Skip to content

This forum does not allow guests to view posts. You will need to login or register to view/post

StuckGuys is a forum for people with a stuck/spinning fetish. This involves usually guys spinning or getting their vehicle stuck in mud/snow/sand or anything else. Everyone is welcome here. If your interested in stuck females check out StuckWorld

#StuckFan (Part 9 - Nightly Trail)

Stuck stories
  • The next few days, Manny and Ian hung out and got to know each other a little better. They planned to meet up Saturday for some more mudding.

Manny pulled up to Ian’s house that afternoon. As soon as he pounded on the door, Ian raced toward it and yanked it open. When he saw Manny, he blushed instantly. He was wearing black denim from head to toe, his jeans tucked into brown square toe boots. Between his bearded face, tough guy outfit and rough nature, Manny had the makings of a sexy lumberjack, or werewolf.

Manny looked down at his beet-red friend.

“What’s wrong?” he asked, with a slight smirk on his face.

Ian looked away. “Nothing”, he replied softly. “You just look very…rugged today.”

Manny raised an eyebrow. “Rugged?” he repeated, as he stepped closer. “What do you mean?”

Ian looked Manny’s way before turning his head after a few seconds. “Just…you’ve got a big bad wolf vibe going on…”, he said, stifling a giggle. But when he slowly looked at Manny, he noticed how serious he looked. A bit of fear began to accompany his arousal, as his friend’s heavy footsteps got closer to him. He closed his eyes, wondering what’d happen next, when a low, singsongy voice called for him.

“Ian….”. His eyes were closed, but Ian could tell that Manny was VERY close to him.

“C’mon, open your eyes!” Manny ordered.
    Ian opened his eyes, and at that moment Manny growled at him. Ian turned and was about to run, but Manny grabbed him from behind, and his gloved hand wrapped tightly around Ian’s waist. The other covered his mouth. As Ian trembled, Manny smirked and whispered in his ear:

“I’m no wolf, but you make me wanna gobble up your timid little ass!”

“Mmmmmm…mmmmph!” Ian mumbled into Manny’s hand, but he continued:

“For now, though, how bout I take you to my favorite spot? It’s dark, secluded, moist….”
    He slid his hand down Ian’s waist, until he reached his growing bulge. “Lots of places we could get trapped in…what do you say?”

He let Ian go. He panted for a moment, then said, “I’m in!”

Manny laughed. “You’re a lot braver than you look!” he remarked. “Most guys wet themselves when I do that!”

Ian shrugged. “You’re not THAT scary”, he replied.

“Owww!” Manny shouted, as he clutched his heart. “Well I bet you’ll change your tune when you see my turf. Follow me!”

As Ian walked toward the truck, Manny held his hand out. “Wait a minute”, he insisted, and pointed at Ian’s feet. “Tell me you’re not gonna trek in those….”

Ian looked down. He was wearing his well-worn leather chucks. “Yeah”, he replied. “I always wear these when I go mudding.”

Manny shook his head. “Where we’re going, those won’t do. Wait here!” He paced toward his truck, and pulled out a pair of black ranger boots. “Try these on”, he ordered.

Ian put them on. They were a bit big on him, but once he laced them up there wasn’t too much of a difference.

The feel of the tall leather boots made him feel a sort of way. He looked over at Manny, who was eyeing him with a devilish grin.

“W-what do you think?” Ian asked.

“I think we better get going before you get ME going!” he replied, stroking his bulge lightly.

Manny and Ian hopped in, and then Manny took off down the street, heading south. After about an hour, Manny finally reached his favorite spot. It was a narrow, forested trail that got darker as it stretched onward, like a portal leading into the void. Ian looked on with anticipation.

Manny put his truck in RWD, then drove casually into the forest. As soon as they were under the shade of the trees, the once bright day seemed almost as dark as night. The exposed roots and occasional ditches made the ride bumpy. Every now and then, one of Manny’s tires got caught in a ditch, or between the wet roots, and he’d pound the gas to escape. Ian couldn’t help but rub himself, as he waited for them to get stuck.

Suddenly, a back tire fell into a ditch. VROOOOM, VROOOOOOOM!! Manny hit the gas hard, but couldn’t escape. VROOOOOOM! zzzzzzZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZzzzzzz!! The sound of Manny’s tires spinning, and his growls of frustration really got Ian going—he stroked faster and faster, and felt ready to climax.

Just before he was about to blow, Manny, grabbed his hand. “Not yet!” he ordered. He put the truck in 4WD, and then floored it. His tires spun for a bit, before escaping the ditch. He looked over at Ian and laughed.

“I know you’re all hot and bothered”, Manny said, “but I don’t want you blowing any loads until we get there.”

Ian was throbbing at this point. “How long until we get there?” he asked.

“Not that long. So hold it in!” he ordered.
    Ian found it difficult, but agreed to hold it in. But all the bumps and revs made it hard for him. All of a sudden, Manny hit the gas harder. “We’re here!” he said happily.
    “Welcome to Nightly Trail!”

Ian poked his head out the window. They had driven so deep into the woods, the trees had completely blocked the sunlight, so it seemed almost like nighttime.

“Go on”, Manny said, leaning back in his seat. “Take a little look around.”

Ian hopped out of the truck, landing feet first on the muddy ground. As he walked away from Manny, Ian’s steps got slower and heavier as the heavy boots squelched through the wet mud. He was grateful for the Ranger boots—his feet would’ve definitely gotten drenched in his chucks.

Other than the rumbling of Manny’s truck, it wasn’t too noisy—just the chirping of birds and some crickets. It seemed rather peaceful, until a loud AWOOOOOOO erupted through the woods.

Ian immediately stomped back towards the truck. Manny laughed a bit.

“Afraid of wolves?” He asked.

“Y-yeah, a little”, Ian replied.

Manny put his window down, and howled back at the wolf, followed by a few hard revs from his truck. VROOOOOM, VROOOOOOM!!

Shortly after, they heard a distant whimpering, followed by the sound of feet running away.

Manny reached over and rubbed Ian’s leg. “I’m the alpha around here”, he said, before squeezing his thigh. “Don’t worry, I won’t let anything get near you. You’re MY prey!”

Ian didn’t know how to respond to that—he felt nervous and aroused at the same time.

“Let’s go in a little more, shall we?” Manny said. He put his truck in Drive, and floored it through the mire. Wet mud splashed on either side of them. Once they got closer to the end of the puddle, the muck got thicker, coating his tires. Once they drove over a slick spot, his caked tires gave way.

zzzzzzzzZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZzzzzzzz!! zzzzZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZzzzzzz!! Manny couldn’t get them up the slight but slick incline. He began hitting the gas so hard, Ian could hear the thumping of the gas pedal with each stomp. It got him hot and bothered all over again.

“Come on, come ON!” Manny growled through his teeth, jerking the wheel left and right as he stomped the gas pedal.

VROOOOOOOOOOOOOM!! zzzzzzZZZZZZZZZZzzzzzz!! zzzzzzZZZZZZZZZZZZzzzzzzz!! “DAMN!!” He yelled, punching the door. He turned and looked at Ian, who had already slipped a hand into his pants and begun rubbing himself. He calmed down a bit, and stared at him for a bit.

When Ian realized that Manny was grinning his way, he nearly jumped out of his chair.

“Havin’ fun?” Manny asked.

“Yeah”, Ian replied. “Most I’ve had in a while!”

“Glad to hear it!” Manny said happily, as he reached over and rubbed Ian’s crotch. Ian tried his best to stifle his moans as his big strong hand gently stroked his hard dick. “So you didn’t cum yet. Good!”

“How’s…how’s that good?” Ian asked sheepishly.

“It’s good”, Manny said, unbuckling his seat belt so he could lean in closer to Ian, “because we’re about to play a little game! Once it starts, you can NOT bust a load til it’s over!”

Ian gulped. He wondered what the burly truck driver had in store for him…

• @Xavier-B
    When I read this hot story I just had to "get my hands on it" and quickly had a total orgasm! I'm sure some other readers felt the same way, right?

Beim Lesen dieser geilen Story musste ich einfach "Hand anlegen" und hatte schnell einen totalen Orgasmus! Ging bestimmt einigen anderen Lesern auch so, oder?

• @Xavier-B
    When is the continuation of this awesome story coming???

• I’ll try for this weekend. Could be sooner, though

• @Xavier-B
    Great! Then I'm eagerly awaiting the sequel!

Suggested Topics

Users

Topics