Skip to content

This forum does not allow guests to view posts. You will need to login or register to view/post

StuckGuys is a forum for people with a stuck/spinning fetish. This involves usually guys spinning or getting their vehicle stuck in mud/snow/sand or anything else. Everyone is welcome here. If your interested in stuck females check out StuckWorld

How to get stuck continued

Stuck stories

Suggested Topics

• 11 Votes
    2 Posts
    T

I remember the first time I knew I liked spinning and stuck action.
    As some of you know, I was raised in a rural part of the UK. There was a gravel works right next door, so was used to hearing heavy earthmoving machinery, but one day was different.
    It was a Saturday afternoon, and was raining hard. I heard a smaller engine revving up, sounding like it was struggling.
    I was very curious as they usual close mid-day,but knew they had contractors in.
    I climbed up the bank for a look. There was a young guy, on a dump truck, deliberately driving into the steep bank the other side. Tyres were digging in but ground was to muddy and steep. Tyres spinning furiously, then backing up and trying a new spot to play in.
    Knew he was enjoying it, as he was rubbing his bulge. I think think he must have shot his load in his pants. I was jerking off out of site also, as got very hard. Was a great day

• 4 Votes
    1 Posts
    No one has replied
  • 3 Votes
    1 Posts
    No one has replied
  • Stuck Dudes Growing Up

Stuck stories
    6 Votes
    3 Posts
    ?

Nope, never saw him. Just heard him up in the hills.

• Stuck with uncle

Stuck stories
    13 Votes
    8 Posts
    S

@hard-drifter 🔥

• SNOW (STUCK!) DAY!!!

Stuck stories
    15 Votes
    9 Posts
    stuckboyS

@hardstuck ..to read that makes me crazy..

Users

Topics