Skip to content

This forum does not allow guests to view posts. You will need to login or register to view/post

StuckGuys is a forum for people with a stuck/spinning fetish. This involves usually guys spinning or getting their vehicle stuck in mud/snow/sand or anything else. Everyone is welcome here. If your interested in stuck females check out StuckWorld

Interactive story: Surfers Stuck

Stuck stories
  • Hello everyone, I wanted to start a short story but to better integrate with you in the forum I decided that I will get help… from you.
    I tell you that, originally, I thought of a short story.
    Let me know what you think of this introduction and then vote with a comment on how you want the story to end and if you like, write me what you think too!! I write in my free time (not much) so until I can write the continuation, you have time to vote (I leave you at least 2-3 days).
    Unfortunately I write in my language and then translate with Google Translate, so maybe the translation won't be perfectly accurate.
    I hope you enjoy it and happy reading!

Surfers stuck

When you're only 19 you're inexperienced enough to drive on difficult terrain like sand but brave enough to do it. Luis did exactly that with his old Renault 5, driving with loud music crackling from the speakers together with his friend Danny to go surfing on the ocean waves.
    It's after 3 pm but forgetting lunch at home and also a snack, they decide to go back to the car. They dry off quickly with a shared beach towel, the very slender body of real twinks, the blond and wavy hair, load the surfboards into the car and start driving in their swimsuit.
    However, the problem arises right here, in fact, precisely because of their young age and the fact that they have only had their driving license for a few weeks, they still don't know how to drive on soft sand.
    With halfhearted ignition and a few pedal strokes with his foot no. 40, Luis starts the car, engages first gear and releasing the clutch too quickly, the car jumps forward and shuts down. <Shit! I always find it hard to start!> Luis says to his friend <don't worry, I still can't make an uphill start and I still failed my driving license exam!>. He restarts the car and tries to dose the clutch better with his bare foot, the car struggles, compared to the smooth asphalt, the wheels have to contend with the soft uneven sand, he increases the pressure on the accelerator pedal, the engine is forced the front wheels try to pass the gully of sand that the wind has deposited near the tyre, but it is too soft and the wheels begin to sink, spinning slowly on empty. Luis doesn't notice and gives even more gas, concentrated on looking forward with both hands on the steering wheel <Get the gas Bro> suggests his even more inexperienced friend <I'm doing it, but I don't know why it doesn't move forward, it will be the engine too hot for the sun that maybe forces it!> he says giving more gas <try to give a sharp hit of gas> Danny suggests again. Luis tries to do as his friend says but as he sinks the pedal with his bare foot, a cloud of sand rises, even entering the car, so much so that he immediately takes his feet off both pedals and with a strong leap he switches off the car.
    Coughing and waving their thin arms in the air they let the dust out of the passenger compartment <SHIT!> says Luis restarting the car which now needs a few more pumps to start, then he tries to make a sportier and less controlled start but the wheels turn and the car doesn't move, it seems to sink and some sand is lifted into the air, Danny looks out the window and sees the wheel almost half covered by sand <Luis we're stuck> he says <how stuck? !> he replies looking and realizing the situation, he tries again to give gas but he sees that the wheels turn without going anywhere <FUCLO!>, then he puts the reverse gear, he gives gas again <zzzzzzzzzz> but nothing to do the car is stuck .
    However, Luis thinks that by trying and trying again the situation can change and so he continues undaunted to give gas, hopping with Danny on the seat with their light weight, he turns the steering wheel but nothing, he manages to move the car <zzzzzzzz…zzzzzzzz.zzzzz.. zzzzz. Danny tries to get out and with his thin and weak muscles tries to push the car off the door frame <grrrr…its too heavy! I can't push it…come on unlock yourself!> he says slipping with his feet in the sand too.

To be continued:
    A. Luis and Danny try to push the car together
    B. They're calling a tow truck
    C. "you write an idea"

• It is a very nice and interesting story, I like it very much!
    My idea, for your consideration:
    They should struggle more to free their car, then a couple of bystanders come to their rescue, however before they help, they make fun of the two inexperienced guys.

After they get free, they want to leave, but the only way out is on a sandy incline, where their car stalls a couple times, so they have to struggle with their car and also the sandy incline.

• @Jonnyxx Danny gets out to push from behind while Luis stays in the driver’s seat giving the car some gas.

What’s the original language you wrote this in? If you don’t mind me asking. Because if it is Spanish I would love to read the story in that language!

• @DrMoneystacks thx u for your comment and suggestion 😊. I'm Italian 🇮🇹

Suggested Topics

Users

Topics