Skip to content

This forum does not allow guests to view posts. You will need to login or register to view/post

StuckGuys is a forum for people with a stuck/spinning fetish. This involves usually guys spinning or getting their vehicle stuck in mud/snow/sand or anything else. Everyone is welcome here. If your interested in stuck females check out StuckWorld

Stuck Chronicle (Part 16 - Cool Rider)

Stuck stories
  • Lyle woke up the next morning to the sound of leather creaking. He woke up, to the sight of Joel in biker attire—a black leather jacket, leather driving gloves, dark jeans, and black harness boots with metal tips. He wore dark shades over his eyes.

“Mornin’ sunshine!” Joel said eagerly. “What do you think?” He did a slow spin so Lyle could get a good look at his leathers.

Lyle gave a shy smile and replied, “You look awesome! Idk whether to call you an angel or a demon...”

Joel snatched the blanket away from Lyle, then climbed on top of him, and pinned him to the bed. He stared Lyle square in the eye through his shades, with a seriously look on his face, and said in a low, growling tone:

“I guess we’ll find out later on tonight, won’t we? Heh heh heh...”

As his facial expression went from threateningly serious to a devilish grin, Lyle became both scared and aroused at the sight of this Joel. He noticed this, sighed, and gave Lyle a deep kiss.

“I’m jokin’ bud! Mostly, anyway 😏. Now bundle up and meet me outside!” Joel got off of Lyle and headed out.

Lyle decided to wear full leather himself. Afterward, he came outside and pulled out his bike. Joel put on a helmet, hopped on, started it up, and gave it a few revs.

“I ride rough, so make sure you hold onto me REAL tight!” He yelled over the motor.

Lyle hopped on, and wrapped his arms firmly around Joel’s waist; his helmeted head rested peacefully against his cold, leather-clad back. Joel put the bike in gear, and sped down the road.

Ae expected, the bike handled well, even on the icy roads. Joel decided to be risky, and took the bike off-road. It swerved slightly as the path was uneven, but Joel had enough skill and balance to keep it from toppling over.

Lyle was thoroughly enjoying the ride, but Joel was starting to become underwhelmed. “There’s gotta be a good place to trap this bike! But where?” He thought to himself. He sighed and zagged, until he found a pit he recognized from the fall; he’d gotten his truck stuck there many times. “Bingo!”

He stopped right before the pit. Lyle saw it, and knew what was about to go down.

“Be careful, big guy!” he warned.

Joel gave a thumbs-up. “Gotcha!” He replied. “Just hang out tight and enjoy the show!”

He headed straight for the pit, and once he hit the bottom, the bike’s back tire sank in the slush. Joel gave the bike some gas and tried to move it forward, but it wouldn’t budge; the muddy slush started to grab hold of the back tire’s treads, and the incline was too steep to gain momentum.

Joel decided to have a little fun. He revved the engine, and spun the back tire in the slush until it revealed a patch on frozen mud underneath; the tire grinded against the patch, creating a loud ZZZZZZzzzzzzZZZZZzzzzzz noise.

Lyle got hard from all the noise Joel was making with the bike, and wrapped tighter around his leather jacket. He rubbed Joel’s chest and abs, and began to slide one hand toward his belt buckle. When Joel felt Lyle caressing him, he revved even harder and began to hump the seat and mumble “Come on, come on, move...”

Lyle began to rub his own body against the back of Joel’s jeans, as he stroked Joel’s bulge with his hands. Joel twisted the lever with his right hand until the engine roared and he buried the needle. Mud was slinging from the back tire, and the smell of gasoline, burning rubber and scorched earth filled the air. Lyle found Joel’s zipper, and slid his hand into his boxers, fondling his rock-hard cock directly. Joel started to moan, and redlined the bike while violently humping the seat.

Joel couldn’t take it anymore, and came on the seat. When that happened, he released the gas lever and slumped forward. Lyle unzipped his leather pants, and jerked himself off until he shot his own load in the snow next to the bike.

“WHEW!” Joel shouted as he re-zipped his jeans. “You really know how to rev a guy up, Lyle!”

“Thanks”, Lyle replied, before hopping on the bike. “I’ll get us outta here”.

Joel hopped on behind Lyle, and he managed to free his bike from the pit (of course, Joel made it HARD for him the whole time). They headed back to Lyle’s house, though Joel wasn’t ready to turn in yet; he wrapped his arm around Lyle’s neck, and lead him to the snow-buried Ram.

“I’m not done with you yet 😏”, Joel stated.

Lyle looked puzzled.

“I can’t turn in without givin’ my truck hell. He gets cranky when he’s left alone”. Joel slapped the hood and smirked. “I wanna get BOTH of you nice and hot before we hit the sack!”

Lyle liked that idea, a lot. “Ok, let’s do this!” he said eagerly, before hopping into the passenger’s seat. Joel got behind the wheel, put his key in the ignition, and shouted “Here we GO!”

Suggested Topics

Users

Topics