defined physique with darker hair and deep brown eyes. He is dressed in a white tank top with fluorescent "california" writing, a green costume also fluorescent and black rubber flip flops.
    Already when they approach the party on the street you can see illegally parked cars and when they arrive at destinations it is impossible to find parking even for a car as small as that <I think we have to go back!> <I don't think about it! Let's see where this road leads> <be careful not to touch below> his friend advises him worried about the car.
    The road leads to a dirt square where there are several cars and finding a place he decides to park in the back, on the border with the woods.
    The boys got out of the car, Tom looks at himself in the reflection of the glass and continues with Dani towards the party.
    The party is fantastic: alcohol, swimming pool, loud music and a bonfire in the middle of the garden for grilling and eating, until, above the heads of the boys, a powerful lightning lights up the sky that is not at all clear and a powerful shower hits the party around 3 am. Given the time they all decide to run away, as well as the two friends who until a few seconds before were busy kissing girls under the effect of a powerful hangover. They walk crooked to the car in the rain, with their eyes half closed and with a bottle of beer in their hands until they reach the car, while everyone is now leaving. The forecourt is already empty and deep wheel ruts cause the boys to stumble several times as they burst out laughing. After several seconds Tom manages to find the point where he has to touch the handle in order to open the car and finally the four arrows light up the square as a sign of opening, they enter the car but as they touch the seat they collapse with the storm still outside.
    Waking up is traumatic, alcohol dehydration and headaches are certainly not the best and there is plenty of alcohol in the car that tarnishes the windows. Tom wakes up first and stunned tries to remember, even if he doesn't remember much <Ooh Dani! Dani! Wake up!> <Lower that voice and let me sleep> <come on we're in the car, but I don't remember anything> <I don't know, maybe it rained> says now while stretching his muscles the boy <let's go to my house, let's sleep there > Dani concludes with a yawn.
    Tom presses the round button with the inscription "Engine Start / Stop" and the roar of the engine is immediately heard through the mufflers, he lets go of the clutch and accelerates gently but the car increases the engine rpm without moving, to help it by more gas the car still does not move <is there some problem with the engine?> <I don't know, I don't understand, why doesn't it move?> it gives even more gas and sinking more you hear a suffocated <ZZzZZZZzZ> from inside the car from the roar of the engine. Dani opens the door <Fuck! we are skidding in the mud!> and even Tom opening the door and seeing the tires wrapped in mud and half buried <fuck!>. <I'll take care of it> he says pressing the gas pedal even harder but sees only the wheels spin faster, turns the steering wheel but does nothing, sinks all the throttle to the floor in anger but the tires slip in a powerful < ZZZZZZZZZZZ> but without doing anything else to unlock. <Wait I try to push> Dani stops him taking off his tank top <it's white and I don't want to get it dirty!> He says, staring at his friend who didn't understand his intentions. He gets out of the car, closes the door and slowly gets behind the car trying not to sink with his flip-flops into the mud, then once in position he knocks on the glass to give it the go. Tom sinks his foot almost completely as Dani contracts his muscles in an attempt to push the car, but the wheels are too deep and the ground is too slippery and Dani does nothing but slide in the mud unnecessarily. He tries more thrusts but none gives the expected result despite the developed musculature.
    He reaches Tom and beckons him to roll down the muddy window <let's get some twigs> <for what?> <To put them under the wheels and try to have friction> <I'll wait here, thank you> <no! get out and let's do the work in two!> <come on, I don't feel like it!> <I don't care!> Dani concludes opening the door. When Tom gets out of the car Dani is turned around and Tom tries to put his bulge on you so as not to let him notice it but Dani to call him and verify that he has come down to help him catches him <why do you have a bulge? Were you getting horny?> <Well ... actually yes, when I drive this car, I hit the pedals and hear the noise I get excited, but I didn't want to tell you ... and then seeing you shirtless pushing didn't help> <every now and then not I understand you, but you know I love you!> Dani tells him, sending him a kiss from afar.
    The boys find branches and stones to fit under the wheels, then Tom gets in the car and they try again.
    Dani from behind replies the blow on the glass and Tom sinks this time barefoot to avoid dirtying the pedals <ZZZZZZZZZZ> <come on! Here we go! you can do it> says Tom but <ZZZZZZZZZZZ>, Dani pushes very hard but there is still not enough friction and the flip-flops slip. Dani goes back to the wheels and starts digging with his feet in front of the wheels and then tucks the stones and branches underneath, then opening the muddy door he advises Tom to use a swing method to get out of the hole <I can drive!> He answers pissed off Tom <it's just a tip! I know you're getting aroused but I need sleep and freshwater!> <Back to push nice hunk!>. Dani goes back to pushing after the usual blow on the glass and Tom's feet are now pressing the clutch and the accelerator making the car rock slowly, then he engages reverse gear and manages to take a bit of a run but not enough yet. His penis is now erect inside the swimsuit and a little pre-cum is coming out, wetting the fabric but he can't give up now. The car rocks well and is getting closer to getting out of the ditch, just a little more help would be enough for Dani and so at the last, while the wheels are hovering on the edge of the hole Tom opens the door, retrieves a flip-flop and it helps to push while keeping the pedal fully depressed <Camon! Camon!> until the wheels come out of the hole.
    <YESSSS! FINALLY!> Tom shouts looking at his friend soiled with mud.
    <I stay out until the dirt road is over> Dani tells him, Tom closes the door and removing the flip-flop makes the car advance slowly in the mud as it continues to the end of the road, occasionally getting into some groove on the wheels they slide more but with both pushing they manage to get to the paved road.
    Dani finally gets back in the car using an old blanket so as not to dirty the seat <do you need a ride sir?> Asks him to make fun of him Tom <come on please let's go home and above all cover up that stain on your swimsuit!> Tom asks, taking some sperm with his finger to spread it on the face of Dani who shouts in disgust.

• Buen relato.

• @Jonnyxx I love the story! I can’t wait for more!

Suggested Topics

Users

Topics