Skip to content

This forum does not allow guests to view posts. You will need to login or register to view/post

StuckGuys is a forum for people with a stuck/spinning fetish. This involves usually guys spinning or getting their vehicle stuck in mud/snow/sand or anything else. Everyone is welcome here. If your interested in stuck females check out StuckWorld

Tire-Turning Terror, Issue 4

Stuck stories
  • “In the Night”

On a stormy night, Trent had just gotten to sleep after a long day of work. After a couple of hours had passed, he woke up to a loud crashing sound. He thought it was just thunder at first, until he heard the sound of footsteps tiptoeing downstairs.

Terrified, Trent threw on some jeans and muck boots, and tried to escape in his car. He cranked the engine, but it wouldn’t start.

“Dammit!” Trent growled, as he continued cranking it. “C’mon, c’mon…”, he whispered.

Suddenly, he saw a menacing silhouette in front of his flashing headlights. Trent yelped, locked the car doors, and continued to crank, shouting “c’mon, c’mon, c’mon!” with tears in his eyes as the man came closer and closer to the car.

But instead of trying to enter the car by force or breaking the windows, the burglar went around the car. Trent was puzzled by his approach, but still wanted to escape more than anything. After a couple more attempts, he finally got the car started. But when he did, a pair of headlights brighter than his own flashed behind him.

“Crap!” Trent yelled, as he put his car in gear and floored it. Strangely enough, his car wasn’t moving at all—his tires were spinning on the wet driveway!

He turned around, and saw that the burglar had a truck parked in the grass. He’d attacked a tow line to Trent’s car, and was reeling him in. Trent slammed the gas pedal in his muck boots, trying to escape, but the line was too strong. Soon Trent was no longer in the driveway—the burglar was pulling him into the rain-drenched grass. The screeching coming from Trent’s tires became a loud zzzzzzZZZZZZZZZZzzzzzz sound, as they turned the grass and dirt into slick mud.

“No, no, NO!” Trent cried, as he continued to hit the gas. ZZZZZZZZZZZZZZzzzzzzzz! zzzzzzzZZZZZZZZZZZZzzzzzzzz! zzzzZZZZZZZZZZzzzzzz!

Before he knew it, his tires were caked and half-buried. He began to sob for a bit, until he heard a knock on his car window.

Trent was so busy that he didn’t notice the burglar now standing outside his buried car. He rubbed Trent’s window with his gloved hand, as if to say “You’re all mine now!” He then took out an axe 🪓, and Trent screamed in terror as he shattered the window.

• Very nice stories, but I think you should definitely expand on the struggling part.

• Mmmm My fantasy stuck

Suggested Topics

• Tire-Turning Terror, Issue 3

Stuck stories
    4 Votes
    2 Posts
    JonnyxxJ

Aww! His barefeet can't do nothing!

• The Shep Years: 4

Stuck stories
    5 Votes
    5 Posts
    HipbootsdriverH

@Xavier-B I appreciate you! Thanks so much for your encouragement. More to follow and I look forward to your next releases, too!

• 3 Votes
    1 Posts
    No one has replied
  • Tire-Turning Terror, Issue 1

Stuck stories
    6 Votes
    5 Posts
    Xavier BX

@spmbeni Believe it or not, I’m working on more now. The second one should be done by tomorrow. The third, by the end of the week

• 5 Votes
    45 Posts
    1k Views
    T

Can't say I've had a relationship with a guy that's into the stuck+spinning, but have been lucky enough to meet a couple of guys who are into it. But only once each.
    Thankfully we have the internet and sites like this that helps connect guys who enjoy this sort of thing.
    Growing up, thought I would never find anyone else who got horny when stuck and spinning, but it can happen.
    I have a partner who knows nothing about my fetish, and would not understand it at all. So it's like a secret part of my life.
    I'm ok with that, because I know I can chat with others on sites like this one.
    It's even harder to meet like minded guys now though, as currently living in southern Europe (Bulgaria)
    Will be travelling back to the UK a few times this year alone and driving through Europe back to Bulgaria. So may get the chance to meet someone into the same fetish???
    Doing it always gets me hard, and often have to "sort it out" if it's a quiet remote place.

• 3 Votes
    9 Posts
    FlorianF

@spinthosetires What happens to the brakes on the drive wheels? Doesn't it wear them out?

Users

Topics