Skip to content

This forum does not allow guests to view posts. You will need to login or register to view/post

StuckGuys is a forum for people with a stuck/spinning fetish. This involves usually guys spinning or getting their vehicle stuck in mud/snow/sand or anything else. Everyone is welcome here. If your interested in stuck females check out StuckWorld

Stuck at the flying field

Stuck stories
  • I did not write this story. It’s an old find from years ago that was hosted on geocities.

Stuck at the Flying Field

Aside from playing around in the mud one of my other hobby involves flying those radio controlled model airplanes. And while I was stationed out in the California desert with the military we had a truly outstanding place to fly! It was a dry lakebed well away from anything and anybody yet only a few miles from town. At least it was a dry lakebed until it rained that is! After a good rain the normally dry, sun baked surface turned into the most wonderful sticky clay mud you’ve ever seen!

I spent many delightful hours with the wheels of various vehicles spinning in that delicious mud out there! Unfortunately most of the other model flyers were pretty familiar with the area and would avoid the place for one reason or another when it was muddy. But there were a few times when some of them would slip up and show up when it was muddy! This is about one of those times.

We had gotten some pretty good thunderstorm earlier in the week but by Saturday things had pretty much dried up, well almost anyway! I headed out early that morning in the hopes of getting in a few flights on my model and, or to have a good time playing around in the mud! Well the road into the place wasn’t all that muddy but as it led out across the lakebed I could tell the low laying area one would have to drive through to get to our pit area was still pretty wet! "This looks like fun" I said to my self as I got out and "locked in" the front hubs of my truck. A Ford F250 with 38 inch tires and a "locker" in the front axle! (That way I could really bury the back wheels and still pull my self out with the front when I was finished. If you know what I mean.) Well anyway I figured I could make it in four wheel drive pretty easily if I could keep the wheels spinning fast enough to fling the sticky clay mud off the tires. And if not, well I could spend the next few hours trying to rock my self out and jerking off! A win, win situation either way for me!

Then as I climbed back in and got ready to go a devilish thought crossed my mind and I realized I was screwing it all up! What if someone else came out here? I knew these guys pretty well and if they saw the deep muddy ruts I was going to leave, or worse yet saw me stuck out there they’d avoided the place like the plague! So instead of following the road out onto the lakebed I shifted to 4-low and headed off cross-country driving around the lake. Here it was all just sand, no trouble for a 4x4 but nothing you’d want to do with a regular 2 wheel drive truck, let alone a car. As I drove out into the sand I hoped my tire tracks weren't too obvious because that would be important if I was going to get lucky and have this work. Skirting the muddy part of the lakebed I pulled up to the "pit" area of our flying field and broke out my stuff. The mud would still be there when I left. So I had nothing to lose!

I enjoyed day like this. I had the place to my self and didn't have to share the sky with anyone else. Then during my second or third flight I caught a glint of sunlight off an approaching vehicle! With any luck who ever was coming out here would see me out here and drive straight out onto the muddy lakebed and get stuck! Quickly I landed my plane and watched the approaching vehicle. I recognized the truck at once. It was Ted’s rather new S-10 Chevy. A real nice, all white, 2-wheel drive truck with street tires! My hart was pounding as without hesitation Ted drove onto the lakebed! I felt moment of fear; he seemed to be having no trouble crossing the area I thought would be pretty muddy. Had I been wrong? Maybe it wasn't all that muddy out there after all. Then to my delight his truck slowed to a stop!

Immediately I headed out across our runway, walking as fast as I could without trying to look too obvious about it. Sure enough Ted’s truck was stuck! The rear wheels were sunk in the soft mud almost to the edge of his rims, his street tires covered with thick yellowish clay mud! His front wheels were in just about as deep. Yes he was stuck, stuck in the mud! As I approached Ted tried to back out, slowly spinning his wheels in reverse! I could feel my cock growing hard as I watched his wheels slid around and around uselessly in the soft mud!

"I’m stuck." Ted said through his open window.

To me those are the two sexiest words anyone in the world can say! And I hoped my now fully erect cock wasn’t showing too much under my jeans.

"It doesn't look too bad. You can probably get out of this with out to much trouble." I replied, lying through my teeth.

"I’m trying, I‘m trying." Ted continued. Spinning his wheels at a seductively slow speed in the mud.

Ted wasn’t a bad looking guy either, clean shaven and well dressed. Not quiet as heavy as I am but about my age. I couldn’t tell what he was wearing on his feet but I could hear the wet sticky sound of his tires sliding around helplessly in the soft mud over the gentle purr of his V-6 engine. I watched as he softly pumped the gas pedal never letting the wheels spin more then a few revolutions at a time before letting up and then pumping down again. What was he trying to do? He’d never get out of the mud like this, but what a show, it was like foreplay in the mud to me! I couldn’t believe he was doing it. I couldn’t help wondering if he wasn’t getting off on being stuck as much as I was on watching him stuck!

"It’s no use I’m stuck! " Ted said, shifting his truck to neutral.

"Well yeah, you’re going to have work at it a bit harder then that. Put your foot in it Dude!"

"No, it’ll just dig it in deeper."

"Look at your tires, they‘re mud slicks. You’ve got to sling the mud out of the tread if you’re ever going to get out of this!" I responded looking back at his rear wheels.

Ted leaned out his window. Looking back at his left rear wheel he again gave it another slow sexy spin in the mud! As I watched him I wondered if he had any idea of how horny all this was making me! To my relief it seemed he was completely absorbed with his truck being stuck and was paying little or no attention to me. This was just as well as I found my self having to adjust my jeans to keep my hard-on from hurting so much. Ted watched his rear wheel sliding around uselessly in the soft clay mud the tread of his tire completely packed with mud and understood what I’d been saying. Ducking back in the truck he did put his foot in it! This time his rear wheels spun with authority! Spraying mud up on the white bodywork of his truck! The truck was now actually trying to move too. He made it back a foot or so before the wheels again just spun uselessly digging deeper into the soft mud!

"Go forward!" I yelled over the roar of his engine.

Ted let up on the gas, slammed the shifter into low, and stomped down on the pedal once more! His truck lunged forward both rear wheels sending up a spray of mud! He made a couple feet this time before his rear wheels were again just spinning in the mud.

"Back up! Get it rocking!" I again hollered.

It didn’t take Ted long to catch on to this and with my encouragement he was soon shifting from low to reverse and back again vigorously pumping the pedal each time. And it was working! The rocking motions of his truck were getting longer and longer every time. I began to believe he was going to get him self out of this mess after all! Then he made his one big mistake. Instead of concentrating on going backwards and backing out of the mud when he had the chance he tried going all the way through it!

It was all I could do to keep from Cumming in my pants! With his rear wheels spinning wildly he slid sideways off the narrow track of a road and into the truly deep thick mud I had expected would be out there! Sliding like he had must of taken him by surprise because he hit the brakes and pretty hard by the look of it. Now he was truly stuck in the mud! His rear wheels were sunk to the axles in soft wet mud even his back bumper was down in the mud! Oh, yes Ted was stuck for sure now!

Heavy mud was caking up on my boots as I slogged through mud towards his truck. Ted however wasted no time. He stuffed it into reverse and tried to back up! His rear wheels churned in the thick mud throwing up huge clods of soft wet clay as the back end of his truck slid a little settling down deeper in the soft mud! When reverse proved ineffective Ted tried low! Again the wheels just churned around and around, sinking even deeper into the thick mud! Getting nowhere Ted began a frantic attempt to rock his truck free of the mud! I guessed he figured that it had worked before, it might work again. Again he started shifting back and forth between low and reverse but the mud was so thick and he was stuck so deep he had to all but floor the pedal just to get the wheels to even try and spin! And despite his vigorous rocking the truck wouldn’t even budge! It had been a long time since I’d seen anybody get this hopelessly stuck in the mud and watching Ted struggling to free it was pure sexual bliss for me! By now Ted’s little S-10 was resting on it’s frame in the thick clay mud, the rear wheels better then axle deep and completely covered with thick mud even the "dish" of his wheels were packed full of mud! And when he tried to rock it back and forth his hopelessly stuck wheels just pulled up more of the sticky mud and spun uselessly! Mud fell in thick clods from under his wheel wells further submerging his sexy rear wheels in the deliciously thick mud! Again I realized I was about to have one hell of an orgasm right here in my pants! Fortunately Ted soon realized he was hopelessly stuck, he gave up trying to get his truck out of the mud and shut off the engine. Which was the only thing that saved me from the potentially very embarrassing situation of having a large, very large cum stain in the front of my pants!

Hastily I suggested to Ted that I should go get my 4x4 and pull him out. With out waiting for him to reply I started off back across the lakebed as fast as my muddy feet would take me! I could feel the pre-cum starting to ooze from my painfully hard dick and did my best to think of anything other then Ted, mud, or trucks! Arriving back at my own truck I climbed in and started the engine I could see Ted was now out of his S-10 and looking at how wonderfully stuck he’d gotten it (In my opinion, anyway)! But seeing him standing there by his hopelessly stuck truck made me realize just what a hair trigger my cock was still on! I knew there’d be no way for him to tell what I was doing from where he was standing so I reached under the seat and pulled out an old tee shirt I kept under there for the purpose. Just watching him standing there in the mud was making me so fantastically horny I barely got my cock out of my pants before having a very outstanding orgasm! My mind racing with thoughts of what I could be doing with Ted and his seductively stuck truck right about now! It took what seemed like several wonderfully long minuets before my swollen cock stopped Cumming and could stuff the now cum soaked old shirt back under the seat!

My truck had little trouble pulling Ted out of the mud. And once again I got another view of Ted’s sexy wheel spinning, this time through my rearview mirror! But the most interesting thing happened after he was out. Once Ted‘s truck was back on solid ground we both got out and unhooked my tow strap. Then after stowing it back in my truck Ted put his arm around my shoulder and briefly pulled me up against him self, almost hugging me! He then shook my hand while holding my forearm tightly with his other hand! He thanked my profusely for getting his truck back out of the mud and said he had a serious date with the car wash. He then drove off leaving me wondering what was really going on!

THE END

• Wow I remember this one for like 10 years ago

• Yes very very horny

• @spinem4u

Tell me about it, the hot dry weather isn’t helping my lack of mud too

• @redsman
    Hey dude thanks for finding that story
    I’ve jerked of to it many times

• That was a great story 💯

• I believe this was by truckstuckdave who is a member of this board. He hasn't been on here since February.

• I have always dreamed of finding mud like this to get stuck in.

• @sirstuck I was wondering if the original author was a member here. There’s not much attribution on the site, and it’s so buried in “your phones been infected” pop ups that it took a couple tries to grab it.

• Glad to see this story. It wasn’t just a hot read, it was also my first contact with any material that fed the fetish. Thanks for posting it.

• @Redsman
    I wrote that story years ago, I didn’t know it was still kicking around the net, thanks for reposting it!

• @truckstuckdave This is one of the best stories ever! Would love to hear more from you.

• Hey glad you liked it, there were others but they’re like 40 years old!

• @truckstuckdave - A classic STUCK account! I remembered this story well from many years ago! Sexy!

• Really, it was years ago.

Suggested Topics

Users

Topics