Skip to content

This forum does not allow guests to view posts. You will need to login or register to view/post

StuckGuys is a forum for people with a stuck/spinning fetish. This involves usually guys spinning or getting their vehicle stuck in mud/snow/sand or anything else. Everyone is welcome here. If your interested in stuck females check out StuckWorld

Stuck Chronicle (Part 14 - Snow Day B)

Stuck stories
  • In the afternoon, Joel and Lyle decided to try and free the truck again. This time, Joel put the truck in reverse; it moved, then backed into a snowdrift. He gunned the engine, making the tires spin in the snow until it broke free. From there, it was a fight to get to the end of the driveway. Once he did, they got on the plowed road and sped down it. In about a half hour, it began to snow again.

As the Ram started sliding on the road, Lyle reached over and rubbed Joel’s driving leg. “Mind your speed, big guy”, he said.

Joel smirked at Lyle, then drove a little faster. Even though the road was getting icy, he maintained decent control of the Ram.

“It’ll take more than a little snow to worry me ;)”, Joel said proudly.

They noticed that the road became whiter an whiter. Up ahead, it was completely white and unplowed. Joel hit the brakes, and smiled.

“Look at THAT, bud. I bet we could get into some real fun up ahead 😏

Lyle’s member began to swell in his pants, but his words betrayed his horniness. “I don’t think we should go too far in. What if we can’t get out?”

Joel started to rub the steering wheel with his gloved hand, and began to rev his engine.

“Would that REALLY be so bad? 😏” Joel asked slyly. He put the truck in drive, jammed his left foot on the brake, then started hitting the gas with his right foot. His tires started spinning and squealing on the icy road.

Lyle nodded slowly; he knew that there was no stopping Joel. And he did want to be stuck with him...

Joel reached over and rubbed Lyle’s leg. “Count of three?” He asked

“Yeah...” Lyle replied while breathing heavily. “Count of...three”.

Joel floored the gas, causing a burnout on the icy road. “One....two....THREE!!!” The truck lurched forward, and once it got on the unplowed road, began the slide from side to side. It took everything Joel had in order to maintain control of his truck.

Lyle decided to use the opportunity to mess with him a bit; he started to rub Joel’s driving leg and crotch. Joel’s cock instantly got hard, and his foot hit the gas harder than it should’ve, causing the tires to spin hard in the snowed out road.

“You’re tryna make me lose control, arent ya?” Joel asked.

“Maybe...”, Lyle replied.

He then unzipped Joel’s jeans and started to massage him through his boxers. Joel started to moan and grunt, but he kept his hands gripped on the wheel. The Ram plowed through snowdrifts, but each one slowed the truck down and made the tires spin more and more.

“That all...you...got?” Joel asked between his grunts. He was as close to cumming, as the truck was to getting stuck.

“Just you wait, big guy!”

Lyle unbuckled his seatbelt and laid his head in Joel’s lap. He started to slowly lick the tip of Joel’s member while caressing his driving leg, all the way down to his size 14 boot, and rubbed it as it creased and uncreased on the gas pedal. Joel was fully aroused, and before long he came in Lyle’s mouth.

At that moment, Joel lost control of the wheel, and the Ram drove off the road and ran into a snowbank, with the back tires caught in a ditch. Joel looked down at Lyle, who was still in his lap.

“You okay, bud?” Joel asked while his face blushed.

“Yeah...I’m good”, Lyle replied, his face blushing as well. Then he got back into his seat and buckled back up.

Joel hit the gas, and tried to get the truck to move, but it was stuck in the ditch. “Come on, baby. Kick it in!” Joel mumbled to himself, before making his engine roar. The tires wouldn’t budge, almost as if the ice locked them in place.

Lyle got hard all over again. He unzipped his jeans and was gonna rub himself, when a large hand grabbed his.

“Uh, uh, uh!” Joel said while shaking his head with a smirk. “This time, I’m gonna make YOU explode 😉”. Lyle sat back, and let Joel work his magic.

Joel jerked Lyle off with his right hand, while he gripped the wheel with his left. Meanwhile, his foot continuously pressed on the gas pedal to try to free the Ram. It inched little by little, but couldn’t escape the icy ditch.

Lyle was enjoying this moment—being stuck with Joel, getting jerked off, the sound of the engine, the sound of the spinning tires, the smell of the truck’s exhaust—it all led to a large load shot straight into Joel’s gloved hand.

“Damn!” Joel exclaimed, while wiping his hand off on a paper towel.

Lyle blushed. “Sorry”, he replied. “I guess I went a little overboard...”

“Nah, nah...this is the most fun we’ve had off-road. Hell, I almost busted another nut while getting you to 😂”. They both laughed for a little bit.

“Now”, Joel said, “let’s see what our current situation is”.

• Very hot, man! I’ve always wanted to have someone stroking me while he’s behind the wheel spinning the tires

Suggested Topics

• 11 Votes
    2 Posts
    T

I remember the first time I knew I liked spinning and stuck action.
    As some of you know, I was raised in a rural part of the UK. There was a gravel works right next door, so was used to hearing heavy earthmoving machinery, but one day was different.
    It was a Saturday afternoon, and was raining hard. I heard a smaller engine revving up, sounding like it was struggling.
    I was very curious as they usual close mid-day,but knew they had contractors in.
    I climbed up the bank for a look. There was a young guy, on a dump truck, deliberately driving into the steep bank the other side. Tyres were digging in but ground was to muddy and steep. Tyres spinning furiously, then backing up and trying a new spot to play in.
    Knew he was enjoying it, as he was rubbing his bulge. I think think he must have shot his load in his pants. I was jerking off out of site also, as got very hard. Was a great day

• Neighbouring Farmer Stuck

Stuck stories
    7 Votes
    9 Posts
    ?

The guy was much older than me and we never got to know eachother, though I considered him a it of a hero. He died of appendicitis at 21. He was a bit of a card, playing tricks on his bicycle when he was following the cows through the vilge - in his wellingtons. He seemed to be able to spin the handlebars 360 degrees somehow, showing off to anyone watching. His memory lives on for spinniing his tractor wheels and getting his Fordson N properly stuck. We could have made music.

• 7 Votes
    4 Posts
    RedsmanR

Found it! I’ll post it

• 4 Votes
    1 Posts
    No one has replied
  • A friend (part 2)

Stuck stories
    3 Votes
    10 Posts
    AhhornyA

@rauhbein1 john came to visit me, we decided to go the beach but he end up stuck again and again! John.jpg

• 5 Votes
    5 Posts
    B

so horny story....!!!!

Users

Topics