Skip to content

This forum does not allow guests to view posts. You will need to login or register to view/post

StuckGuys is a forum for people with a stuck/spinning fetish. This involves usually guys spinning or getting their vehicle stuck in mud/snow/sand or anything else. Everyone is welcome here. If your interested in stuck females check out StuckWorld

Your first cumshot caused by a stuck

Stuck Chat
  • Describe your first time you had to cum because of a real life stuck. it doesn't matter if you where stuck yourself, helping someone or maybe just watching secretly. i'd really like to hear how it was for you guys ( with all dirty details heh)
    btw if you never jizzed from that yet, just tell us what was your first stuck situation in general

For me it was in winter on a snowy mountain. i often used to drive on it to take photos but never in winter. it was just a few weeks after i got my dirt bike and i never been able to enjoy a stuck long enough till i cum because i didn't discover many secluded places for that yet. Anyways, the mountain was the first one and the snowed path made it pretty much impossible to climb up. in the beginning it was easy as the path wasn't that steep. but after a few hundret meters the path went up all of a sudden and my backwheel lost all traction. i kept revving and pushing to see if the wheel can digg its way down to solid ground to have more grip but i was wrong and my cock rock solid by that time. i realised i have to take off my heavy leather jacket shirt and pants to reduce weight if i want to make it out of that rut i made*
    so after taking off everything and putting it to the side of the path i sat on my dirt bike again, only wearing my boxers but with a stiff bulge in the front. i tried pulling the throttle very carefully and the bike moved forth. but at a certain point when the wheel must have been almost out of that rut it started spinning and slipping back in the hole making it even deeper. i started rocking it back and forth, humping it with all force but i couldn't make it out. by now i felt so horny i didn't even feel the coldness anymore. i tried it on second gear and the vibrations increased so much it caused me leak some pre. i knew if i can't make it out soon this whole trip will end here in a huge mess so i rammed the bike as hard as i can which definitely was the wrong strategy, causing my cock grind up and down harder against the seat. i already felt i won't make it and gave in to this situation, pulling the throtle to the max and having the biggest cumshot in my life. i must have been humping it for a minute while lots of cum was leaking through my boxers and making a huge mess on my seat. it was interesting seing my white stuff steaming for a while till it cool off. i still felt pretty warm until i noticed it'S the heat of the engine rising up and keeping my body warm. but what i felt even stronger was pure satisfaction. a kind of satisfaction i never felt before. i thought if i'd die now i wouldn't mind because i experienced the best thing in my life already. i know it sounds stupid or like if i have huge depression but thats not. and of course i never would think of suicide cause i still wanted to do it again very very soon. and this is just the start. back then i wasn't aware what amazing horny adventures awaits me and my dirtbike in the future.

*of course i know taking off clothes would never reduce enough weight to make it out of a stuck but i love to phantasise about this and act surprised how much more intense the vibrations feel when only wearing underwear on a stuck dirt bike.

• Okay... Alright... This was not my very first splooge caused by a real life stuck, but one of my first and even though it was MANY, MANY years ago, memories of it still get me hot 'n' horny. I'll have a sticky mess to clean up before I'm through writing this one!

It was a very cool, drizzly morning in mid-July during an unusually rainy summer in the high country. Our family had moved over a year earlier several hundred miles away to 'city life', leaving two small ranches behind. I was back to help out my cousin and ranch manager, Luc, for a few weeks. Luc and I had loaded provisions the night before for an extended stay at the East Ranch and we were heading out on the 40 or so mile journey. About 35 miles of the trip was on a paved highway and the last 5 miles to the spread was on a dirt road. I knew that dirt road would be a muddy FUN mess today! Luc was driving his 'big truck', an early 70s orange and white Chevy 4wd with oversize off-road tires (Very Bone Worthy!) and I was driving his 'town truck', a late 70s red and white 2wd Chevy with wide street tires (Somewhat Bone Worthy). I had been driving for a few years but had just got my Driver's License about a month earlier. Luc had taught me how to drive in 'country' conditions and was my first four-wheeling buddy. I think he wanted to see if the 'city life' had caused me to forget how to drive in the sticks. "Hey, Cuz! This truck isn't going to make it on that muddy road!" Luc chuckled and told me: "Don't drive like a city boy and you'll make it. Just stay in my tracks and do like I taught you. If you get my truck stuck, you don't get to drink beer with me Champ!"

It was almost two hours later when we got to the point where the dirt road turned off the highway. We had stopped at a tavern near the turnoff for breakfast and a bullshit session with other ranchers, ranch hands and Pete, the tavern owner. Luc told me he was happy to see I only drank ONE beer with the other young guys and told me to give him the pack of cigarettes Pete had given us 'youngsters'. "You get to drink beer with me when you make it to the ranch and these smokes are MINE!" "Remember, Champ, you get my truck stuck... NO BEER!" The 2wd 'town truck' spun the tires as I was leaving the tavern parking lot. "This fucker is going to get stuck as shit!", I thought. My young dick was already firm from the little bit of spinning to get the truck going and the thought of the muddy road ahead would keep it that way! Staying in the 'big truck' tracks was not easy in the 2wd 'town truck'. Those wide street tires would slip and spin and the truck would slide sideways, making it HARD to keep it in third gear. My cock was HARD, too! Pre cum was making a wet spot in my underwear. Then... It happened... Ahhh, FUCK!!!

About 1/4 mile from the front gate of the ranch, the road went through a little ravine and gently curved to the right going up a slight hill. This spot grabbed many trucks over the years and now it had ME in it's clutches! In my hero's truck!!! It happened so fast. I put in the cutch to downshift into second gear and the fucker slid off the road into a soft, sticky spot! A full-on wheel-spinning STUCK!!! I downshifted into first gear and those Parnelli Jones street tires spun the rearend of the truck down into a slick, muddy trap. I was FUCKIN STUCK!!! Even though I was worried about what Luc would do, I was excited! A STUCK OF MY OWN!!! My young cock was stiff and the vibration of the truck as I spun the tires was making it drip pre. I leaned out the driver's side window and could see the right rear tire spinning, hopelessly snared in the sticky MUD. I tried first gear, second gear, reverse... Slow spinning... Revving and fast spinning... FUUCKK!!! I'm gonna CUM!!! The truck wouldn't even move... Just that sexy vibration, the wet, sticky mud splattering in the wheel wells and on the side of the truck and that soft buzzing sound of tires totally clogged with mud spinning down into their muddy holes. I stalled the engine and gave the truck a rest. I was bogged the fuck down! I was hot and horny and had to work on my stiff, wet cock. I got out of the truck to admire my work and to work on my huge, throbbing BONER. I was young and didn't have a whole lot of control so, just as I unzipped my jeans and freed my hard cock; "Ahhh… Ohhh... Ohhh, I'm gonna... CUM!!! I splooged a load of cum all over my boots, on the bogged rear tire and on the little mound of mud in front of the stuck tire. I remember my dick staying firm for a long time after I delivered my hot load of man juice and hoped it would go down before Luc came to rescue me.

You may have guessed... There is a Part Two to this story. But... That I will save for later. I have a bit of a "mess" to clean up! A bit of a preview... Luc wasn't all that upset and part of him "making a MAN out of me" involved coaching me to get the truck unstuck...

• Mate, good work-reckon your not the only one cleanin after that read🍆💦

• damn thats a hot experience you had! would be a fun plot twist if luc secretly enjoy stuck guys too and had it all planned to let you drive this path on that day with the 2wd one while he gets the 4wd truck heh

• I was in my later 29s and was a merchandisers for a national retailer. I was in FL on this trip and decided to check out some trails on in a National Forest in Central Florida. I followed the signs on this trail when the road came out into an open area that became very sandy. I had two options.. back up or go forward. I chose the later as I didn’t recall a place to turn around and didn’t want to have to back up for a mile. About 1/2 through the sandpit, my s10, 2wd Chevy, started spinning . Didn’t think anything about it as I was moving still so thinking all is good. Wrong! I moved a few more feet when my tires were spinning and not moving. Put the truck in reverse, and when the sand and clay hit the frame of my truck, along with the sound of tires spinning, I immediately lost a load. I wasn’t going no where. Every time I would attempt to drive forward or in reverse, seems like I was drizzling again. Eventually I was able to gain traction after about 20 minutes and got off that trail.

Now every time I’m on a muddy road or sand pit riding around, it just happens naturally and have to make sure I stop and unleash the load.

• Heh, Heh, Heh! I'll bet you had a sticky mess to deal with before your next client... I've probably been stuck in sand and soft, loose dirt almost as many times as snow. My Diesel trucks seemed to be stuck bait for that shit. Sand dunes, beach or just on the soft shoulder of the highway taking a call, I'd get STUCK! My RAM Cummins was the worst (BEST!). Never had a doubt why it had those CUMMINS badges on the sides!!!

• @Kevin I'm sure it is considerably more of a HOT experience in my memories than it was at the time. Luc was (and still is) a "Man's Man" and I was pretty scared about his reaction to me getting his truck all bogged down and more afraid that he would notice the bulge in my jeans or the CUM on my boots. Getting stuck happened a lot either doing work on the ranch or hunting, fishing, four wheeling, etc... Luc was usually not too impressed when we'd get stuck! Watching him get agitated, swear, smoke and persistently work a stuck would always get me HOT, HORNY and HARD!!! I'll post PART TWO in "STUCK STORIES"...

• @easygoingguy

thats so hot! i bet it would have been the same way for me when living in FL with all those nice sandy places
    One thing I'm curious about is: did you already knew about your stuck fetish when you got stuck there? or did you just discover it because you got stuck?

• @HardStuck yeah i can imagine! it's the same for me when i think back to my first stucks in the forest. it's hot thinking back to those times but at those moments i actually felt pretty scared driving deep in the forest trying to not get lost and always hoping to not be seen when doing my thing. also one thing i was super afraid of was getting stuck that badly that i can't get out without help. (which actually almost happened like 3 times )

• @Kevin not really to be honest. Yes I liked to hear rwd tires spinning in mud and such; but, it never really came of anything. Then when this incident occurred, I was totally turned on.

• @easygoingguy
    damn thats really hot! it's something i often fantasize in my head when out for some stuck adventures. acting like it's the first time i get stuck and wondering whats going on with my bulge. just pure mindplay.
    really glad you where able to experience it that way in real heh

• Nice chat fellas. I have always been turned on by getting stuck, being in a vehicle when the wheels spin or just hearin a car reving and spinning. Have always boned, even when real little. Used to crack a fat when ever the old man would get stuck and always luved it.

• @Thommo Did your old man know that him getting stuck turned you on???

• No way mate.

• Yep! Same here, Bud!

• This post is deleted!
  • @HardStuck Hi I am from Mexico. I remember once riding a motorcycle with a friend and we went to a beach outside the city, and we got stuck in an area where there were mud puddles. I was in the back and my friend was driving, he started to accelerate and the bike moved forward and then slipped again. It didn't take long to come out but when I felt the machine move and rub against my friend, it really made me feel horny.

• @spin-172581 ohh wow thats a hot way to discover this fetish! did you had the chance to do this again sometime? maybe on a own motorcycle to enjoy it till the shot heh

• @Kevin I haven't yet. But it's my dream (a wet one)

• @spin-172581 heh it was a wet dream for me for many years too. but you will see, the day you get your own motorcycle will be the most exciting day ever.

Suggested Topics

• Your accidental stucks

Stuck Chat
    3 Votes
    6 Posts
    westfil11W

@Jonnyxx

Love to get you stuck then

• Get stuck travestite.

Stuck Chat
    2 Votes
    22 Posts
    S

@Hipbootsdriver That is very good advice

• 4 Votes
    13 Posts
    B

I went for a drive one night and slid off the road in an icy spot and bent the front fender. I was sooo stuck, I tried and tried to get out but just ended up burying it so deep

• How i can get stuck the best.

Stuck Chat
    1 Votes
    11 Posts
    bootmudderB

Agreed! The main thing, is he's spinning his tires and STUCK! We all have our personal preferences of vehicles/ 4X4 vs 2X4 drive, etc. As "Booted Driver" states....not everyone has access and/or the jacked up truck to go tire spinning and getting stuck! "Softseatboner"...do your thing! Do what makes you happy!

• So close to getting stuck!

Stuck Chat
    6 Votes
    2 Posts
    C

It happened to me too. Once I was passenger and the driver took a wrong road. I knew it was a wrong road but I did not say anything because that road was becoming a sandy road with a high probability to get stuck... Unfortunately he did not get too far on that road and we couldn't get stuck... I just felt a few light wheel spins but it was not enough for me😢

• Interest in different Stucks?

Stuck Chat
    0 Votes
    8 Posts
    westfil11W

@Xavier-B
    Dam them boots would of been sexy

Users

Topics