Skip to content

This forum does not allow guests to view posts. You will need to login or register to view/post

StuckGuys is a forum for people with a stuck/spinning fetish. This involves usually guys spinning or getting their vehicle stuck in mud/snow/sand or anything else. Everyone is welcome here. If your interested in stuck females check out StuckWorld

#StuckFan (Part 4 - Ian and Lyle)

Stuck stories
  • Throughout high school, Ian kept his head down for the most part. He didn’t have anybody, besides Mitch, to share his interest with. Going into college, however, he felt more comfortable since he got to share a few classes with Lyle.

The two became fast friends, chatting about their favorite stuck scenes, videos, and experiences. They also talked about Mick from time to time too.

“So he won’t be back til WHEN??” Ian asked in shock.

“He’ll be back in the spring”, Lyle replied. “Mickey likes to go off-roading all through the state.”

“No kidding??”

“No kidding. He makes a game out of challenging himself, and others, in mud, snow, etc.”

Ian was amazed. “Wooooooooow! He’s even cooler than I thought! 🤩”

Lyle stifled his laughter. “Yeah, he’s pretty great”, he said, “but don’t get TOO starstruck, Ian. All that glitters ain’t gold 😏

Ian nodded.

“So, I hear you’ve got some kinda blog?”

“Yeah!” Ian said happily. “I post all the stuck moments I come across on it.”

“Nice!” Lyle replied. “Can I take a look?”

Ian pulled up his blog on his laptop. It was called “Stuck Fan’s Paradise”. In the Gallery were dozens of pictures and videos of men stuck in one of various areas in and around town. The latest few were from when Ian first met Mick and Lyle.

“This is all pretty impressive!” Lyle remarked. “How long have you been working on this?”

“Hmmm…about two years, give or take”, Ian replied. “I’d started out taking pictures and a few vids of Mitch getting his truck stuck in the fields, but overtime I came across a few mudders who got bogged down, and added to the blog bit by bit.”

Lyle nodded. “Well, I don’t mind contributing 👌🏽

Ian lit up. “You’re a mudder too?!”

“Well…yeah I get stuck, but I’ve got a motorcycle”, Lyle explained. “Would that count?”

Ian shrugged. “I don’t see why not”, he replied. “Let’s do it!”

After their classes were over, Lyle rode out to the biker trails, with Ian squeezing the life out of him the whole time.

Lyle gasped for air once they arrived at their destination. "I think you cracked something!"

"Sorry...", Ian said. "It was my first time on a motorcycle."

"It's fine, just...don't get too worked up", Lyle said as he smoothed out his denim jacket. "Ok...you ready?"

Lyle revved up, as Ian focused his phone on him. "Ready! GO!!"

On Ian's signal, Lyle rode into a soft spot on the trial. His back tire immediately started spinning as he laid onto the throttle.

Ian kept still so the video would come out clearly. Even though bikers weren't really his thing, Ian felt a bit aroused seeing Lyle go at it. After about two minutes of revving and tire-spinning, Ian stopped recording. "Ok, we're good!" he called out to Lyle.

Lyle turned off his bike, and went over to Ian to review what he’d recorded.

“Wow, you really got my good side!” he remarked, patting Ian’s head.

“Heyyyy!” Ian said, swatting Lyle’s hand away. “I’m not THAT young! 🤣

They both laughed a bit, then mounted Lyle’s bike. “Try not to squeeze the life outta me this time!” he said to Ian.

Lyle escaped the muddy section of the trail, and they headed to Ian’s. He parked on the edge of the road and let Ian off.

“Enjoy your night!” Ian said.

“You bet!” Lyle replied. “See ya at school!”

With that, he took off down the street. Ian went inside, and added the footage to his blog. The next day, the new post had gotten a few dozen views and even a few comments. He was rather impressed with the result.

Suggested Topics

Users

Topics