Skip to content

This forum does not allow guests to view posts. You will need to login or register to view/post

StuckGuys is a forum for people with a stuck/spinning fetish. This involves usually guys spinning or getting their vehicle stuck in mud/snow/sand or anything else. Everyone is welcome here. If your interested in stuck females check out StuckWorld

Stuck Chronicle (Part 40 - In Your Absence…)

Stuck stories
  • After having left Ian’s place, Joel and Lyle spent the rest of the weekend relaxing, parting ways Sunday night.

The next Monday, Lyle woke up to the sound of Joel’s truck. He was going to try to catch him before he left, but by the time he came outside, Joel had sped down the road.

A few minutes later, Lyle received a text from Joel.

“Gonna go see the fam for a bit. I’ll be back this Sunday! Love ya!!”

Lyle smiled, then replied: “Ok, have a good time! Love you too!”, along with a picture of his smiling face.

After a few minutes, Joel had replied with a picture of his own grin. “Miss you already ☺️”

Lyle decided to rest some more. When he woke up, it was the middle of the afternoon. He passed some time by riding some dusty trails on his motorcycle.

Lyle continued this cycle for the next three days; he’d ride off road, either to an area he and Joel visited, or one that Mick recommended. Even though it hadn’t rained for a bit, he managed to get his bike a little muddy each day. It sated his hard-on, but left Lyle feeling a bit lonesome too.

After Thursday’s escapade, he took a few pics—one next to his muddy bike, one of his caked boots, and one of him grabbing his bulge through his dusty jeans. He waited until night fell, then sent the pics to Joel. After waiting for a couple of hours for Joel’s reply, Lyle fell asleep.

When Lyle woke up Friday morning, Joel had replied to his text with a short video. He was rubbing his hard bulge, moaning softly, before the camera panned to his grinning face. He growled, “I’ll get you for this when I get back”, giving a single wink before the video ended.

Lyle smiled, then got ready to head out. He put on some blue jeans and black Durango boots. It was too hot for a jacket, so he wore a black T-shirt. He got on his bike and took off for the biking trail.

About halfway there, another bike approached Lyle from behind. Once it caught to him, the biker nodded to Lyle, then sped off in the same direction he was headed.

Once Lyle reached the trail’s entrance, the biker came up to him and said in a deep, menacing voice, “Lookin’ for a challenge, kid? 😏

Lyle rolled his eyes. “Drop the act, Mickey. I know it’s you 😑

Mick removed his helmet and scoffed. “You’re no fun, L!” he said in a pouty voice.

“What’re you doing here, Mickey?” Lyle asked in the same nonchalant tone.

“Glad to see you too”, Mick mumbled, before continuing out loud, “I got my bike fixed, and wanted to test it out on the trail. Then I came across you—“

“…and wanted to challenge me, right?” Lyle asked with a small smirk.

“Yeah!” Mick replied. “So…wanna have a go?”

“Sure, buddy”, Lyle said. It’s been a while since he and Mick had some two-wheeled fun.

They rode to the top of a small hill. At the bottom of it was a section of thick mud.

“First, we’ll speed down this hill. Then you’ve gotta power through the mud!” Mick instructed.

“Got it!” Lyle said.

Mick went down the hill first, with Lyle riding a few yards behind him. They made a straight line through the soft ground, which had both their rear tires kicking up mud on and behind them. After about 30 seconds of inching through the mud, both their bikes had gotten stuck.

Lyle had paused to assess the situation. The mud that caught their bikes was only a few inches deep, but it was very slick. Up ahead, Mick hadn’t given up; he was humping his seat, desperately trying to inch his bike forward. Not ready to surrender, Lyle tried to free himself too. Both men got heavier and heavier on the throttle, even though neither of them were making much progress. Lyle was already rock-hard from the vibration from his bike’s engine, and began to hump his seat rhythmically.

After a couple of minutes, Lyle let go of the throttle, his crotch stained with his cum. But Mick was still going at it, revving loudly while moaning and cussing almost as loud. His back tire was kicking up so much mud, it nearly splattered on Lyle. After a loud “Oh god, oh F***!!” was heard over his motor, he finally released the throttle and leaned forward on his bike.

“Mickey!” Lyle shouted up ahead. “You okay, buddy?”

Yeah!” Mick shouted back. “Just need to uh…catch my breath!”

Lyle laughed weakly in response. He was on the spent side too.

After a few more minutes, Mick and Lyle decided walk their bikes to harder ground, then tore up the trail a bit more before heading to Lyle’s to shower and change. Mick crashed on the couch.

“I noticed Joel isn’t home”, Mick remarked. “Where’d he go?”

“He said that he went to meet some family”, Lyle replied. “He should be back by tomorrow.”

“Ok.” Mick said. He looked at Lyle, then continued, “Hey…remember when Joel told us about his brother?”

“Yeah?”

“Do you think they’re out havin’ fun too?”

Lyle shrugged. “Probably.”

As Lyle retreated to his room, Mick pondered what kind of challenge Joel’s brother would be.

Before going to sleep, Lyle checked his phone. There was one message from Joel—a three-minute video.

It started by showing his right boot hitting the gas pedal. Each time he did, a loud rev accompanied with the sound of spinning tires was heard. Joel then pointed his phone out the window, showing his rear tires caked in mud. Each time he hit the gas, the tires sank a little deeper.

Lyle couldn’t help but rub himself as Joel continued trapping his Ram in the mud. He eventually pointed the camera to his face and grinned, then showed off the bulge in his jeans, stroking it with his free hand as he revved his engine a little harder with each press. Lyle went from rubbing to stroking his own member, already starting to feel worked over when he heard Joel say, “This’ll get ya there!”

He pointed the camera back at his foot, and floored the gas pedal. The sound of Joel’s roaring motor, the ZZZZZZZZZZZZZZ from his tires, and seeing his Ariat creased as he gave it all he had, made Lyle cum hard into his hand. Shortly after he came, Joel lifted his foot off the gas. As the engine settled to a rumble, Lyle could hear Joel breathing heavily, as if he’d came too. The video ended with Joel giving Lyle a wink and a thumb up, uttering “Sweet dreams….”.

Lyle shook his head, before laughing to himself. Joel knew him WAY too well. He couldn’t wait til tomorrow

As Lyle slept, he dreamt of riding shotgun with Joel. He’d gotten his truck stuck in quicksand, and every time he pounded the gas pedal, they sunk more and more. Joel gripped the steering wheel with his left hand, while rubbing Lyle’s crotch with his right. Lyle had his eyes closed, moaning over the sound of Joel’s roaring motor. Just as he was about to climax, his eyes opened. It was Saturday morning, and to his left, Mick was standing near his door.

“Mornin’, buddy”, he said casually.

“Morning”, Lyle replied groggily. When he saw Mick stifling a laugh, Lyle narrowed his eyes. “What’d you do?”

Mick threw his hands up. “Nothing, I SWEAR!” he said. “You were making a ruckus in here, squirming around and moaning ‘Joel, Joel’, so I came to check on you. You woke up as soon as I opened the door.”

Lyle covered his face in embarrassment. “Oh…sorry. I guess I’ve had Joel on the brain lately.”

“About that”, Mick said, “I think he’s back.”

Lyle shot up. “REALLY??” he asked in amazement.

“Yeah. He and another truck pulled into his driveway late last night. Next thing I know, they were revving and spinning their tires for a damn hour!” Mick crossed his arms. “If I had my jeep with me, I would’ve joined them…”

Lyle got dressed as Mick went on. The only thing on his mind was seeing Joel. As he darted outside, he didn’t notice that Mick was pulling on his arm.

“Wait, dude. WAIT!” Mick yelled. “You know he has company over, right?!”

Lyle paused, coming back to himself. He looked over at Joel’s driveway, and saw two Rams. One was Joel’s but the other was a black, older model. Both were splattered with dry mud from the doors down.

“You think that’s his brother’s?”, Lyle wondered.

Mick shrugged. “Maybe. Or a friend’s, or a secret lover’s…”

Lyle shoved Mick lightly. “Don’t joke like that!” he snapped.

Mick chuckled. “Sorry, sorry”, he replied. “Anyway, there’s only one way to find out—let’s go over and see!”

Lyle pondered whether they should, until he noticed Mick heading over to Joel’s.

“Mickey!” he hissed as he followed him to the front door. “We should really—”

Mick knocked on the door roughly.

“Hold up, I’m comin’!” came a gruff voice from inside the house.

A minute later, the door opened, revealing a man who greatly resembled Joel, except this man was slightly taller and had a beard. He was also notably less muscular.

“Hi there!” he boomed to Lyle and Mick.

“Yo!” Mick replied as strongly.

“He-hello…”, Lyle said sheepishly.

The man looked at Lyle and chuckled. “Don’t get all scared on me, little guy”, he said with a grin. “I don’t bite!”

Lyle smiled nervously, which made the guy laugh even more.

“You must be friends of Joey”, he said. “Names?”

“Mick”, Mick said strongly. “Slick Mick!”

“I’m…my name is Lyle”, Lyle said. “Nice to meet you, sir ☺️.”

“Nice to meet y’all!” The man replied, before smirking at Lyle. “But don’t call me ‘sir’—I’m Paul, Joel’s big brother.”

(Season 2 - Concluded)

• Xavier: I am loving each and every installment of Stuck Chronicles! Being as I only came aboard recently, I was thrilled to see that I can roll back and access all the previous releases I have not seen yet. Really, I’m crazy about the characters, story line(s), everything! Looking forward to much more! All my best-Bryan

• @Hipbootsdriver Thanks, man! I appreciate your support 💯

Suggested Topics

• 3 Votes
    1 Posts
    No one has replied
  • Lawn Guy Stuck

Stuck stories
    9 Votes
    7 Posts
    E

@truckstuckdave haha

• Stuck going fishing

Stuck stories
    3 Votes
    10 Posts
    E

No I don’t. I was navigating through a tiny spot in the road. Hoping to back this weekend

• 8 Votes
    3 Posts
    ?

Hi Xavier, I have the day off today and started it by reading your story. I shot all over the bed, man! Very hot! Really digging watching Joel and Lyle’s friendship grow - Joel is a stud! Looking forward to the next chapter, bud!

• 5 Votes
    45 Posts
    1k Views
    T

Can't say I've had a relationship with a guy that's into the stuck+spinning, but have been lucky enough to meet a couple of guys who are into it. But only once each.
    Thankfully we have the internet and sites like this that helps connect guys who enjoy this sort of thing.
    Growing up, thought I would never find anyone else who got horny when stuck and spinning, but it can happen.
    I have a partner who knows nothing about my fetish, and would not understand it at all. So it's like a secret part of my life.
    I'm ok with that, because I know I can chat with others on sites like this one.
    It's even harder to meet like minded guys now though, as currently living in southern Europe (Bulgaria)
    Will be travelling back to the UK a few times this year alone and driving through Europe back to Bulgaria. So may get the chance to meet someone into the same fetish???
    Doing it always gets me hard, and often have to "sort it out" if it's a quiet remote place.

• Oopsie stuck

Stuck stories
    5 Votes
    3 Posts
    FlorianF

Look for Franklin Veaux's comical account about halfway down this page:

https://www.quora.com/Have-you-ever-gotten-your-car-stuck

Users

Topics