Skip to content

This forum does not allow guests to view posts. You will need to login or register to view/post

StuckGuys is a forum for people with a stuck/spinning fetish. This involves usually guys spinning or getting their vehicle stuck in mud/snow/sand or anything else. Everyone is welcome here. If your interested in stuck females check out StuckWorld

Stuck story from long ago Yahoo group site

Stuck stories
  • HEY GANG!
    I know you've been harping on me to get a better camera. But let me tell you what happened last night.
    Early yesterday I was driving to work when I came up on a pickup truck in a field, backup lights on, then off, then on again. Meaning it could be a guy who (hopefully!) is stuck!
    I pulled over to see what I could do. Pickup driver was about 30, denim jacket, t shirt and jeans. Said he'd gotten lost and tried to make a u-turn. Said he was depressed, having broken up with his friend. I thought with my luck that it was his girlfriend and he was straight...until he said he'd broken up with his BOYFRIEND! He still had his boot on the accelerator, his tires churning up mud. I tried to help but he was too buried. Turned out he'd been living out of his truck the past few days.
    I invited him to my place last night. He told me he loves to get stuck, was afraid I'd think he was a freak. I told him the truth, told him about the website.
    We went wheeling in his Z71 pickup last night. We got stuck quite a few times, but we had a winch to get out with. We also did a few other things...well, you get the picture. Afterwards he told me, "You really helped me, Bill. My ex-boyfriend didn't like to get stuck, didn't appreciate the fetish." I told him I'd see him through this, along with my new boyfriend who's also into getting stuck. We three are going out tonight. By the way, he's young and hot, with a smile like Brad Pitt. And can he work the pedals of a stuck truck. True story, gang.

• I remember the first time I knew I liked spinning and stuck action.
    As some of you know, I was raised in a rural part of the UK. There was a gravel works right next door, so was used to hearing heavy earthmoving machinery, but one day was different.
    It was a Saturday afternoon, and was raining hard. I heard a smaller engine revving up, sounding like it was struggling.
    I was very curious as they usual close mid-day,but knew they had contractors in.
    I climbed up the bank for a look. There was a young guy, on a dump truck, deliberately driving into the steep bank the other side. Tyres were digging in but ground was to muddy and steep. Tyres spinning furiously, then backing up and trying a new spot to play in.
    Knew he was enjoying it, as he was rubbing his bulge. I think think he must have shot his load in his pants. I was jerking off out of site also, as got very hard. Was a great day

Suggested Topics

Users

Topics