Skip to content

This forum does not allow guests to view posts. You will need to login or register to view/post

StuckGuys is a forum for people with a stuck/spinning fetish. This involves usually guys spinning or getting their vehicle stuck in mud/snow/sand or anything else. Everyone is welcome here. If your interested in stuck females check out StuckWorld

Dec 2018, Stuck Mustang

Stuck stories
  • A couple years ago, it snowed a decent amount. Where I am, snow doesn’t come often so I decided to go exploring.

Not long after I stepped outside, I heard this engine revving in the distance. I didn’t pay it much mind at first, but then it got a little louder and longer. So I followed the sound, only to discover a guy trying to free his Mustang from its icy parking space. He had summer tires, so they had no traction even though the ice was fairly thin. I watched him spin his tires, but no matter how hard he revved that motor, the car wouldn’t go forward. On the contrary, it slid into the grass behind him 😂

So he kept trying to break free, causing his car to dig into the snow, and eventually the ground. At that point I decided to push him out, secretly rubbing against the back of his car and rubbing the hot exhaust pipe as he floored the gas pedal 23017A29-C77E-4A99-AD50-345EE34534C6.jpeg

Suggested Topics

• 4 Votes
    2 Posts
    westfil11W

@Xavier-B

Can’t wait

• Defender stuck

Stuck stories
    5 Votes
    13 Posts
    truckstuckdaveT

What a sexy stuck! Before I’d get in I’d have to try and push. There’d be no way I could push that thing out of the mud, but I’d love to feel it spin mud up on my pants and with any luck my crotch! I’d be cumming in my pants for sure!!

• Stuck Nissan Frontier

Stuck stories
    4 Votes
    3 Posts
    ?

will you finish this one day ? I can't bear the suspense

• 5 Votes
    2 Posts
    andrew-09A

Very hot, man! I’ve always wanted to have someone stroking me while he’s behind the wheel spinning the tires

• 5 Votes
    45 Posts
    1k Views
    T

Can't say I've had a relationship with a guy that's into the stuck+spinning, but have been lucky enough to meet a couple of guys who are into it. But only once each.
    Thankfully we have the internet and sites like this that helps connect guys who enjoy this sort of thing.
    Growing up, thought I would never find anyone else who got horny when stuck and spinning, but it can happen.
    I have a partner who knows nothing about my fetish, and would not understand it at all. So it's like a secret part of my life.
    I'm ok with that, because I know I can chat with others on sites like this one.
    It's even harder to meet like minded guys now though, as currently living in southern Europe (Bulgaria)
    Will be travelling back to the UK a few times this year alone and driving through Europe back to Bulgaria. So may get the chance to meet someone into the same fetish???
    Doing it always gets me hard, and often have to "sort it out" if it's a quiet remote place.

• Mud Stuck in High School

Stuck stories
    9 Votes
    9 Posts
    ?

@Kevin Done! 🙂

Users

Topics