Skip to content

This forum does not allow guests to view posts. You will need to login or register to view/post

StuckGuys is a forum for people with a stuck/spinning fetish. This involves usually guys spinning or getting their vehicle stuck in mud/snow/sand or anything else. Everyone is welcome here. If your interested in stuck females check out StuckWorld

Fav stuck movie

Stuck stories

Suggested Topics

• 3 Votes
    1 Posts
    No one has replied
  • 3 Votes
    2 Posts
    westfil11W

Yep your so good at this

• Stuck going fishing

Stuck stories
    3 Votes
    10 Posts
    E

No I don’t. I was navigating through a tiny spot in the road. Hoping to back this weekend

• Defender stuck

Stuck stories
    5 Votes
    13 Posts
    truckstuckdaveT

What a sexy stuck! Before I’d get in I’d have to try and push. There’d be no way I could push that thing out of the mud, but I’d love to feel it spin mud up on my pants and with any luck my crotch! I’d be cumming in my pants for sure!!

• Neighbouring Farmer Stuck

Stuck stories
    7 Votes
    9 Posts
    ?

The guy was much older than me and we never got to know eachother, though I considered him a it of a hero. He died of appendicitis at 21. He was a bit of a card, playing tricks on his bicycle when he was following the cows through the vilge - in his wellingtons. He seemed to be able to spin the handlebars 360 degrees somehow, showing off to anyone watching. His memory lives on for spinniing his tractor wheels and getting his Fordson N properly stuck. We could have made music.

• 5 Votes
    2 Posts
    B

mmmmm, very horny ! cant wait for more.....

Users

Topics