Skip to content

This forum does not allow guests to view posts. You will need to login or register to view/post

StuckGuys is a forum for people with a stuck/spinning fetish. This involves usually guys spinning or getting their vehicle stuck in mud/snow/sand or anything else. Everyone is welcome here. If your interested in stuck females check out StuckWorld

Fantasy - Don't Say I Didn't Warn You...

Stuck stories
  • Sorry if this is a bit long but I felt it needed some back story to understand this.

Fantasy - Don't Say I Didn't Warn You...

It was a cloudy evening in a small town. It had been raining most of the day and the air was fairly muggy. The sun had just dipped below the horizon and everyone was settling in for the night.... Except for some people.

Everyone few months a neighboring town hosts a car and drift meet to raise money for a local charity. It draws some big crowds and gets some young bucks excited. This night was no exception.

A teenager, Alan, was preparing to go into his 10th meet for the event. He had been a fan of street racing for a long time and was a veteran of the event. He is a mid-tall asian teen wearing a plain t-shirt with the event logo on it, some shorts, white socks, and some low top black Adidas. He was super excited for the event as he always is. His parents never usually have a problem with him going until tonight.

"Son you should stay home tonight, its going to storm later" the mother said.

"Don't worry mom, I will be fine" the son replies.

"Don't say I didn't warn you"

"I'll be fine, its only about 10 mins away"

"Just be careful dear"

"I Will"

The teenager goes outside to meet with his friend who is also going to the event. They happen to be car pooling together to the event. His friend, Shane, is also an asian teenager that is about average height, wearing a light t-shirt with the event logo, some sports shorts, white socks, and some low top black Nikes. He too was super excited for the event.

Alan gets into the car with Shane and they both head off.

"What took you so long bro?" Shane scoffed, "We're gonna be late!"

"Mother was trying to tell me not to go." Alan replied, "She said it was going to storm later. That never stopped us from doing anything before."

"She has good intentions. We'll be fine"

They both speed off down a winding road. The car was sliding a bit on the wet pavement. The car was modified to take part in the drift competition. Shane begins showing off his skills and they both have a lot of fun.

They get to the meet where they take look at other cars that happen to show up. A lot of awesome tuner cars modified for street racing. Normally that would be illegal but because this is for charity, the police agreed to section off some of the streets for the fans to take part in street racing.

Eventually the rain began to pour. It was very heavy at times but that didn't stop the event. It actually had made the drift event even better. Seeing wild drifts, chains, and even some 360 degree drifts. It was fun for everyone.

After a few hours it was time to go home. Alan and Shane had a ton of fun. They go to leave and noticed that the car was struggling a bit in the wet pavement, that had now been made even more slippery thanks to the rain. They decide it is just the car and continue on.

They begin transversing down the winding road they had gone on and think nothing go could wrong. Boy are they in for a surprise. As they enter a corner, the car slips and slides out of control. Shane tries to maintain control of the car. Eventually the car leaves the road and into a muddy ditch coming to a complete stop.

Once they regain their composure they start screaming how cool that was. All they could think about was how sick that slide was. After they calm down, Shane tries to get the car going. Shane puts the car in drive and presses his Nikes on the pedal. WHHHRRRRRLLLLL. Their smiles quickly fade. They begin wondering what is going on. Shane presses the pedal again. WHHHRRRRRLLLLLL. They wonder what is going on. Shane puts the car in reverse and presses his Nikes again. WHHHRRRRRLLLLLL. Alan rolls down the window and looks at the wheels. The wheels are spinning frantically. WHHHRRRRRLLLLLL. They realize they are stuck deep in the mud.

The mud was up to the bottom part of the frame. It almost looked like they bottomed out. Shane starts to pedal pump in his Nikes. WHHHRRRRRLLLLLL WHHHRRRRRLLLLLL. Forward. WHHHRRRRRLLLLLL. Reverse. WHHHRRRRRLLLLLL. Shane begins to feel a bit warm at the feet and takes off his shoes. He begins pedal pumping in his white socks. WHHHRRRRRLLLLLL WHHHRRRRRLLLLLL. Forward. WHHHRRRRRLLLLLL WHHHRRRRRLLLLLL. Reverse. WHHHRRRRRLLLLLL WHHHRRRRRLLLLLL. Shane decides he is going to go outside and push the car while Alan floors it. Alan can't get his door to open due to how the mud is on that side so he slides over to the driver seat after Shane puts his shoes back on and goes outside.

Shane notes that they are buried fairly deep but think they can get out. Shane tells Alan to pump the gas to see what is going on. Alan begins pedal pumping in his black Adidas. WHHHRRRRRLLLLLL WHHHRRRRRLLLLLL. He puts it in reverse. WHHHRRRRRLLLLLL WHHHRRRRRLLLLLL. Alan was also getting a bit warm at the feet and takes off his Adidas. Alan begins pedal pumping in his white socks. WHHHRRRRRLLLLLL WHHHRRRRRLLLLLL. Forward. WHHHRRRRRLLLLLL WHHHRRRRRLLLLLL. Reverse. WHHHRRRRRLLLLLL WHHHRRRRRLLLLLL.

After about 10 mins, Shane begins to see the car start rocking back and forth. Shane tells Alan to keep pumping. Alan keeps pumping in his white socks. WHHHRRRRRLLLLLL WHHHRRRRRLLLLLL WHHHRRRRRLLLLLL WHHHRRRRRLLLLLL. The car looks like it is almost loose now. Shane tells Alan to slide over now so he can get the car loose. Alan puts his Adidas back on and slides over. Shane enters the car, takes off his Nikes and pedal pumps in his White Socks. WHHHRRRRRLLLLLL WHHHRRRRRLLLLLL WHHHRRRRRLLLLLL WHHHRRRRRLLLLLL. Forward. WHHHRRRRRLLLLLL WHHHRRRRRLLLLLL. Reverse. WHHHRRRRRLLLLLL WHHHRRRRRLLLLLL.

After about 5 mins, Shane puts his Nikes back on and pedal pumps in his black Nikes. WHHHRRRRRLLLLLL WHHHRRRRRLLLLLL. Forward. WHHHRRRRRLLLLLL WHHHRRRRRLLLLLL. Reverse. WHHHRRRRRLLLLLL WHHHRRRRRLLLLLL. After about 10 more mins of this, WHHHRRRRRLLLLLLVVRROOOM. The car breaks free and is back on the road. The car is smoking from the tires burning rubber.

Back on the road, they reflect back on what happened.

"Man that sucked." Shane said. "My car is going to need a wash now!"

"At least you won't have to deal with my mother." Alan replied.

"All I am going to hear from her now is..."

"Don't Say I Didn't Warn You...."

Suggested Topics

Users

Topics