Skip to content

This forum does not allow guests to view posts. You will need to login or register to view/post

StuckGuys is a forum for people with a stuck/spinning fetish. This involves usually guys spinning or getting their vehicle stuck in mud/snow/sand or anything else. Everyone is welcome here. If your interested in stuck females check out StuckWorld

Stuck

Stuck stories
  • please tell me, can anyone write a story about a woman who liked to drive a car barefoot and the woman still had a stuck fetish and water, one day she heard about Maxim glue and that it was absolutely permanent and indestructible, but she didn’t believe it and decided to test the glue by gluing her bare feet to the pedals of the car and her bare feet were always glued to the pedals and describe how she lives

• I will say everyone is welcome here. but before anyone else replies. This forum is (or I guess was) the direct opposite of StuckWorld. The users here like stuck males not females.

So your unlikely to get a proper story here. But I will leave the post up as the are some people who enjoy stucks regardless of gender here too.

If you want stuck females I suggest trying the facebook page linked on stuckworld.com
    or the discord server linked here https://stuckguys.com/post/10402

• I agree with what @stuckadam said above. I would also recommend asking AI to write you this story. It is quite adept at telling stories like this without a human having to painstakingly write something for you that they may not enjoy @grinu553545

Suggested Topics

Users

Topics