Skip to content

This forum does not allow guests to view posts. You will need to login or register to view/post

StuckGuys is a forum for people with a stuck/spinning fetish. This involves usually guys spinning or getting their vehicle stuck in mud/snow/sand or anything else. Everyone is welcome here. If your interested in stuck females check out StuckWorld

Your first cumshot caused by a stuck

Stuck Chat
  • Heh, Heh, Heh! I'll bet you had a sticky mess to deal with before your next client... I've probably been stuck in sand and soft, loose dirt almost as many times as snow. My Diesel trucks seemed to be stuck bait for that shit. Sand dunes, beach or just on the soft shoulder of the highway taking a call, I'd get STUCK! My RAM Cummins was the worst (BEST!). Never had a doubt why it had those CUMMINS badges on the sides!!!

• @Kevin I'm sure it is considerably more of a HOT experience in my memories than it was at the time. Luc was (and still is) a "Man's Man" and I was pretty scared about his reaction to me getting his truck all bogged down and more afraid that he would notice the bulge in my jeans or the CUM on my boots. Getting stuck happened a lot either doing work on the ranch or hunting, fishing, four wheeling, etc... Luc was usually not too impressed when we'd get stuck! Watching him get agitated, swear, smoke and persistently work a stuck would always get me HOT, HORNY and HARD!!! I'll post PART TWO in "STUCK STORIES"...

• @easygoingguy

thats so hot! i bet it would have been the same way for me when living in FL with all those nice sandy places
    One thing I'm curious about is: did you already knew about your stuck fetish when you got stuck there? or did you just discover it because you got stuck?

• @HardStuck yeah i can imagine! it's the same for me when i think back to my first stucks in the forest. it's hot thinking back to those times but at those moments i actually felt pretty scared driving deep in the forest trying to not get lost and always hoping to not be seen when doing my thing. also one thing i was super afraid of was getting stuck that badly that i can't get out without help. (which actually almost happened like 3 times )

• @Kevin not really to be honest. Yes I liked to hear rwd tires spinning in mud and such; but, it never really came of anything. Then when this incident occurred, I was totally turned on.

• @easygoingguy
    damn thats really hot! it's something i often fantasize in my head when out for some stuck adventures. acting like it's the first time i get stuck and wondering whats going on with my bulge. just pure mindplay.
    really glad you where able to experience it that way in real heh

• Nice chat fellas. I have always been turned on by getting stuck, being in a vehicle when the wheels spin or just hearin a car reving and spinning. Have always boned, even when real little. Used to crack a fat when ever the old man would get stuck and always luved it.

• @Thommo Did your old man know that him getting stuck turned you on???

• No way mate.

• Yep! Same here, Bud!

• This post is deleted!
  • @HardStuck Hi I am from Mexico. I remember once riding a motorcycle with a friend and we went to a beach outside the city, and we got stuck in an area where there were mud puddles. I was in the back and my friend was driving, he started to accelerate and the bike moved forward and then slipped again. It didn't take long to come out but when I felt the machine move and rub against my friend, it really made me feel horny.

• @spin-172581 ohh wow thats a hot way to discover this fetish! did you had the chance to do this again sometime? maybe on a own motorcycle to enjoy it till the shot heh

• @Kevin I haven't yet. But it's my dream (a wet one)

• @spin-172581 heh it was a wet dream for me for many years too. but you will see, the day you get your own motorcycle will be the most exciting day ever.

• I too jerked off countless times thinking of being stuck. But the first time I actually had a organum while stuck in the mud was on a lawnmower of all things! I was probably 14 or15 and had talked my dad into getting a used Craftsman mid engine riding mower with the pretext of making it easer to mow the lawn with (I didn’t care about the lawn, I wanted to get it Stuck!) and one summer day I did! At the back of the yard was a low, wet area so with a growing erection and great anticipation I drove into the wet muddy grass and stopped. I tried going forward and the nearly bald back tires just SPUN! I was tenting out from under my shores, my young dick harder then it had ever been as I tried to rock the sexy little mower out of the muddy grass only to have it dig through the grass and into the underlying MUD, I was stuck, stuck in the mud! I pushed in on my stuck hard dick and lost all control! For a moment I didn’t think I was going to stop cumming, it soaked through my shorts and dribbled down on the hot engine, my underwear and shorts were soaking wet with my mud stuck cum!! I didn’t care I was gonna have to wash the mud off the mower anyway and could wash the cum off of me at the same time! But that was my first time actually being stuck in the mud.

• @truckstuckdave damn that must have been such a hot moment

• To the point, I creamed my pants seeing a railroad utility truck spin out trying to get up a snow filled lane. Made it partway up, came to a dual tire spinning halt, backed down half a truck length, try again, didn't even make it as far as before, before spinning out on snow, another backdown. Must of dropped its right dual tires in a small hole at the edge because it just sat and spun. That instance was when I jizzed myself. The truck couldn't even back any further, just spun out in reverse. Finally caught some traction and got up the grade.
    I worked for the railroad at the time. Few years later as a crewman on a long loaded stone train, I shot a load a time or two as the engines stalled on a grade with its train. Engineer I was with got it out of its stall and up grade.
    Know that train wheels have rail surface contact equal to a small coin with all that weight. Oil, grease, rain, leaves in autumn, snow in winter can cause trains to lose grip on rails. Unable to start from a stop or slide past a stopping point. Trucks get stuck, trains stall.

• Wow, that must have been something to see a train stuck on
    the track! I was very young and walking to school I got to see a delivery truck trying to spin it’s way up a snowy street in town. I was too young to cum, but I remember I was about as hard as a kid could get watching those wheels spin in the snow! Ended up late for school.

• @Kevin put a video cumming

Suggested Topics

• 3 Votes
    85 Posts
    2k Views
    I

@Hard-Drifter Yes, i agree

• Stuck sounds and talks

Stuck Chat
    3 Votes
    84 Posts
    2k Views
    stuckboyS

@So-Very-Stuck said in Stuck sounds and talks:

@stuckboy oh yes

Exactly that.. Being angry, i m Stück, trying trying more and more

• 1 Votes
    1 Posts
    No one has replied
  • 6 Votes
    17 Posts
    ?

Hey guys, great posts. My experience was very similar to many of yours. When I was a kid I used to like getting the lawn mower stuck and spinning my tires. Watching other dudes getting stuck has always turned me on but I kept it to myself and never told anyone. Even through my teen years into adulthood I thought I was the only one with this interest. But the first time I searched online for "stuck" and "spinning tires" my world opened up. I discovered a ton of hot videos of dudes getting stuck, mudding, etc. and eventually realized that there are other dudes out there like me. This forum is the best one I've found. I was on it a bit before but computer issues forced me off. Am happy to be back in the group and am looking forward to checking out the hot content here. Have a great day, men!

• edging while stuck

Stuck Chat
    6 Votes
    8 Posts
    westfil11W

@kevin

You can watch me getting stuck any day

• 1 Votes
    5 Posts
    S

Links to other stuck topics but log in required.

Users

Topics