Skip to content

This forum does not allow guests to view posts. You will need to login or register to view/post

StuckGuys is a forum for people with a stuck/spinning fetish. This involves usually guys spinning or getting their vehicle stuck in mud/snow/sand or anything else. Everyone is welcome here. If your interested in stuck females check out StuckWorld

Mud Stuck in High School - John Part 2

Stuck stories
  • It was a rainy Saturday afternoon, and I was hanging out at John’s house. We were up in his bedroom. He was lying on his bed and I was sitting in the chair next to the window. We had both just celebrated our 18th birthdays and were looking forward to graduating in a few weeks.

He was throwing a tennis ball up toward the ceiling and catching it, and I was fixated on watching the muscles in his arms working as he tossed the ball. Damn, he was a hot dude. It was all I could do whenever I was with him to not crawl all over him, but I knew that any move I made in that direction would be the end of our friendship. He was straight, and I was a closeted gay kid, and in high school, those two things just didn’t work well together.

Suddenly, out of nowhere and still focused on tossing the tennis ball, John said, “Soooo, I have a question for you – about us getting stuck in the mud on that railroad bed a few weeks ago.”

“What about it?” I said, totally oblivious as to where the conversation was about to veer.

“Were you excited when we were stuck in the mud?”

Shit, I thought. Here we go.

“What are you talking about?” I said, half question and half statement.

John stopped throwing the tennis ball and looked right at me. Damn, those steel-blue eyes of his made me shiver.

“Did you shoot in your jeans when I was spinning my tires in the mud?”

Holy shit, I thought. He HAD seen the wet spot in my jeans! Thunder rolled outside as the rainstorm continued.

“Don’t be an asshole,” I said defiantly. “What the hell are you talking about?”

“Buddy,” he said quietly, “I saw the wet spot on your jeans, and also saw your hardon.”

Totally busted, I stared at him numbly, unable to speak.

Then, sitting up on the bed, John said, “It’s totally fine, man. I dig that too. Why do you think I’m always burning rubber so much?”

No fuckin’ WAY, I thought. He did lay rubber constantly, but I always thought it was just him being a typical young dude. Just the other day, he had come to a dead stop on a paved road we were driving on, grinned that sexy-ass grin of his, and said, “Let’s have a tire-squealing contest.” Then he floored the pedal and spun his tires hard, laying a long, snaking black patch of burnt rubber along the road.

He continued, “I get off on this stuff too, man.” Then, laughing, he tossed the tennis ball at me and said, “But I’ve never shot in my jeans while doing it, you psycho! I at least have enough self control to wait until I’m home before I jack off.”

I was stunned. My best friend, the guy I had been secretly lusting after for years, was blowing my mind. I had a raging boner in my jeans.

John reached over, grabbed his cowboy boots off the floor and put his feet in them, pulling them on. As he stood up, I saw the massive bulge in his jeans. He was hard too.

He walked over to me, put his hand on the back of my neck, pulled me to him, and kissed me deeply.

Pulling back, he flashed that sexy-ass sideways grin of his and said, “Come on, buddy, let’s go find a place to get stuck in some mud.”

• wow thats so hot and at the same time really romantic! guess for us all it would be the one dream scenario to happen. unfortunately we are a really rare group.

• @Kevin Maybe a part 3.

• sure this story is so captivating so far and i love reading on

• so horny story....!!!!

Suggested Topics

• 10 Votes
    18 Posts
    S

@NoTraction it was my mum and dad took us camping and got stuck at the site. Dad was loosing it as he let me park the car the night before. Mum was the one to get out of the mud scared at that time but arousing now

• The Shep Years: 2

Stuck stories
    6 Votes
    1 Posts
    No one has replied
  • 10 Votes
    8 Posts
    MudMateM

@booted-driver That is true, this trucks front wheels where stiff from sitting for years. It had moved about 30 feet before the rear wheels got into Mud.

• Defender stuck

Stuck stories
    5 Votes
    13 Posts
    truckstuckdaveT

What a sexy stuck! Before I’d get in I’d have to try and push. There’d be no way I could push that thing out of the mud, but I’d love to feel it spin mud up on my pants and with any luck my crotch! I’d be cumming in my pants for sure!!

• 8 Votes
    3 Posts
    ?

Hi Xavier, I have the day off today and started it by reading your story. I shot all over the bed, man! Very hot! Really digging watching Joel and Lyle’s friendship grow - Joel is a stud! Looking forward to the next chapter, bud!

• The wedding stuck

Stuck stories
    2 Votes
    3 Posts
    spin 172581S

@Kevin indeed, wanna repeat the experience someday

Users

Topics