Skip to content

This forum does not allow guests to view posts. You will need to login or register to view/post

StuckGuys is a forum for people with a stuck/spinning fetish. This involves usually guys spinning or getting their vehicle stuck in mud/snow/sand or anything else. Everyone is welcome here. If your interested in stuck females check out StuckWorld

Military service!

Stuck stories
  • United States Air Force K C135 crew chief
    When I was stationed at Castle I spent 8 months in the dorms had four different roommates. My last roommate was but 3 inches shorter than me I had that natural build and hairy man handsome and he had a 54 Ford to 327 Chevy small block with a slapstick shifter and positive rear end and he got stuck on the side of the road . He
    Got a message to me saying come and help him. I had a 57 Chevy wrappearound windows , Muncie three speed and Z28 racing cam dual dually carburetors those came out real quick on an airman pay. Anyhow I went and helped I got there so I hook up my truck with a change and his and slowly start pulling him out and stops when I heard something snap he hadn't put the chain on right I crawled underneath his truck which was in a ditch that had muddy water in it next thing I know my partner was underneath the truck with me,no shirt boots and pants and our bodies are just muddy he grabs the chain scoots up to hand it to me and yep his wet pants sled on down.. I don't know why but I just started laughing and he start laughing too so he just grabbed me threw me down into the mud so I'd be just as muddy as him. We started wrestling and all that stuff yeah it's fun got his truck halfway out and then we
    pushed it out the rest the change and got it all the way out we're kind of out in the country so we chucked the boots and pants off and rinse them off and the muddy water without the mud got dressed and heading back to the dorm.
    After that we had wrestling matches a lot while we were out fishing and fall into the water he would drive his truck when I drive mine but we rode together and got stuck. We got stuck a lot. Best part about getting stuck and rinsing off you just wear your boots so you don't get your bench seat wet. One of the good thing about racing trucks and suspension is real still so bumpy roads and everything bounce.

Did my best to correct all the run on sentence and spelling errors hope it makes sense to you let me know.

• Nice to see another airman on here. Used to be a CE Dirtboy, so plenty of offroad time

• That's cool got to fly out to Alaska Anchorage and then fly around the United States a lot better tell you what the boom operator would just want to boom operator always let me lay on top of them in the boom area so I can take pictures of the fighters that we were refilling

Suggested Topics

Users

Topics