Skip to content

This forum does not allow guests to view posts. You will need to login or register to view/post

StuckGuys is a forum for people with a stuck/spinning fetish. This involves usually guys spinning or getting their vehicle stuck in mud/snow/sand or anything else. Everyone is welcome here. If your interested in stuck females check out StuckWorld

Neighbors Truck Stuck.

Stuck stories
  • Awoke to the sound of a Pickup Truck in a Muddy distress, went outside to look, and saw my Neighbors Pickup Truck named "Dusty" in his yard, rear wheels spinning, slicked smooth with Mud.

Dusty had been sitting in the yard for a couple of years with alignment problems/ bald tires, so his front wheels where a bit stiff.

I walked over to lend some assistance and tried to give his Truck Dusty a push, feeling the Tailgate rock and vibrate a bit as one of the tires had a bad belt, no luck trying forwards, I had butterflies in my stomach.

Moved to the front and tried pushing backwards, my hands against the warm bonnet, the transmission whined as I tried my best to push, the rear wheels just swirled slowly in the Mud, reverse wasn't a strong gear. The engine was getting warm and shaky, it had an intermittent misfire, so it smelled of hot oil.

My neighbor stops for a moment to talk on the phone and shuts the engine off. He gets out and tosses me the keys, "I'll let you deal with this, park in the driveway". He has to go to work.

He tells me there are boards behind his shed, and drives away.

I look at the rear half of the Truck and my entire body was vibrating. It's just me and Dusty the Truck. I get in and sit down, adjusting the mirrors so I could see my rear wheels.

I start him up and the engine is running rough. I shift into gear and press the accelerator pedal. The engine hesitates quite a bit at first, then smoothes out. The rear wheels are spinning in the Mud with a Wirrrrrrrrrring sound as they wobble the Truck bed, I keep on it for some time, listening to the whining sound of the Wheels. I shift to reverse and the engine groans as the wheels slowly churn in the Mud, it really doesn't like reverse.

I'm rock hard at this point and can't take it anymore... i end up blowing my load in my trousers...

I try for a good 45 minutes, but Dusty just does't have it in him to get free of the Mud.

It soon starts snowing heavily, so i gave the truck's bonnet a few pats for effort, left the keys and went home to shower...

Over the next couple of days I tried again and again and again, but the truck couldn't move and just spun its muddy wheels helplessly, as the front bearings where very stiff.

About 2 weeks he sat before my neighbor called a tow truck to pull onto the driveway to work.20190216_160627.jpg

Thought I'd share my experience with you.

• What luck! The perfect situation. RWD vehicle in the mud close to home with several days to enjoy. I really envy you. You don't say the footwear you were wearing. Wellington boots, sneakers ...?

• @spmbeni You're right! I was wearing "Servus" Brand wellies!

• Like to see you giving those boots a fuckin hard time pedal pumpin while you were stuck
    Stll got my welliingtons on in the farm office and got a fistful strainig in my right hand

• @mudmate Nice!!!!!!!! Uffff!!!!! The best!!!!

• BONE WORTHY!!!

• @mudmate A brick infront of a wheel can have a similar effect, especially if the driver doesn't realise.

• @booted-driver That is true, this trucks front wheels where stiff from sitting for years. It had moved about 30 feet before the rear wheels got into Mud.

Suggested Topics

Users

Topics