Skip to content

This forum does not allow guests to view posts. You will need to login or register to view/post

StuckGuys is a forum for people with a stuck/spinning fetish. This involves usually guys spinning or getting their vehicle stuck in mud/snow/sand or anything else. Everyone is welcome here. If your interested in stuck females check out StuckWorld

Secret fetish of spinning and getting stuck

Stuck stories
  • Hi all
    1st off, sorry to all my contacts that I haven't contacted over the past 28 months. Have moved from UK to Bulgaria. Have lost all emails and contacts, so hope old friends, and hopefully new guys will contact me. Still have original email address ttyrespinneruk@yahoo.com.

Right, let's get onto the subject of spinning/stucks.

Have know for a since was around 8 that I got horny when spinning. Always felt a bit of a weird one, and thought I must be alone in this. Until I found YouTube and this group.

Now, I am a gay guy, in a relationship, but my partner does not know about my fetish. I have been able to meet with a couple of guys over the years who share my fetish, and shared some horny fun with them, but have had to be very discreet about it.

I am setting up a B&B over here, and buying some land in a remote/secluded location, in the hope of having friends over that also are up for some spinning/stuck fun. Plan to make a track to mess about on, that is very private.

If You want to see what sort of things I enjoy, look me up on YouTube " nobby20v "

Also planning a few trips back to the UK each year, so possibility of meeting then also.

Just love having a guy with me who is into all the spinning. Finding that perfect remote piece of land. Both sitting there, tyres spinning, getting mud or snow flying off the spinning tyres, or doing burnouts sand revving, Getting us both rock hard, watching each others bulges grow, as the tyres and engine spin faster and faster. Love the sound of tyres spinning, the engine noise, and smoke. Getting horny, and playing with each other.

Love to hear from you on my email address, which is now up and running again. Even if we can't meet, always loved chatting with other guys into the same thing.

Matt

• @tyrespinneruk

Been ages since we last chatted you still on fb or is it just here now

• I'm trying to get FB page back, but have managed to get my email working again. After just over a year, they delete all yahoo messages and contacts, and you have to start again. It is great that I still had notifications come through from this group. At least can have contact with a couple of spinning/revving/burnout mates
    Hope to travel back to UK for a few days after school holidays ( much cheaper flights )
    Will be travelling alone. Any chance you would have a vehicle to spin in? Love to have some fun with you again Paul. Hard just thinking about it 😃

• @tyrespinneruk
    Any time I would love to go get stuck in the mud with you

• Would you like to spin em up this time, or want me to do it?

• Be great if you had something to spin in mate

• @tyrespinneruk
    Take it in turns I got a very sexy old pajero we can sink into the mud

Suggested Topics

Users

Topics