Skip to content

This forum does not allow guests to view posts. You will need to login or register to view/post

StuckGuys is a forum for people with a stuck/spinning fetish. This involves usually guys spinning or getting their vehicle stuck in mud/snow/sand or anything else. Everyone is welcome here. If your interested in stuck females check out StuckWorld

New drivers in the mud (not real story)

Stuck stories
  • Hi guys! I finish to write another little story! I know than it can be more similar to other story, sorry!
    Tell me what do u think about it.
    I just traslate the story with google traslate bcs it's more fast!
    After this post I show u the story's guys!
    Thx u all and enjoy the reading!

The afternoon passes peacefully at the lake for the two Twink-looking boys. They played cards and watched every cute boy pass by on their way to the water.
    The sun had already tanned their naturally hairless skin and they had decided to go and watch the sunset from over the hill and then perhaps look at the stars without the light pollution of the beach and the bars near the shore. Ben had proposed moving away from the lake, since he got his license last week any excuse is good to be able to drive, even if he still has a lot to learn, especially when he tries to drive in his red flip flops, very often. Ken immediately accepts and, wearing the blue flip-flops abandoned near the towel shortly before, they set off towards Ben's grandfather's old Twingo.
    Entering the car they lower the window with the crank to let the heat out, the steering wheel is hot but Ben carelessly turns the key...the car runs for a few seconds without starting.
    Try again… still nothing to do.
    <Why doesn't it work?> asks Ken in the passenger seat <every now and then it does, my grandfather told me so, after all this car is more than 14 years old!>. Try again but nothing to do <come on little one, don't leave us here> Ben insists but the engine doesn't start.
    Ben tries again but the car doesn't want to know to turn on.
    While they are there trying to understand what they are doing wrong, a middle-aged gentleman with the dog advises them <give it gas> <how sorry?> asks Ben <you have to give it gas, pump the pedal a little and see that it will then start> he says then continuing his walk.
    Ben takes the stranger's advice and while he turns the key he tries to pump the pedal. As he starts pressing with the red flip flop the machine changes sound, but still doesn't turn on, until Ben pumps so fast while bouncing on the seat and finally the old Twingo starts <Uuuuuh> Ken shouts as he holds the phone in his hand to record the The friend <what a boss!> says then pressing “stop” on the recording of his smartphone.
    Ben puts the car into reverse with a bit of scratching and finally they set off with the music blaring towards the hill to climb.
    As expected, he is unable to drive well, he is still too inexperienced and often turns off the car at the stop signs but in the end they reach the isolated square, a little muddy from the rains of the previous days.
    Without caring they park and taking towels and still in swimsuits and without shirts they walk towards the panoramic area a little further on.
    The sunset from up here is very beautiful, they start taking photos to put on Instagram stories and some videos for TikTok, where they show off for the umpteenth time their skinny twink physique with the turtle sculpted by the very low percentage of body fat despite all the ice creams you ate.
    The sun goes down and the boys continue to stare at the horizon even though since they have decided not to bring even a singlet with them, the breeze starts to make them shiver.
    After about another hour they decide to return to the beach to eat something.
    They walk to the Twingo through the slippery mud and get into the car.
    Ben turns the key again and once again the car doesn't want to start, <what a drag! Come on bitch, go!> he says a little annoyed this time. He presses the pedal again as he had suggested to the stranger but he will have to make several attempts before the engine finally starts.
    He puts the car in reverse and lets go of the clutch, the engine revs up but the wheels seem to hit an obstacle, so it gives more gas, while Ken carelessly is on Instagram.
    He presses the gas pedal harder <ZZZZZZzzzZZZZZZ> what the fuck is happening now, thinking it was the noise of the gear, he tries to take the gear out and put it back in but as he presses the gas again he still hears it <ZZZZZZzzzzZZZZ>. <What the fuck is wrong with this wreck now?> Ben says, giving even more gas. Ken, noticing the mud being splashed away, looks at the front wheel from outside the window that has just been lowered <fuck Ben! The wheels are spinning, we're stuck in the mud!>.
    <What are you saying?> Ben looks out and sees the wheels covered in mud, gives it more gas and sees them spinning <ZZZZZzzzzZZZZ> <shit!>.
    The two boys look at each other thinking the same thing...."and now?".
    Ben tries again and again to turn the front wheels, always to no avail, every now and then the car rocks but beyond that it doesn't seem to want to get out of the hole that has now been created by the boy's inexperienced driving.
    Ken opens the door to get out <I'll try to push you!> He says confidently as he reaches the front of the car. He starts pushing while Ben is still spinning the wheels, still with some uncertainty regarding the use of the clutch, but although Ken is trying very hard, his blue rubber flip-flops slip in the mud and he is unable to help his friend get the little Twingo. After countless efforts that tired Ken's small muscles, but also Ben who had to adjust the clutch and accelerator, the two boys stop for a moment <it's all useless friend, the car is completely blocked!> says Ken < we have to find another way, I look on the internet>. The two boys, looking on various websites, begin to get busy looking for wood and leaves to put under the wheels, even digging a little near the wheels. It takes them about half an hour to then get back into position, ready for new attempts.
    Ben restarts the old Twingo which starts almost immediately thanks to a few pumps, this time with bare feet, so as not to dirty the pedals with the mud present under the flip-flops.
    Ken starts pushing while Ben goes back to calibrating the clutch and accelerator, shooting mud around. This time the car seems to move backwards a little, Ben also tries to turn the steering wheel to try to give more grip under the wheels and little by little it seems that he is succeeding. Ken, on the other hand, seems quite exhausted, his muscles are contracted to the maximum while his flip-flops continue to slip without finding any grip.
    The wheels turn smoking, the engine revs are high and finally with a final effort the car comes out of the swamp, moving backwards while Ken, taken by surprise, almost falls face first into the mud.
    His friend Ben, seeing the scene live, bursts into thunderous laughter, especially when his friend gets up covered in mud, so out of spite Ken takes a first ball of mud and throws it on his windshield, then takes another without being seen he gets back in the car and spreads it all over Ben's face.

Jonnyxx

• immagine.png

• @Jonnyxx 🤩👍

• very hot! i love it

• Fantastic story, congratulations!

Suggested Topics

Users

Topics