Skip to content

This forum does not allow guests to view posts. You will need to login or register to view/post

StuckGuys is a forum for people with a stuck/spinning fetish. This involves usually guys spinning or getting their vehicle stuck in mud/snow/sand or anything else. Everyone is welcome here. If your interested in stuck females check out StuckWorld

#StuckFan (Part 6 - Favor)

Stuck stories
  • On Monday, Ian was in the cafeteria, having just finished his lunch. He was in his head, but once he saw Joel approach him, he suddenly came to.

“Hey…Ian, right?”

Ian smiled. “Yeah!” he said quickly.

“This seat taken?”

“Nah”

Once Joel sat down, Ian’s butterflies became more like wasps. After a few minutes of silence, Joel broke the ice:

“I was wonderin’ if you needed a ride home.”

“That’s ok”, Ian replied, looking down at his plate.

“It’s supposed to storm soon…”, Joel continued, “so don’t you think it’d better if I take ya home?”

Ian looked up halfway, saw a slight grin on Joel’s face, then looked back down “I’ll be fine!” he insisted.

“You sure?”

Ian could tell that Joel wasn’t backing down. He was thinking of getting up, but he was sitting at the corner table; the moment Ian moved toward the opening, it was immediately blocked by Joel’s foot.

“Ok”, Ian relented. “I’ll ride with you.”

Joel lowered his foot. “Okay then!” he said, satisfied. Then he got up, followed by Ian.

Ian was a bit nervous. He knew that Lyle was okay with what he did to Joel’s truck…but he worried how Joel would he react if he knew the truth.

As they exited the school, Ian eyed Joel’s truck. It was lightly splattered with mud, which started to make Ian’s member stir. Joel looked back at him to make sure he was following him; Ian swore he heard him chuckle a little.

Rain began to fall, so they rushed to the truck. Once they entered it, and Joel started the engine, Ian felt his manhood twitch. Joel took off onto the road, and once again there was a silence that filled the truck. No convo, no radio—just the sound of the Ram’s roaring engine and the pitter patter of falling rain.

When Joel suddenly turned onto a dirt road, Ian broke the silence. “Um, Joel?”

Joel looked over at Ian with a calm look. “Yeah?” he said casually.

“You uh…took a wrong turn”, Ian said. “My house is the other way….”

“Relax, relax”, Joel replied, before turning his attention to the road. “I’m just takin' a detour.”

Ian knew Joel was lying. His house was a straight shot from the school. In fact, he knew this path was a dead end. As Joel drove further down the dirt road, while the rain picked up, it started to become softer. Joel’s Ram started to shift left, then right, as his tires ran through the clay. Ian could tell that his mind was losing to the “matter” at hand.

“Joel, I think we should turn back!” Ian said nervously.
    Joel looked over at Ian and grinned. “Just sit back and enjoy the ride”, he said, as he hit the gas. A loud ZZZZZZZZZZZzzzzz erupted as his rear tires spun in the mud, before breaking free.

That made Ian fully hard. As the trail got worse, and Joel spun his tires here and there, Ian’s hard-on became difficult to ignore. He began to rub on it slightly.

Joel glanced at Ian. “Heh heh heh…what’s wrong, buddy?” he asked.

Ian covered his throbbing tip with his hand. “N-nothing!” he replied.

Joel grinned. “Okay then”, he said. Suddenly he drove straight toward a ditch. The truck’s front tires ran through it, but the back tires got caught. He hit the gas, making another loud ZZZZZZZzzzzzz as his tires spun. Ian, was fighting the urge to tend to his hard-on, but saw that Joel was staring right at him, almost as if he was daring him to do it.

Ian tried to take his mind off of it, when Joel started to press the gas several times in succession. zzzZZZZzzz. ZZZZZZZzzzzzzz! ZZZZZZZzzzzzZZZZZZzzzzz!!! At this point, Ian was leaking precum that began to bleed through his pants. Ian slowly looked over at Joel—he was staring back at him with a devilish grin on his face. Then his eyes lowered to Ian’s leaky crotch, and he revved even harder.

The Ram stopped jerking around, and was slowly starting to sink in he mud. At this rate, Ian was going to cum with almost no effort! He suddenly shouted, “STOP IIIIIIT!!!!” over the whirring of the spinning tires and the roar of the truck’s motor.

Immediately, Joel took his foot off the gas, and put the truck in Park. He looked at Ian, who was breathing heavily, with bugged eyes, with a calm smile.

Ian was taken aback by his earlier yell. He said, as calmly as he could, “What’re you doing?”

“I’m just doing my good friend a favor”, Joel replied.

“What fav—”

“I know you tried to trap me that day”, Joel said, in a serious tone.
    “I also know”, Joel continued, “WHY you trapped me.” He looked down at Ian’s crotch, before locking eyes with him once more. “You’re a stuck-lover aren’t you?”

Ian was speechless.

Vroom, VROOOOOM! Joel began to rev his engine, reigniting Ian’s hardon.
    “Aren’t you?” Joel repeated, louder than before.

Ian couldn’t hold it much longer. He HAD to come clean. “Yes”, he said softly.

Vroom, Vroom, VROOOOOOM!!!

“I didn’t catch that!” Joel shouted over his engine.

“Yes, sir!” Ian yelled, his eyes closed tight. As he opened his eyes, he saw Joel laughing hard, and hitting his steering wheel. When Ian realized that he called Joel “sir”, he blushed.

“Did Lyle tell you?” Ian asked.

Joel’s laughter died down. “Nah”, he replied. “But I figured that was the case. I just wanted to squeeze it outta you.”

“Oh”, Ian said. “Look, I’m sorry about—"

“Don’t”, Joel interrupted. “I like a good stuck!” He spread his legs a little, showing his own hardon through his jeans.

“I see…”, Ian said. “Sooooo, what do we do now?”

“I’m gonna get us out of here!” Joel replied. “Meanwhile, YOU get rid of THAT!” He eyed Ian’s crotch.

“O…ok”, Ian said. He knew that if he didn’t, Joel would just tease him by revving and spinning until he came anyway.

Joel put his truck in gear, and floored the gas pedal. ZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZzzzzzzzzz!!! zzzzzzZZZZZZZZZZZZZzzzzzzz!!! He didn’t try to rock it, jerk the wheel, or anything—he just looked forward, as Ian stroked his hardon. After a couple minutes, he managed to shoot a nice load onto his hand.

“Whew!” Ian exclaimed. As he wiped the cum off his hand, He glanced at Joel rubbing his own hardon through his pants.

“Um, do you—” Ian began, before Joel shook his head.

“I’ll take care of mine later”, he replied. “Like I said earlier—this was a favor for a good friend. I wanna keep it that way, ok?”

Ian nodded. He didn’t want to cross any boundaries either.

Joel put his truck in 4WD, and carefully maneuvered it to face toward the way they came. Even in 4WD, it was somewhat difficult; every turn caused the tires to spin wildly, and Ian felt himself get hard again. Joel smiled over at Ian, as he powered through the mud. The spinning tires brought Ian’s member to full attention, but it was short lived once the truck made it to less slick ground and sped toward the road.

Once they made it back on the road, they went directly to Ian’s house. The driveway wasn’t blocked this time, so Joel parked on the asphalt. Before Ian tried to exit the truck, Joel nudged him.

“Two things”, Joel said. “First, you don’t have to hide your fetish from me. Any time you wanna take the edge off, don’t be afraid to ask. I’ll even bring Lyle, so you don’t worry about.”

“Sounds nice”, Ian replied.

“Also”, Joel continued, “I understand that you got some kinda blog or somethin’?”

“Yeah?”
    “I don’t mind givin’ you some content every now and then.”

Ian beamed. “Cool!”

“Alright, I’m off!” Joel shouted. He started his truck, but instead of backing up the driveway, he backed onto Ian’s wet lawn. He put his truck if Drive, and spun his tires until he dug a pair of muddy ruts on the grass. Then he gave a few revs, and freed himself from the ruts, giving a honk as he drove off.

Showoff, Ian thought, as he entered his house.

He was happy. First Mick, then Lyle, and now Joel. Not even a year had gone by since he’d began college, and he met three people to make muddy memories with.

• @Xavier-B what a great work of art! I loved reading every word and look forward to reading your next releases!

Suggested Topics

Users

Topics