Skip to content

This forum does not allow guests to view posts. You will need to login or register to view/post

StuckGuys is a forum for people with a stuck/spinning fetish. This involves usually guys spinning or getting their vehicle stuck in mud/snow/sand or anything else. Everyone is welcome here. If your interested in stuck females check out StuckWorld

Stuck Dudes Growing Up

Stuck stories
  • When I was growing up, we used to go camping as a family. One of the campgrounds where we stayed was very sandy. At the back of the camping area, an old two-track trail went up into the sandy hills. One of the campground workers was a typical '70s kid, probably in his early 20s, lanky, with long hair, faded jeans, and t-shirt. I had a major crush on this dude. He drove an old well-worn Firebird. When he drove in for his shift, he would floor it and slide his car around in the gravel parking lot and into a parking space. Most days when he was done working, he would drive through the campground, gunning the gas and spinning his tires in the gravel in short bursts. Then he would continue out the back of the campground, across the field, and up into the hills where I could hear him flooring the gas for long periods of time. I don't know if he was going up there and getting stuck in the sand or just going up to spin his tires, but it happened several times a week, and I always got hard hearing him up in the hills. I wanted really bad to be up there with him in his passenger seat.

• @spinthosetires
    Did you ever see him stuck?

• Nope, never saw him. Just heard him up in the hills.

Suggested Topics

Users

Topics