Skip to content

This forum does not allow guests to view posts. You will need to login or register to view/post

StuckGuys is a forum for people with a stuck/spinning fetish. This involves usually guys spinning or getting their vehicle stuck in mud/snow/sand or anything else. Everyone is welcome here. If your interested in stuck females check out StuckWorld

Stuck Chronicle (Part 13 - Snow Day A)

Stuck stories
  • The fall semester passed by quicker than expected; Lyle and Joel met up at least twice a week to study, fool around, or just hang out. And of course, on Sundays they hit the mud—usually taking Joel’s truck. And each time they got stuck, it gave them more opportunities to push each other’s buttons.

Before long, it was December, and with it came winter break. After a very muddy Sunday, Joel and Lyle washed off at Joel’s house. The next morning, Lyle woke up and looked out the window; it snowed overnight, and now their area was covered in a blanket of snow and ice.

Lyle looked over at the still-asleep Joel. “Hey, big guy! Wake up, you’ve gotta see this 😀!”

Joel woke up and groggily walked to the window. The sight of the snow made him peek up immediately.

“This is gonna be a great day”, Joel replied. “Bundle up, bud, we’re goin’ for a joy ride!”

Lyle wore his denim jacket, grey jeans, fingerless leather gloves, and a pair of black combat boots. Joel wore a dark green hoodie, black jeans, black leather driving gloves, and his favorite Ariats. They headed off to Joel’s truck, and got in.

“Ok, here we go!” Joel said eagerly, before cranking his truck...only to find out it wouldn’t start. “Shit...he’s a bit cold this mornin’!” Joel pumped on the gas pedal and cranked away at the Ram for about five minutes.

Lyle raised an eyebrow. “Are you sure he’s up for the task?” He asked with a sly smile.

Joel smirked back at Lyle. “Don’t worry, he’ll start. He’s just bein’ difficult”. Joel cranked his Ram and stomped the pedal, until it finally started.

“See? No prob!” Joel remarked.

He put his truck in drive, but it wouldn’t budge from its parking spot. “Aw, COME ON!” Joel yelled, as he slammed his boot on the gas; the tires made several loud “ZZZZZZZzzzzzzzzzzz!!” sounds as they struggled against the ice. Joel put the truck in reverse, but it would only go so far; he put it in drive again and floored it, but the tires just kept spinning hard in the snow.

“Lyle”, Joel said through his gritted teeth, “can you give me a push? I think I can break free, I just need a little help.”

Lyle complied. He got out, and when Joel slammed his foot on the gas pedal, Lyle pushed from the outside. It didn’t move to far, but Joel wouldn’t let his foot off the gas for anything. The air stank of Joel’s Ram exhaust, and the smell of burning rubber. The sound of his revving motor and the tires spinning filled both their ears, and got them revved up too.

Lyle couldn’t help it anymore, and while Joel was spinning his truck tires helplessly in the snow, Lyle rubbed himself through his jeans, intoxicated by Joel’s struggling truck. Joel saw Lyle in his mirror, and pressed his foot harder on the gas til the pedal hit the floor. The roaring engine and squealing tires took hold of Lyle, and he kept rubbing until he came in his pants.

When Lyle got back in the truck, Joel looked dead into his eyes and gave him an evil smile.

“You’re not slick, you know? 😏”, Joel said, before rubbing Lyle’s crotch with his leather gloved hand. “I’m gonna make you explode all over again!”

Joel revved his engine a few times, before putting the truck in drive and pounding the gas pedal.

“Come on, come on, come ON, COME ON!!” Joel shouted as his engine and tires screamed. By now, the snow under the tires had melted, and the truck was digging into the dirt underneath. It caused the ZZZZZZZZzzzzzzzz, zzzzZZZZZZZzzzzz sounds to grow even louder each time Joel floored it. He held his foot to the floor, and the roaring engine made Lyle “explode” all over again.

Joel turned the engine off, and they got out to see their progress—the truck made it about two or three yards, and the tire spinning made a large muddy rut behind them. They still had a ways to go before they could escape Joel’s driveway.

“Let’s take a break...”, Joel suggested. “We can try again after the Ram cools down.”

With that, they headed back in Joel’s house to “take a break” :3

• mmmmmmm sexy sexy sexy

• Yep I cum too, love a bit of cranking and stuck

Suggested Topics

• 4 Votes
    1 Posts
    No one has replied
  • 4 Votes
    2 Posts
    S

Lessee, RWD Tahoe like police used to have? Hot sweet story.

• 2 Votes
    1 Posts
    No one has replied
  • Stuck Dudes Growing Up

Stuck stories
    6 Votes
    3 Posts
    ?

Nope, never saw him. Just heard him up in the hills.

• 5 Votes
    45 Posts
    1k Views
    T

Can't say I've had a relationship with a guy that's into the stuck+spinning, but have been lucky enough to meet a couple of guys who are into it. But only once each.
    Thankfully we have the internet and sites like this that helps connect guys who enjoy this sort of thing.
    Growing up, thought I would never find anyone else who got horny when stuck and spinning, but it can happen.
    I have a partner who knows nothing about my fetish, and would not understand it at all. So it's like a secret part of my life.
    I'm ok with that, because I know I can chat with others on sites like this one.
    It's even harder to meet like minded guys now though, as currently living in southern Europe (Bulgaria)
    Will be travelling back to the UK a few times this year alone and driving through Europe back to Bulgaria. So may get the chance to meet someone into the same fetish???
    Doing it always gets me hard, and often have to "sort it out" if it's a quiet remote place.

• Stuck with uncle

Stuck stories
    13 Votes
    8 Posts
    S

@hard-drifter 🔥

Users

Topics