Skip to content

This forum does not allow guests to view posts. You will need to login or register to view/post

StuckGuys is a forum for people with a stuck/spinning fetish. This involves usually guys spinning or getting their vehicle stuck in mud/snow/sand or anything else. Everyone is welcome here. If your interested in stuck females check out StuckWorld

Stuck Chronicle (Part 31 - Joel’s Saga)

Stuck stories
  • "I think I first got into muddin' when I was 8. Back then, when my dad drove me and my big brother to school, we passed through this dirt road to get there. It was a MESS on rainy days, especially when Pop's truck went through it. And at the bottom of the road a puddle would form--Pop would floor it to make it through, and those rear tires would sling mud and water in all directions! Some of the kids at school...even a teacher or two would be peerin' through the windows just to see Pop show off...

"Every time he'd go through that puddle, I got this...feeling. And every now and then, he'd get himself stuck, and that feeling got even greater! Kinda like...an itch that needed to be scratched. Eventually, I figured out what that itch REALLY was…”

Mick cut in. “So you’re like…a legacy mudder? 😏

“Nah, nah”, Joel replied. “My dad only went through mud to get to and from our school. Other than that, he wasn’t too big on mudding.”

“Ah”

“So”, Joel continued, “I started to indulge this ‘feeling’ during my middle school years. By the time I was in 8th grade, my big bro already had his license. He’d pick me up from school in Pop’s truck, and on rainy days he’d head off the road. Unlike Pop, Big Bro was kinda rough behind the wheel—he’d charge through puddles and ditches, all with this devilish grin on his face.

“On one particular day, Bro got caught in a particularly deep ditch that caught the rear tires. He kept revving and stomping on that gas pedal, cussin’ and shoutin’ like a madman! During that time, the ‘itch’ I felt was stronger than ever. Before we knew it, the truck had overheated and shut off. Big Bro was pissed, and worried about what Pop would say…until he looked over at me. He looked down, and suddenly he burst into laughter. I looked down, and there was this wet spot in the front of my pants…”

Joel covered his eyes. "I thought I pissed myself, but my bro explained what it REALLY was, and what it meant. So I started watchin' these vids on the net, to satisfy that feeling. It made me realize that I had a thing for guys, especially guys that liked gettin' stuck."

Lyle smiled.

"The years passed before I knew it. My dad wasn't too happy with my bro gettin' his truck dirty or damaged, so he eventually helped him get his own truck. After that, he and I hit the mud every chance we got. He even taught me how to drive, and I when I got my license, he'd let ME bury his truck! And when I got those horny urges, he'd let me ride solo until I let it all out.

"Before I knew it, I'd graduated high school. As a gift, Big Bro got me a pair of my favorite boots!"--Joel lifted his foot, showing off his Ariats--"these boys have tackled mud, sand, dirt, and ice for the last four years since."

"Wow..." Lyle said in amazement, as he eyed Joel's boots.

Joel grinned. "And on my 20th birthday, I finally got my dream truck--my trusty Ram. Immediately after I got in for the first time, Big Bro and I duked it out in the mud. He ended up driving circles around me, while I sank in the mire and got sprayed from all directions.

"After that, I challenged my brother ever chance I had. But I'd ALWAYS end up getting stuck first! Couldn't complain too much though...since even a loss gave me some...satisfaction. And of course, my truck and my hobby made me some friends back home, but never a boyfriend."

Joel looked over at Lyle. "A couple years later, I moved here to go to college. Best decision I ever made 😉"

Mick clapped. "That was a nice little tale!" he admitted. "But I gotta ask...where's this 'Big Bro' of yours?"

"He lives on his own too, back in my hometown", Joel replied. "He said he's gonna try to visit me this summer."

Mick lit up. "Awesome! I can't wait to school him like I did to you", he said with a laugh.

"Okay, first", Joel said sternly, "You did NOT beat me. We TIED, remember?"

"Yeah, yeah...", Mick said, his excitement dimming.

"And also, no offense Mick, but you wouldn't stand a chance against my bro. When he goes offroad, he gets even wilder than you do."

"Ooooooh", Mick said mockingly. "I guess we'll see this summer..."

Lyle shook his head. "So...what kinda guy IS your brother, Joel?"

"He's a pretty cool guy", Joel replied, "but he likes to tease and play rough sometimes."

"Well, I can't wait to meet him", Lyle said happily.

"Alright, alright", Mick said aloud. "We had a good time, but it's time to hit the sack!" He doused the campfire, and lead Joel and Lyle inside. Mick's house was on the small side, but not cramped. There were two rooms upstairs.

"You two lovebirds can share the guest room", Mick said with a smirk.

"Thanks, Mickey", Lyle replied. He and Joel settled in, and before long both were in bed.

Mick retreated to his room, satisfied with how the day went. He got to reconnect with his best friend, and even gained a new mudding buddy...or rather, a mudding rival.

"Yup", Mick sighed. "This is gonna be a good spring..."

Mick drifted off to sleep, only to be woken up an hour later by a creaking sound from the other room.

"That jerk...", Mick mumbled. He contemplated doing something, but decided not to out of courtesy to his friend.

"I guess I can let it slide...this time...", he said, as he drifted back off to sleep.

• @Xavier-B

Can’t wait

Suggested Topics

Users

Topics