Skip to content

This forum does not allow guests to view posts. You will need to login or register to view/post

StuckGuys is a forum for people with a stuck/spinning fetish. This involves usually guys spinning or getting their vehicle stuck in mud/snow/sand or anything else. Everyone is welcome here. If your interested in stuck females check out StuckWorld

Stuck Chronicle (Part 6 - Field of Wet Dreams)

Stuck stories
  • Joel’s truck landed in the field, and he drove straight toward the center of it. When he reached the middle, he braked; the tires squelched in the wet field, making his truck slide a few feet before it stopped.

“The ground’s pretty wet, so there’s almost no traction”, Joel remarked with a smirk. “This is gonna be fun! 😈

Joel gunned the engine, and rode his truck in wide circles. His tires slid around in the grass, quickly turning parts of the field into a muddy mess. Lyle was starting to get antsy seeing Joel drive so recklessly in the mud; he unbuckled his seatbelt and started to rub Joel’s leg. He immediately braked, and the truck skidded to a halt. He turned to Lyle and smiled

“You just can’t wait to get stuck, can you?”

“Nah, I can’t”, Lyle replied softly

Joel put his truck in drive and hit the gas, but the truck wouldn’t move. He pressed it a bit harder making the engine roar, but the Ram wouldn’t move at all.

“Fuck...”, Joel said through his teeth

Lyle was already rock-hard; he couldn’t help but start to rub himself. Joel stopped him, and said, “Remember what I said earlier: I’LL take care of you! 😉”.

While Joel spun his tires in the mud, he unzipped Lyle’s jeans and rubbed his cock through his underwear; Lyle started to moan and squirm in his seat, holding onto Joel’s arm. Joel smiled, and revved his truck even harder, shouting “C’mon, baby, C’MON!!”.

“You’re so good at this!” Lyle yelled over the motor. “Dont hold back, Joel! 😩

“You asked for it!” he replied. He wrapped his fingers around Lyle’s cock, and started jerking him off. Lyle’s moaning got louder and louder, and so did the whine of Joel’s tires. All of a sudden, the Ram broke free from its muddy clutches; at that point, Lyle burst in his underwear and jeans

Joel rubbed Lyle’s leg and laughed. “You’re really enjoying this, aren’t you? 😉

“You bet!” Lyle replied happily. “You’re really good at this”

Joel blushed a little bit. “Thanks! But you ain’t see nothin yet, bud! It’s time for Round 2”

Joel drove through the mud, messing the ground up even more. The truck kept getting stuck and unstuck, until it hit a rough ditch. Joel couldn’t escape it even after flooring the gas...and all of a sudden, the engine cut off. Joel started to crank the Ram, but it wouldn’t start

“Shit, the engine’s stalled!” He shouted

While he kept cranking, Lyle unbuckled his seatbelt again, and rubbed Joel’s driving leg and bulge. Joel stopped cranking and looked over and Lyle with a smirk

“What’re you doin, buddy?” Joel asked, though he already knew the answer.

Lyle smiled back at Joel and rubbed his hard-on

“I’m gonna help us get outta here”, he replied. “Now it’s my turn to take care of YOUR needs 😏

• Grrrrrrrrr

• Hi Xavier, I have the day off today and started it by reading your story. I shot all over the bed, man! Very hot! Really digging watching Joel and Lyle’s friendship grow - Joel is a stud! Looking forward to the next chapter, bud!

Suggested Topics

Users

Topics