Skip to content

This forum does not allow guests to view posts. You will need to login or register to view/post

StuckGuys is a forum for people with a stuck/spinning fetish. This involves usually guys spinning or getting their vehicle stuck in mud/snow/sand or anything else. Everyone is welcome here. If your interested in stuck females check out StuckWorld

Stuck Chronicle (Part 20 - Last Hurrah!!)

Stuck stories
  • It was nighttime, when Joel and Lyle were making out after having ended another muddy adventure together. All of a sudden, there was a sharp knocking against Joel’s truck. When they looked up, there was a big silhouette who appeared from beyond the fogged up windows. He didn’t attack them, or go away—he continued his banging against the metal. This pissed Joel off, so he got out to confront the man...but was pulled away all of a sudden! Lyle got out and saw a masked man looming over Joel while looking at Lyle. Even though he wore a mask, Lyle couldn’t shake the feeling that he was...smiling.

Joel started shouting Lyle’s name, as the man continued to bang his knuckles against the truck while staring him dead in the eyes...the shouting and banging got louder, until...

“AAAAAH!” Lyle screamed. It was morning, and Joel was at the door, banging and calling his name. He bundled up, and went outside to greet him.

“Morning, big guy!” Lyle said.

“Mornin’”, Joel replied, before leaning in for a kiss. Then he asked, “Are you okay, bud? I was at your door for a while, then I heard you scream—“

“I’m okay”, Lyle said. “I just had a little bad dream is all”.

“Oh”, Joel replied, a little puzzled. He didn’t think Lyle was the type to have nightmares. “Well I’m glad you’re okay”, he continued.

“Thanks ☺️. Soooo, what brings you here so early?”

Joel slid his arm around Lyle, and led him to his house. “I’ve gotta surprise for you”, he explained. “You’re gonna FLIP!” He unlocked the double gate to his backyard—it was covered in deep snow!

“Wh...WHOA!” Lyle remarked. “This is just...awesome 😨

“Ikr?” Joel replied, before continuing: “As you know, Spring isn’t too far away. So I thought I’d give winter a last hurrah...”

He turned to Lyle. “...and I wouldn’t have it any other way, than to share this hurrah with you. What do you say?”

Lyle didn’t have to think it over. “Sure thing, Joel!” He replied happily.

They headed to Joel’s truck, and drove through the open gate. Joel stopped for a second, put his truck in park, and began revving the engine.

He looked over at Lyle. “How long do you think it’ll be before we get stuck? 😏

Lyle saw the deep snow, some of which had already turned to ice.

“Probably...I give it a good five minutes 😂” he replied while laughing.

“Don’t underestimate my Ram, bud!” Joel said in a serious voice. He revved louder than before, and shifted into drive. He held his left foot on the brake, while flooring the gas pedal with his other foot. The truck did a burnout in the dirt, as Joel began counting down.

“Five...four...three...two...OOOOONNNNEE!!! 😈

The Ram lurched forward, plowing through the snow and ice. Joel drove in straight lines from one end of his yard to the next. Every time he stopped to change direction, the tires spun in the snow for a few seconds before he broke free.

Two minutes in, Joel decided to up the risk by doing donuts. His back tires slipped on the ice as the Ram slid in ellipticals. By minute 4, he hit a ditch and started his tires started spinning hard!

Lyle smiled smugly as Joel struggled to escape. “Told ya v8!” he said. His truck started to become buried in the snow; the tires were already disappearing from plain view under the hard snow.

Joel took one hand off the wheel, and rubbed Lyle’s leg, making him squirm in his seat. As he reached his crotch, he said through his gritted-tooth grin:

“I told you, don’t underestimate my Ram!! 😈

Before the fifth minute concluded, Joel switched to 4WD, and slammed his boot on the gas. The truck’s tires spun some more, but started to move again.

“Come on, baby! Move, move, MOVE!!” Joel shouted.

Lyle grabbed Joel’s hand, stopping his tease long enough to look at the timer. At 5 minutes exactly, Joel broke free from the ditch, and proceeded to power through his backyard.

“Yeah! WHOO-HOO!!” Joel exclaimed. Then he proceeded to continue teasing Lyle. “See? My truck is more than a match for a little ice 😏

Lyle couldn’t argue. He managed to outlast the bet.

“Now...” Joel growled, his free hand wrapping around Lyle’s cock, “I wanna hear you admit it 😈

Lyle started to moan as Joel jerked him off, but Joel wasn’t backing down. He stopped his truck, and did a four-tire burnout in the snow.

“Come on, now...say it!” Joel ordered over the roar of his engine.

Lyle liked how rough Joel was being, both with him and his truck. He began to leak precum...

Joel looked on with a devilish grin. “Admit it, or I’ll drain you dry!” He said.

Cum gushed out of Lyle, and onto Joel’s hand. Lyle couldn’t take it anymore! “Okay, I admit it 😩”.

Joel leaned toward Lyle, his feet now off the pedals. “Come again?” He asked smugly.

“Your truck....is a force...big guy...” Lyle stated, now out of breath. He came twice in one jerk.

Joel revved his truck in triumph. “He’s happy to hear you say that 😉”. He wiped Lyle’s cum off his hand, then proceeded to continue tearing through the snow.

After several long hours of tire-spinning and plowing, Joel and Lyle went their separate ways for the night.

Elsewhere, a mud-splattered yellow and black Jeep had just finished its rounds. It parked into a small house in the woods, and out stepped a guy with spiky black hair and a short beard. He was muscular, but had a bit of a gut. He wore full denim, with an old leather vest over his jacket.

“Damn, I’m beat!” he remarked, as he removed his mud-caked black logger boots and left them on the welcome mat. He stripped down to his boxers, and had a beer.

“This place hasn’t changed a bit since I left”, he muttered. After finishing his beer, he showered and went to bed. In his twilight state, he muttered to himself...

“I just KNOW L’s still around here. I’ll definitely pay him a visit”, he said with a slight smile. “I miss the little guy...and all the times we had. I bet he’s a badass by now...not as badass as me though 😏”.

Then his smile turned into a smirk

“But first...I hear there’s a trucker who’s been tearing it up here and there. He even found my secret spot...I’ll challenge him! 😈

By then, he was feeling the beer’s magic working on him. He drifted off to sleep...

“I’ll...show him...the power of...Slick....Mick....mmm😴

(Season One - Concluded)

• Wow! I love it! I will cheer for joel 😂

• Love the stories man!!

Suggested Topics

Users

Topics