Skip to content

This forum does not allow guests to view posts. You will need to login or register to view/post

StuckGuys is a forum for people with a stuck/spinning fetish. This involves usually guys spinning or getting their vehicle stuck in mud/snow/sand or anything else. Everyone is welcome here. If your interested in stuck females check out StuckWorld

#StuckFan (Part 1 - Quality Time)

Stuck stories
  • Enter Ian, a shy, nerdy guy who had a thing for stucks.
    Ever since his freshman year of high school, Ian had been fascinated by tires spinning, especially in the mud. In particular, he adored stuck trucks.
    His first stuck experience was at age 15, with his big sister’s boyfriend Mitch. Mitch was tall, lanky, and on the rugged side. He drove a black Ford Ranger, and wasn’t afraid to get it dirty. Ian’s sister wasn’t a fan of mudding, so her bf would go to the open fields with Ian, and tear it up. Eventually, he’d get stuck in his own ruts, and Ian’s excitement would turn into arousal. When the ride was over, he’d rub a load out in his room.
    On one occasion, Mitch had gotten stuck really deep. He was flooring it and cussing up a storm. He was so focused on freeing his truck, he didn’t notice Ian slowly rubbing away at his crotch. That day, the suspense and excitement was so much that Ian couldn’t contain himself. The more frustrated that Mitch got, the harder he revved the engine, and the more Ian rubbed away. By the time the truck was floored, Ian had climaxed, and the truck had suddenly lurched forward. Luckily, Mitch never noticed what Ian was doing; the roar of the motor masked the friction and moans. But he was left with a wet spot in the front of his pants; Ian had to go the rest of the ride with his jacket in his lap.
    After that day, Ian became more and more intent on feeling that thrill. But as time went by, they went for rides less and less. By the time Ian was 18, his sister and Mitch had decided to move away. So the night before, he invited Ian for one final ride through their special field. It rained all day, so the ground was especially soft and gooey. Mitch gunned it, and they shouted with excitement and anticipation as the Ranger slipped and swerved through the wet field. Ian began to feel his dick twitch every time the truck slowed down to turn. Before minute five was up, he was already leaking precum. It started to become impossible to ignore.
    Mitch, without even looking at Ian, said “Go ahead!”
    Ian looked over at him. All of a sudden, Mitch got stuck in a deep rut. Before he continued, he looked over at Ian with a serious stare. He started to rev his engine, and eyed Ian’s bulge.
    “What are you waiting for, little bud? Let er rip!”
    Ian was shocked—Mitch was giving him permission to jerk off in his truck! Tempted by the offer, and intoxicated by the roaring engine, Ian decided to whip it out, and once he did, Mitch put his truck in drive and floored it. He seemed to WANT to bury his truck, instead of trying to break free like he usually did. Ian fapped to the sound of his spinning tires; he was on Clouds 9 through 99! He shouted to Mitch, “C’mon, try HARDER!!” In response, he stopped digging himself in deeper and tried to escape the ditch. But he couldn’t seem to break free from the grip the mud had on his caked, smoking tires.
    After a while, Mitch began to shout and cuss at his truck. That anger sent Ian over the edge, and with one loud groan, he shot his load onto the glove compartment. He expected Mitch to get angry, but instead he cheered and gave him a hard high five. After he cleaned his load, he looked over at Mitch and asked:
    “How long have you known?”
    “I’ve known since the day you blew that secret load in your pants”, Mitch replied with a chuckle.
    Ian blushed in embarrassment.
    “Don’t fret, little man. I used to be like you, you know. Trucks really got me goin’, especially in the mud. It’s why I bought this beaut!” He rubbed the steering wheel of his Ranger.
    “Now, let me ask YOU something”, Mitch continued. “This feeling you’ve had…was it JUST toward our hobby, or…”
    Ian knew where he was going with this. “No, NO!” He said abruptly. Then he calmed down and went on, “You’re a good guy and all, but I couldn’t do that to Sis. Plus, you’re like a big bro to me, and—"
    Mitch laughed out loud. “Calm down, bud! I was just teasin’. I love your sister, more than you know. But I also wanted to give you a night to remember.” He reached over and rubbed Ian’s head. “So? Did you enjoy it?”
    Ian smiled, but on the inside he was a little sad. “Yeah. I had a great time. This was one of the best days of my life…”
    Mitch sighed. “Yeah. Me too.”
    With that, he tried to rock his truck free. With every ZZZZzzzzzz that filled the air, Ian wished more and more that he could stay stuck. That they could have more days and nights like this one. But just as the truck eventually broke free, he had to move forward as well.
    The next day, Ian parted ways with his sister and Mitch, giving both of them tight, tear-filled hugs. As Mitch’s truck disappeared down the road, Ian wondered what to do next…

Suggested Topics

Users

Topics