Skip to content

This forum does not allow guests to view posts. You will need to login or register to view/post

StuckGuys is a forum for people with a stuck/spinning fetish. This involves usually guys spinning or getting their vehicle stuck in mud/snow/sand or anything else. Everyone is welcome here. If your interested in stuck females check out StuckWorld

#StuckFan (Part 8 - Manny)

Stuck stories
  • With Mick gone for the fall, and Joel and Lyle taking more time for themselves, Ian wondered when he’d be able to have more stuck adventures until Novmeber, when Mitch was returning for thanksgiving.

About a month into the fall semester, a new student was introduced into Ian’s class. Ian got a good look at the new guy. He was tall—an inch or two taller than Joel. He had thick black hair, and a short beard. He was dressed in a black, halfway buttoned-up denim jacket, dark blue jeans, and black, pointed toe cowboy boots.

He caught the attention of everyone in the class—even the teacher blushed a little. Ian couldn’t take his eyes off of him…he felt as though he knew him from somewhere.

“So…why don’t you introduce yourself to the class”, the teacher suggested, slightly flustered.

“Sure thing”, the newbie replied, before facing the class. “I’m Manuel, but you guys can call me Manny! It’s nice to meet you!” he stated with enthusiasm.

“That’ll do nicely”, the teacher said, still very much on cloud nine. “Now please take the seat in front of Ian—over there.”

Once she said Ian’s name, Manny looked in his direction and smiled when he spotted Ian. Ian immediately looked down at his desk, his face completely red. Manny walked to his desk and sat down. A hint of cologne wafted from Manny, along with a bit of musk. Ian’s eyes were pretty much glued to the back of his dominant, denim-clad frame for the rest of the class.

As Ian headed for home, the thought of Manny was still fresh in his mind. In the parking lot, he noticed a parked truck he’d never seen before—a Chevy Silverado. It was about as large as Joel’s, but it was black with mud splattered here and there.

Ian immediately remembered Manny from last summer—he was the one who towed Mick out of the mud. He suddenly got excited, and pulled out his phone to take a few pictures of his truck. As soon as he was done, he spun around and walked right into Manny.

“Oh my god, I’m so sorry”, Ian said, rubbing his head.

“No harm done”, Manny replied as he dusted off his jacket. Then he looked at Ian. “So…you’re really into trucks, huh?”

“Umm, yeah”, Ian said sheepishly.

Manny leaned in closer. “Wanna be in mine?” he asked, with a sweet yet devilish smile.
    Ian nodded, feeling half aroused and half intimidated.

Manny unlocked his truck. “Hop in!” he ordered. Ian jumped into the passenger’s seat. “You get some good shots?” he asked, with a half smirk.

Ian gulped. “Yeah”, he replied. “They’re for my blog.” He pulled up his “StuckFan” page and showed it to Manny. As he scrolled through the photos and watched some of the videos, Ian caught a glimpse of Manny’s hand sliding toward his crotch.

“This is pretty good stuff!” Manny exclaimed, as he started his engine. He drove off the campus quickly.

“Where are we going?” Ian asked.

“I wanna give you some fresh content”, Manny replied. “I found this real nice place yesterday that got my tires spinning for a bit.”

After a few miles, he took a hard right onto a dirt road. It’d been storming for a few days, so it was nice and muddy. Manny headed straight for a puddle, splashing soupy mud all over the truck. After the puddle was a steep uphill climb. VROOOOOOOOOOOOOOM!! Manny floored the gas, as he tried to clear the hill in one go. But it was too slick, and they slowly slid back down into the puddle.

“Wow, that was a rush!” Ian yelled.

Manny punched the wheel. “Yeah!!” he agreed. “Ok, get out and record. Give me the signal when you want me to punch it!”
    Ian hopped out, and got some distance between himself and Manny’s truck. He set the phone to record, and waved to Manny.

“Ok, go!” he shouted.

Manny backed up, gave his truck a few revs, then charged forward. He splashed through the puddle again, then attempted the hill. VROOMROOMROOOOOOOOOOOOM!! zzzzzzZZZZZZZZZZZZzzzzzzZZZZZZZZZZZzzzzzzzz!! He made it further than halfway up the hill, before bottoming out and sliding back into the puddle. After about twenty seconds, he backed up again and gave the climb a third try. zzzzzzzzzZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZzzzzzzzzzzzzzz!!!

As Ian recording Manny’s tires skinning the mud off that hill, he began to stroke his hardon. Manny to a look at Ian, and pinned the gas pedal. VROOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOM!!! zzzzzzzZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZzzzzzzz!!

Even though he wasn’t getting any closer to the top, he wanted to get Ian going. After a while, the truck slid back down into the puddle, then shut off. Ian could hear Manny shouting “DAMMIT!!”, and giggled a bit.
    Manny cranked his truck, starting it after the third try. He backed up more than before, revved on it HARD, then charged through the puddle harder than ever; even from where he was standing, Ian got a minimal splash of wet mud. He got up the hill, but began to spin out near the top. zzzzzzzzZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZzzzzzzzz! zzzzzzzZZZZZZZZZZZZzzzzzzzzz!! Manny floored it. VROOMROOMROOMROOMROOOOOOOOOOOM!!! zzzzzzzZZZZZZZZZzzzzzzzzzzZZZZZZZZZzzzzzzzzzzz!!! Ian ended up blowing a load onto the wet soil. At few seconds later, Manny finally got up the hill.

Ian ran to the other side of the hill, watching as Manny slid down to where he was. He hopped in, and they drove through a few more puddles before heading back on the road.

Manny dropped Ian off at his place. Ian gave him his number, so they could keep in touch outside of school.

“One more thing”, Manny said, eyeing the tire tracks in Ian’s front yard. “Mind if I leave my mark?” he asked.

Ian nodded. “Be my guest”, he replied happily.
    Manny rubbed Ian’s head. “I think I’m gonna like you”, he said with a smirk.

He got back in his truck, backed up onto the middle of Ian’s lawn, and did a burnout. zzzzzzZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZzzzzzzzzz!! Mud shot from his rear tires as he dug into the wet grass and moist ground. Afterward, he spun his way back onto the pavement, giving Ian a wave as he took off down the street.

Ian went inside, and uploaded the videos he did with Manny onto his StuckFan site. As he rewatched their adventure, he got hard all over again.

“What a guy”, Ian thought, as he proceeded to rub one more load out.

• @Xavier-B
    Very hot story! I got a hard-on while reading it and HE got wet and wanted to be jerked off. I'm sure you felt the same way when you wrote the story

• Oh definitely

Suggested Topics

Users

Topics