Skip to content

This forum does not allow guests to view posts. You will need to login or register to view/post

StuckGuys is a forum for people with a stuck/spinning fetish. This involves usually guys spinning or getting their vehicle stuck in mud/snow/sand or anything else. Everyone is welcome here. If your interested in stuck females check out StuckWorld

Your first cumshot caused by a stuck

Stuck Chat
  • I too jerked off countless times thinking of being stuck. But the first time I actually had a organum while stuck in the mud was on a lawnmower of all things! I was probably 14 or15 and had talked my dad into getting a used Craftsman mid engine riding mower with the pretext of making it easer to mow the lawn with (I didn’t care about the lawn, I wanted to get it Stuck!) and one summer day I did! At the back of the yard was a low, wet area so with a growing erection and great anticipation I drove into the wet muddy grass and stopped. I tried going forward and the nearly bald back tires just SPUN! I was tenting out from under my shores, my young dick harder then it had ever been as I tried to rock the sexy little mower out of the muddy grass only to have it dig through the grass and into the underlying MUD, I was stuck, stuck in the mud! I pushed in on my stuck hard dick and lost all control! For a moment I didn’t think I was going to stop cumming, it soaked through my shorts and dribbled down on the hot engine, my underwear and shorts were soaking wet with my mud stuck cum!! I didn’t care I was gonna have to wash the mud off the mower anyway and could wash the cum off of me at the same time! But that was my first time actually being stuck in the mud.

• @truckstuckdave damn that must have been such a hot moment

• To the point, I creamed my pants seeing a railroad utility truck spin out trying to get up a snow filled lane. Made it partway up, came to a dual tire spinning halt, backed down half a truck length, try again, didn't even make it as far as before, before spinning out on snow, another backdown. Must of dropped its right dual tires in a small hole at the edge because it just sat and spun. That instance was when I jizzed myself. The truck couldn't even back any further, just spun out in reverse. Finally caught some traction and got up the grade.
    I worked for the railroad at the time. Few years later as a crewman on a long loaded stone train, I shot a load a time or two as the engines stalled on a grade with its train. Engineer I was with got it out of its stall and up grade.
    Know that train wheels have rail surface contact equal to a small coin with all that weight. Oil, grease, rain, leaves in autumn, snow in winter can cause trains to lose grip on rails. Unable to start from a stop or slide past a stopping point. Trucks get stuck, trains stall.

• Wow, that must have been something to see a train stuck on
    the track! I was very young and walking to school I got to see a delivery truck trying to spin it’s way up a snowy street in town. I was too young to cum, but I remember I was about as hard as a kid could get watching those wheels spin in the snow! Ended up late for school.

• @Kevin put a video cumming

• @SD78QSK wow the feeling of so much wasted energy by spinning train wheel must be hot too. i wonder can the rail even melt if a train is stuck and spinning for too long because of the friction heat?

• @truckstuckdave definitely worth getting late to school for this heh

• Kevin, it has happened, damaging and liable to discipline.

• @kevin Your story is awesome. I always have to let the tire of my 125cc Sachs spin, then always get a hard cock and have to wank. Your videos are so cool that I have to watch and wank on the PC until I come. It is so hot.

• @guenni1956 thank you! and it's so nice to meet another motorcycle stucker! and i'm glad you enjoy my videos so much heh. now i'm curious how was your first time getting stuck? 🙂

• @kevin hi, wollen wir deutsch schreiben? Wo wohnst du? Ich in D Hessen

• the first time i rode a zuzuki motorbike up a slippery forest path. it got slower and slower and more and more gas until I stopped and the bike spun. The full throttle vibration gave me a stiff penis and my heart pounded. I pressed my hard cock against the tank and after a while got an orgasm in my leather pants.

• @guenni1956

So hot full them pants with cum

• I still remember my first lust for it. It was a train.
    I was only 4 years old. I lived in a small town, where a train line ran behind my house.
    On a rainy day, I heard the noise of the train speeding up and went to the place to see it. The iron wheels spun in vain, trying to pull the load. I remember that my penis got hard and I took it out. I remember the hitches of the train moving like a stick pulsing hard, while trying to hitch on wagons.
    I remember the operator looking at me while accelerating the train trying to move the whole weight. And I, in a gesture, showed him my rock hardness.
    I still remember the sound of iron wheels turning stuck.
    And my penis moving in time with the train hydraulics.

• Interesting story. Train stucks don't really do it for me 😕

• @marcello99290 I love your story. You showed you hard penis to the operator, that was great. I get a boner for train stucks (or stalls as @SD78QSK will insist). The best are steam engines with all those exposed reciprocating parts and the sounds.

• During my late high school years. I did that every time Eric spun his tires in my yard. Whenever the ground was wet, It’d take him two or three tries to break free; it was because every time he took off, he’d put the pedal to the floor instead of easing his Tahoe out slowly

I’d hope for a day when his black SUV would be helplessly stuck...and I got my wish January 2011. Everything about it got me off—his black loafers pressing the gas, his large tires with shining rims spinning helplessly in the snow, and of course the sound of his roaring as he struggled to break free.

I admit...while pushing his Tahoe from behind, I rubbed myself a bit until he finally started moving. And after he left, I rushed back inside and shot three consecutive loads.

• @Xavier-B thats really hot! do you think he also enjoyed being stuck like we do? i mean its hard to imagine a other reason why someone would keep doing this if its not for the pure pleasure. heh

• @kevin It wouldn’t surprise me if he was kinda like that. I kinda wish I’d found out back then

• never have direct experience from the real stuck but used to wank with the clip the guy revving and humping his bike in the same time that vid make me cum so much. and recently i explode my cum while watching @Kevin vids.

Suggested Topics

• Your accidental stucks

Stuck Chat
    3 Votes
    6 Posts
    westfil11W

@Jonnyxx

Love to get you stuck then

• Stuck sounds and talks

Stuck Chat
    3 Votes
    84 Posts
    2k Views
    stuckboyS

@So-Very-Stuck said in Stuck sounds and talks:

@stuckboy oh yes

Exactly that.. Being angry, i m Stück, trying trying more and more

• 6 Votes
    17 Posts
    ?

Hey guys, great posts. My experience was very similar to many of yours. When I was a kid I used to like getting the lawn mower stuck and spinning my tires. Watching other dudes getting stuck has always turned me on but I kept it to myself and never told anyone. Even through my teen years into adulthood I thought I was the only one with this interest. But the first time I searched online for "stuck" and "spinning tires" my world opened up. I discovered a ton of hot videos of dudes getting stuck, mudding, etc. and eventually realized that there are other dudes out there like me. This forum is the best one I've found. I was on it a bit before but computer issues forced me off. Am happy to be back in the group and am looking forward to checking out the hot content here. Have a great day, men!

• RAF helicopter stuck in a field

Stuck Chat
    1 Votes
    2 Posts
    AlexitalyA

😂😂
    I don't know about the helicopter. but surely there will be some handsome soldiers there!

• Daily Stuck stuff

Stuck Chat
    2 Votes
    35 Posts
    sirstuckS

@fshpantos This is wonderful. Is it rear-wheel-drive?

• Intentional stucks

Stuck Chat
    0 Votes
    28 Posts
    ?

I’m new to this forum, so I know the tread is old. I just got to make a comment on the topic anyways.
    Where I live in a small Norwegian island, they all park their cars with the key in the ignition, or at least to be found inside the car.
    So I’ve done this sometimes. Just because it’s easy, specially during the winter time.
    In a populated area it would have been more difficult, but nothing is impossible. If you get a ride, and the driver just leaves the car for a minute. That’s enough. I did that when I still lived in a city.

Users

Topics