Skip to content

This forum does not allow guests to view posts. You will need to login or register to view/post

StuckGuys is a forum for people with a stuck/spinning fetish. This involves usually guys spinning or getting their vehicle stuck in mud/snow/sand or anything else. Everyone is welcome here. If your interested in stuck females check out StuckWorld

Ever had a relationship with a stuck/tire spinning dude?

Stuck stories

Suggested Topics

• 10 Votes
    18 Posts
    S

@NoTraction it was my mum and dad took us camping and got stuck at the site. Dad was loosing it as he let me park the car the night before. Mum was the one to get out of the mud scared at that time but arousing now

• 11 Votes
    2 Posts
    T

I remember the first time I knew I liked spinning and stuck action.
    As some of you know, I was raised in a rural part of the UK. There was a gravel works right next door, so was used to hearing heavy earthmoving machinery, but one day was different.
    It was a Saturday afternoon, and was raining hard. I heard a smaller engine revving up, sounding like it was struggling.
    I was very curious as they usual close mid-day,but knew they had contractors in.
    I climbed up the bank for a look. There was a young guy, on a dump truck, deliberately driving into the steep bank the other side. Tyres were digging in but ground was to muddy and steep. Tyres spinning furiously, then backing up and trying a new spot to play in.
    Knew he was enjoying it, as he was rubbing his bulge. I think think he must have shot his load in his pants. I was jerking off out of site also, as got very hard. Was a great day

• Tire-Turning Terror, Issue 4

Stuck stories
    2 Votes
    3 Posts
    B

Mmmm My fantasy stuck

• Tire-Turning Terror, Issue 2

Stuck stories
    9 Votes
    4 Posts
    S

Fantastic story.

I was hoping for them to get stuck completely, I had the feeling Ethan was too confident in his truck's abilities.

• 8 Votes
    3 Posts
    ?

Hi Xavier, I have the day off today and started it by reading your story. I shot all over the bed, man! Very hot! Really digging watching Joel and Lyle’s friendship grow - Joel is a stud! Looking forward to the next chapter, bud!

• Quad stuck pictures

Stuck stories
    3 Votes
    11 Posts
    ?

@truckstuckdave can i see it?

Users

Topics