Skip to content

This forum does not allow guests to view posts. You will need to login or register to view/post

StuckGuys is a forum for people with a stuck/spinning fetish. This involves usually guys spinning or getting their vehicle stuck in mud/snow/sand or anything else. Everyone is welcome here. If your interested in stuck females check out StuckWorld

Stuck Chronicle (Part 15 - Snow Day C)

Stuck stories
  • Joel tucked his jeans into his boots, and got out to see how bad they were stuck. The back tires were caught in the ditch, and all Joel’s spinning caused the snow under them to turn into mud. They were also on an incline, so even if they escaped the ditch, the chances they’d make it back onto the road with RWD without getting stuck again was very slim. Joel didn’t really want to do this, but they had no other choice...

“Lyle!” He shouted. “Get in the driver seat and start him up!”

“Gotcha!” Lyle hopped in the driver’s seat, started the truck. “What now?”

“Put the truck in 4WD, and hit the gas when I give the signal! I’m gonna push it from behind—whatever you do, don’t take your boot off the gas til we’re back on the road!”

“Okay!” Lyle shouted back. He switched it to 4WD, and gave it a few good revs.

Hearing his truck’s motor got Joel a little revved up himself, but he knew he had to focus on getting them out. He pushed up against the back of the Ram, and shouted “GO!!!”

Lyle put it in drive hit the gas; even at 4WD, the tires were still spinning hard in the snow and mud. Joel grunted as he pushed the truck from behind, and it started to move bit by bit.

“Don’t stop, Lyle! Give ‘im hell!!” Joel yelled. By now he was rock hard, though he couldn’t tend to it since both his hands were pushing the truck.

Lyle was hard himself; he put the pedal to the floor, turned the wheel either way with one hand, while stroking himself with the other. The truck was starting to move slowly. Joel growled and grunted, pushing away while his boots slid in the frozen muddy ruts his truck made.

Joel shouted, “C’mon, man....move, MOVE, MOOOOOVE!!” to his truck, as it started inching up the hill. It made its way to even ground, but got caught in an icy spot before it could get back on the road. Joel could not help himself, and rubbed against his stuck truck while pushing on it. Meanwhile, inside the truck, Lyle was stroking away while his boot slammed on the gas over and over...he pressed the gas and held it down, as he shot a load on his boots as well as the floor.

Just then, the truck broke free from the snow and made its way back to the road. By then, Joel had unzipped his jeans and shot his own load into the muddy snow. He got back into the drivers seat—Lyle had already gotten back into the passenger’s seat. As his boots squeaked on the floor, he looked at Lyle with an evil smile.

“Looks like you had some real fun in here”, he said in a rough tone.

Lyle blushed. “Yeah, sorry about that...”

Joel laughed. “I’m messing with ya, bud! Honestly, I’d be mad if you didn’t shoot one 😂

Lyle pointed at Joel’s opened zipper. “I see you had some real fun, too!”

Joel looked down and chuckled. “Yeah, this truck of mine drained me dry just now!” He slid his foot on the gas and gave it a few hard revs, then turned to Lyle. “You’re getting really good at handling my truck. He listens to you almost as good as me 😉

Lyle blushed again. “I guess...he likes me like you do ☺️“

“Got that right!” Joel reached his arm over, and gripped Lyle’s thigh, making Lyle moan a little. He then put the truck in drive, and spun his way through the ice until his tires screeched back on to the plowed part of the road.

“Whoo!” Joel shouted, before driving faster.

Lyle rubbed Joel’s arm. “Be careful, big guy. We don’t wanna get stuck before we get back home.”

“Maybe I do 😉”, Joel replied, before turning the wheel to the left. The truck jumped into the snow bank, and the four tires spun their way out. “Nah, Im messin’ with ya. I’m pretty drained after today too.”

Lyle leaned back and sighed. “You really are a rough driver, Joel 😏

“Thanks!” Joel replied happily. He turned into Lyle’s driveway, and parked carefully. The two men left their boots at the door, showered, ate, and cuddled.

“Hey, Lyle....” Joel started.

“Yeah?”

“I was wondering if...maybe tomorrow we could take your bike into the snow?”

Lyle thought for a bit. “Sure! It handles the snow pretty well, and I’m a good navi—“

Joel squeezed Lyle from behind. “I have a request; you’re free to say no...”

Lyle turned around and faced Joel. “Sure, big guy. Shoot.”

“....could I drive your bike tomorrow? ☺️“

“Sure, man. Have you ever driven a motorcycle before?”

“Yeah...I used to ride dirt bikes before I got my truck. I’ve never done it in the snow though...”

“I see...”

Lyle hugged Joel back. “I don’t mind. But if you get overwhelmed, I’m taking over. Deal?”

“Deal!”

They drifted off to sleep. As they did, the weather brought a another blanket of snow to their area...

• Man that got me hard!!

• Thanks now my jeans are tugging hard

• Well fuck me!
    How horny is this story

Suggested Topics

Users

Topics