Skip to content

This forum does not allow guests to view posts. You will need to login or register to view/post

StuckGuys is a forum for people with a stuck/spinning fetish. This involves usually guys spinning or getting their vehicle stuck in mud/snow/sand or anything else. Everyone is welcome here. If your interested in stuck females check out StuckWorld

Stuck Painting Truck

Stuck stories
  • Hey guys,

Just had an opportunity to check out a hot dude trying to get his F-150 out of a muddy yard. My neighbors are having some painting done and the truck belonged to the guy doing the work. It's raining here this morning and the guy inadvertently backed his rear tires into my neighbor's soft yard and got himself stuck good. From what I could see he appeared to be mid-20s, dark hair sticking out from under his baseball cap, with jeans and work boots on. When he tried to drive away, his tires just spun in the mud. He started rocking it slowly back and forth but was just making the muddy hole deeper. It wasn't too long before he started pounding it good. He was clearly pissed and was definitely taking it out on his truck, spinning his tires hard first going forward, then in reverse, back and forth. As he spun his tires, mud was spraying up the side of his silver truck in front of and behind the wheel well. That cocky little stud spun his tires in that mud for a good 10 minutes, and eventually spun his way out, laying rubber on the road when his tires hit the solid pavement. Had to go change my jeans by the time he was done! Woof!!! Maybe I need to get some painting done here. 😏

• @spinthetires

Man you get to see the best stucks, hope you got some pics or a vid

• @spinthetires
    There the best, the unexpected stuck. The bonus is hot tradie, boots and mud splatted truck. Hard just reading your postπŸ˜€

• @thommo

Unexpected is the best

• WOOF!!!!

• yes I am hoping you have pics or a video of what you saw I am getting hard just reading this post as well

• Awesomeness :3

Suggested Topics

Users

Topics