Skip to content

This forum does not allow guests to view posts. You will need to login or register to view/post

StuckGuys is a forum for people with a stuck/spinning fetish. This involves usually guys spinning or getting their vehicle stuck in mud/snow/sand or anything else. Everyone is welcome here. If your interested in stuck females check out StuckWorld

#StuckFan (Part 2 - Chance Encounter)

Stuck stories
  • About two years later, Ian still clung to the memories he and Mitch shared in the mud from time to time. Sometimes, they made him tear up, knowing that it’d be a while before he’d get to see him again. Other times, however, they got him going. Especially what occurred the night before. Every now and then, he’d wind up waking from a wet dream.
    After having woken up from yet another such dream, Ian sat up in his bed and sighed. He then showered, got dressed, and decided to go for a walk to clear his head.
    Ian was somewhat lost in thought—he ended up strolling to the field he and Mitch frequented. He sat by a nearby rock, and closed his eyes. As he concentrated, he felt as though he could almost hear the roar of a truck. He began to slip into a daydream, back to when he and Mitch first went to the field. It was exhilarating—the roar of the motor, the ZZZZZZZZzzzzZZZZZ from his tires when they got stuck, the sound of their laughter and shouts all the while. At some point, Mitch honked his horn. But something felt weird; the honking seemed to go on, and on, and on…
    At that moment, he woke up from the dream. When he came to, there was a man dressed in full denim, standing over him with a look of concern on his face.

“You ok, dude?” He asked.

“Um…yeah”, Ian replied. “I was just a little lost in thought 😅

“Out in a field?”

“Yeah. This place brought back memories—“

(HOOOOOONK!)

The guy in denim spun around and shouted, “Knock if OFF, Mickey!”

The blaring horn belonged to a yellow and black Jeep. It was splattered with dry mud from the door handles down. In the driver’s seat was a rugged man with shades.

“Hey L!” the rugged guy shouted back. “Is he breathing or what?!”

“Yeah!”

After having put two and two together, Ian was lost in thought once more, this time over the driver. Mickey, he thought, as in the infamous “Slick Mick” from the videos?! He couldn’t believe his eyes.

“Hey, kid!” Mick shouted. “You want a ride?”

Ian snapped out of it. “Su-sure!” he said shyly.

After having the guy in denim and Ian pile into the jeep, they took off.

“So, you got a name, kid?” Mick asked Ian

“Yeah…I’m Ian”, he replied.

“Nice! Well I’m—“

“The infamous Slick Mick!” Ian cut in. “I’ve always been a fan of your videos 😀

Mick chuckled. “Well well, a man of good taste!” He said proudly. “Nice to know I’ve got a lil fan.”

The guy in denim turned to Ian, “Careful, man, you’re gonna give him a swelled head 😏

Mick playfully punched him in the arm.

“Are you a friend of his?” Ian asked.

“Yup. I’ve known this loose cannon since before he was ‘infamous’. Name’s Lyle.” Lyle stuck out his hand. “It’s nice to meet you, Ian.”

“Same!” Ian replied as he shook Lyle’s hand.

“Now that we’ve got introductions outta the way, do you wanna have some fun? 😈”, Mick said with a devilish smile.

“You bet!” Ian said.

Lyle sighed. “Here we go again…”

“You say that, but you LOVE when I let loose!” Mick pointed out.

He turned down a slanting, winding path that led to a large patch of wet grass that was lousy with muddy tire treads. Ian was already rock hard, anticipating muddy mayhem.

Mick started revved his engine, before shouting, “LYLES AND GENTLEMEN! FANS OF ALL AGES! WE’RE ABOUT TO TAKE A DETOUR DOWN THE UNPAVED ROAD OF LIFE! FASTEN THOSE SEATBELTS, AND ENJOY THE RIDE! 😈

With that, he darted into the wet grass, swerving left and right, then doing a series of donuts. Mud flew in all directions, splattering on the jeep until it was almost fully covered.

Ian couldn’t help but jerk off through his jeans, then his underwear. Mick looked through the rear view mirror at Ian, and smiled. Even Lyle, who’d just rubbed one out before they ran into Ian, was starting to fiddle with his bulge. The jeep fell into a hole, and the rear tires began spinning hard. The ZZZZZZzzzzzzz they made got the passengers even harder and hornier.

“Let it out, boys!” Mick shouted as he eyed Lyle, then Ian. At this point, even Mick couldn’t help but rub. For a second, he lost control of his jeep, and it spun in a near circle across the slick ground before stopping.

“WHOO!” Mick exclaimed. Then he looked over at Lyle. He was dazed, but fine. He came into a napkin he pulled from the glove compartment right before he climaxed.

Then they both turned to Ian in the back seat. He also came, through his underwear 🩲; it seep through the grey briefs so much, that it seemed as though Ian climaxed twice.

“And with THAT”, Mick narrated, “we’ve got two blowouts!”

“Three”, Lyle corrected, and pointed to Mick’s crotch. There was a dark spot on his jeans where precum leaked out.

“Touché!” Mick said. He then turned to Ian. “Sooooo, how was it? Was it everything you thought it’d be?”

“All that and more!” Ian replied happily. He clapped and cheered for Mick.

“Well, don’t give it up just let”, Mick said with a grin. “We’re about to move on to part two!”

Suggested Topics

Users

Topics