Skip to content

This forum does not allow guests to view posts. You will need to login or register to view/post

StuckGuys is a forum for people with a stuck/spinning fetish. This involves usually guys spinning or getting their vehicle stuck in mud/snow/sand or anything else. Everyone is welcome here. If your interested in stuck females check out StuckWorld

The Shep Years: 4

Stuck stories
  • The Shep Years: 4

The engine had been turned off. The truck was still stuck in the mud, now resting at a weird angle, but Shep did not seem to be in any hurry to recover it. I surely didn’t want to move from lying beside him, holding him. With the seat backs both reclined, we could almost comfortably stretch out. Shep kissed me, softly, again and again. The fragrance of his Alfred Sung cologne floated lightly in the air.

The late-morning sun felt good as it warmed the truck and partially dried the mud that had been flung onto the hood, windows, truck bed and mirrors.

“Marry me,” said Shep. “Just say you will.”

“Of course I’ll marry you,” I said, tightening my arms that were still around him. And then we kissed, for a really long time.

“You make me so fuckin’ happy,” he said. “I dunno how you do it, but you just get me.” I looked into his eyes and wiped away a tear that started to form in the corner of his eye.

“God, how I love you,” I said, holding him close. “I have for years, you know.”

“I’ve heard rumors,” he said, smiling, before running his tongue through my mustache and goatee, which he knew damn well drove me insane. “But we’re not done here yet,” he said, in between kisses. I could feel pre-cum starting to flow from my erection and Shep’s dick straining against mine as we made out. I explored his mouth with my tongue.

“ I see. And what would you like me to do?”

“I want you to breed me.” Shep propped himself up on one elbow. “What I want is you, but I want you to take me from behind. In the mud. I want you to seed me in the mud.”

My breath was coming short because hearing him say these words got me beyond excited. I’m pretty sure my mouth was hanging open at that point. Shep, sporting that look in his eyes again, crawled forward, popped open the cab’s backseat door and had a look outside at the state of the truck.

“Wow, it’s really stuck this time,” he said, grabbing his bulge and adjusting his hardness before closing the door. “You okay with sinking your boots? I mean, they’re wicked nice and really high, but it’s really deep mud,” he said, licking his lips. The Maine accent came through again. I smiled.

“Yeah,” I said. “They’re waterproof.”

Shep reached underneath the backseat and slid out a pair of oversized, heavy duty, above-the-knee yellow rubber utility over-boots, with black soles and black clinch straps near the tops, which he pulled on over his black Chippewa boots.

“I have two pairs of boots on and I’m stuck in the mud,” said Shep. “I want you to fuck me bareback with us both wearing our boots, stuck.”

With that, Shep opened the truck door and jumped down, miring halfway up his boots. He made his way to the rear driver’s side of the truck. I could hear his yellow rubber boots flopping noisily as took each step, followed by the hottest sucking sounds each time he yanked one of his sexy-ass man feet out of the mud.

I was getting out of the truck to join him but Shep had other ideas.

“Start the truck and spin ‘em,” he said.

Amazingly, the truck started for me on the fourth round of cranking, pumping and swearing. I shifted into “D” and lowered my boot onto the pedal. I left the door open so I could lean out and watch Shep, who moved right up to the spinning tire and pressed his boot against it, alternating his right with his left, holding his feet against both the sidewall and tread, caking up his rubber boots as the tire kicked up mud and spun it onto Shep’s feet and legs.

Shep seemed almost delirious when he began moaning and yelling. “My truck is stuck in the fuckin’ mud and I got two pairs of boots on! I’m spinning my tires on my boots! It’s making my boots hot, all this friction and rubbing! Spin faster! Burn up my feet in these fuckin’ boots! Faster! You’re stuck in the mud! Deeper! Plunge that boot down, Bryan! Floor it! Now come over here and fuck me, ‘cause I got so stuck deep in the mud my sweaty feet are stuck too. My fuckin’ boots got stuck in the mud like my truck!”

I got out of the truck as Shep moved behind it, resting his arms over the lift gate. I had spun the rear tires down so deep that only the very tops of the rims and tires showed above the mud. He had worked his feet in so deep that he was sunk almost to the black straps at the tops of his yellow boots. Then Shep reached around and lowered his jeans, giving me full access to his perfect round butt.

I unbuttoned my jeans and let my cock spring free, which I gently pressed against Shep’s waiting hole. I applied lube from the bottle of Probe I had in my pocket and, once I was sure he was ready, I held him in my arms and kissed and sucked his neck as I slid my penis into his soft warmth. “I love you so much,” I whispered. Shep responded by leaning back, sliding as far as he could onto my dick. We stayed like that for a few moments, while I kept kissing and nuzzling him. “Oh, now, please,” whispered Shep.

I spread my feet apart and got my pac boots solid in the mud. Shep resumed holding onto the truck gate and I started thrusting my boots hard in the mud while I made love to Shep. I lasted longer than I thought I would, and I milked Shep to his first cum as thick ropes of his semen shot from him onto the truck and into the mud. It felt like Shep’s entire body was writhing around my dick as I held onto his waist and felt my own climax rising up.

Shep was still cumming and pleading with me to nut inside him when I just couldn’t hold back any more. I felt my cum pulse inside him.

We stood there for a few minutes, catching our breath. My arms were back around him and I was still inside him.

“Oh, by the way,” he said,”we’re not done here yet. But I’m gonna need your help getting out.”

“You mean with the truck?”

“Nah, I got winches for that. I mean with my feet.” He gestured toward the mud we were both standing in and I saw that both of his boots had nearly disappeared below the surface. I felt myself getting rock hard again and I lovingly reentered him, all the way.

“You’re a horny animal,” said Shep.

• I’m loving this story so far :3

• Oh my wildest dreams are exactly like this

• @spinem4u I appreciate your feedback and am so glad it rang true for you in some way. Those were the days, that’s for sure! Gratefully-Bryan

• @Xavier-B I appreciate you! Thanks so much for your encouragement. More to follow and I look forward to your next releases, too!

Suggested Topics

Users

Topics